What's new

Ancient Harappan-era skeletons found in Haryana

Sindhu was a term for the people living beyond the River Indus.

And regarding Hindus just cremate thier dead ones its completely wrong. Hindus even give burials, Hope you ever come to Indian cities like Hyderabad,Bangalore and Chennai etc

graveyard8_zps24032076.jpg

According to a modest estimate, there are around 700 gravediggers, most of whom are employed in 68 burial grounds that come under the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), and the rest in 32 burial grounds that are still under the control of panchayats.
23BG_BURIAL_GROUND_2073954g.jpg

Here i am talking about the heights of average Indians.

Have your uncle migrated from India ?

Come on mate it was a joke:cheers:

Fail

He is.. not nationality-wise, but ethnically, yes..

It was a joke mate.

I see what you're getting at, but it's not what you think. There is a possibility that Harappans were a purely Dravidian group (like the Andamanese today), that formed this peaceful ancient civilization before the Aryan migrations. All South Asians today have these ASI genes, with Pakistanis and Afghans having the lowest percentage ASI genes. So Indians and BDs have a better claim to the Harappan civilization!

IVC were Indo-Aryan just because you have more ASI than us just means you have more Dravidian genes that doesn't mean you are in inheritor... What kind of Baniya logic is this

Have you seena. Map of where the IVC even is?

IVC were Indo-Aryan just because you have more ASI than us just means you have more Dravidian genes that doesn't mean you are in inheritor... What kind of Baniya logic is this

Have you seena. Map of where the IVC even is?

Location is irrelevant. What matters is the genes. The Vedic people (Indo-Aryans) migrating from Central Asia displaced the IVC (pure Dravidians) people. The IVC people went further into the Indian peninsula, to the East and to the South.

Location is irrelevant. What matters is the genes. The Vedic people (Indo-Aryans) migrating from Central Asia displaced the IVC (pure Dravidians) people. The IVC people went further into the Indian peninsula, to the East and to the South.

First of all there is no proof that Dravidian ever migrated East and South ... Your people probably arrived from Africa and Australia and mixed together in South India.

Infact there's more support that the Aryans mixed with the local population and kept the IVC going strong

Infact there's more support that the Aryans mixed with the local population and kept the IVC going strong

Heh. Caucasian looking nations & tribes never mixed with other groups of people, let alone completely different races, just like that. The caste system was created to prevent the sort of "mixing" you're talking about. The IVC was completely replaced by the Vedic civilization.

I wonder what @Kinetic has to say about this. I don't think he likes my migration theories. :D

Heh. Caucasian looking nations & tribes never mixed with other groups of people, let alone completely different races, just like that. The caste system was created to prevent the sort of "mixing" you're talking about. The IVC was completely replaced by the Vedic civilization.

I wonder what @Kinetic has to say about this. I don't think he likes my migration theories. :D

You contradict yourself. Pakistan and Afghanistan are literally mixture of Aryan and Indic race.

You contradict yourself. Pakistan and Afghanistan are literally mixture of Aryan and Indic race.

No I didn't. I never said the different castes never intermarried. Over thousands of generations, gene flow went back and forth between the castes. Now we're all hybrids. Pure Dravidians (like the original IVC people) only exist in the Andamans. Pure Indo-Aryans most likely don't exist anymore.

Are you stupid or something?

Thats as stupid as saying east Africa should send back all remains of dead bodies because they were ancient indians because all Indians came from Africa. The fact that it was found in india and the the fact that the Indus valley civilization influenced subsequent migrating populations into the subcontinent would make the argument of sole claim redundant.

The only thing in common between the harappans and modern day Pakistanis is both have an IQ of a man belonging in the 2nd millennium BC :lol:

From where you got this ?

Mahabharata was fought among the Indian tribes and even now those places are still existed.
Kurukshetra.jpg

Mahabharata was fought among Indian tribes and Gandhari Putrs were Indians.

From where you got this ?

Mahabharata was fought among the Indian tribes and even now those places are still existed.
Kurukshetra.jpg

Mahabharata comes from the Vedic people. The fights are between various Vedic tribes and factions I believe.

Back
Top Bottom