What's new

In pics: Archaeological Survey Of India unearths ancient Harappan city in Rakhigarhi, Haryana

Lol.all these sites are pre vedic era. The vedic belief came from central asia around 3500 years ago and have nothing to do with your present day Hinduism..their beliefs gods lifestyle had no resemblance to hinduism born much much later.
Lulz, these sites are amongst the largest in IVC where they developed literature called as the vedic literature consists of Four Vedas and the Dharma shastras, The Vedas are the large bodies of religious text that is composed of Vedic Sanskrit and originated in ancient India. They form the oldest scriptures of Hinduism and the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature. The Vedas are said to have passed on through verbal transmission from one generation to the next. Therefore, they are also known as Shruti. The Vedic literature consists of four Vedas, namely: Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, and Atharva Veda. The mantra text of each of the Vedas is called Samhita.

Even before Vedic Age,In the IVC Shiva was worshipped ,their are literal proofs of it:-

download (1).jpg

This artefact is commonly recognized as the Pasupati Seal or Shiva seal. It was excavated at Mohenjodaro within the Indus valley which is dated to approximately 2500 BC. Made of steatite, it is a rather small object measuring a mere 3.4cm in height, 3.4cm in length and 1.4 cm in width. One can currently find this artefact in the Indus Valley civilization Gallery within National Museum, New Delhi

IndusValleySeals_swastikas.jpg

Swatika Seal founded in Harappa predating the Vedic Period.

verbal transmission
🤣
Your religious stuff iand folk tales are not history.history requires on ground evidence. Like the fact that swastika was found in ancient Sinastha and andronovo cultures much much before vedism came to present day Pakistan via central asia...

What you call proofs are figments in your head..no body knows the real belief of IVC people.. we can make 100 different things out of those sculptors.
And vedism was not hinduism.. they used to worship powers of nature, buried their dead, ate beef and believed in afterlife.. their deities are not worshipped by hindus. Vedas is an extremely loose description of their times as it was written thousands of years later.even then you dont worship their main deity in vedas i.e. indra... except a few minuscule folks in south.

🤣
Your religious stuff iand folk tales are not history.history requires on ground evidence. Like the fact that swastika was found in ancient Sinastha and andronovo cultures much much before vedism came to present day Pakistan via central asia...

What you call proofs are figments in your head..no body knows the real belief of IVC people.. we can make 100 different things out of those sculptors.
And vedism was not hinduism.. they used to worship powers of nature, buried their dead, ate beef and believed in afterlife.. their deities are not worshipped by hindus. Vedas is an extremely loose description of their times as it was written thousands of years later.even then you dont worship their main deity in vedas i.e. indra... except a few minuscule folks in south.
You clearly have no understanding of IVC or Hindusim,

It's like talking to a chimp about space tech, i'm out. :coffee:

You clearly have no understanding of IVC or Hindusim,

It's like talking to a chimp about space tech, i'm out. :coffee:
Hahaha. You better run.. most of you folks have no answers here.. I give you an honorable exit...kia yaad karo gai.

There are no such Gods from vedic age that aren't known and revered by current Hindus.
Nobody worships indra (exceptions are there) we dont even know if indra was really a vedic god.. ... your religious scriptures are not history books... otherwise as per our religious scriptures the first human being was muslim.. ofcourse we believe it but we dont bring it in an intellectual discourse as we dont have any way to prove it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom