What's new

ANA Commandos - Trailer

From this in 2006

To this in 2012

Thats is very good progress..I am happy

Thanks, he is famous in ANA among Americans he has a Part 2 of this video too.

But learning is not a bad thing remember you nursery days!

There are funny characters in all armed forces...and they always become famous among the ranks..nothing unusual mate..

Last edited by a moderator:
From this in 2006

To this in 2012

Thats is very good progress..I am happy

There are funny characters in all armed forces...and they always become famous among the ranks..nothing unusual mate..

Indeed, and we should be proud of them whether in ANA, PAK ARMY, INDIAN ARMY or any army, they are still 100 times better than us lazies they are there to bleed for their country and countrymen.

That's a good sign and wonder if Pak Army and ANA have some joint exercises whether in Afghanistan or Pakistan? don't you think it will decrease the trust deficit between countries?

Indeed, and we should be proud of them whether in ANA, PAK ARMY, INDIAN ARMY or any army, they are still 100 times better than us lazies they are there to bleed for their country and countrymen.

That's a good sign and wonder if Pak Army and ANA have some joint exercises whether in Afghanistan or Pakistan? don't you think it will decrease the trust deficit between countries?

I wouldn't have given a thought about a Joint exercise between Pak Army and Afghan army until now..Because sorry to say,but it was a non-pro peasant army....But now ANA has matured..and yes they should collaborate to seal they borders against illegal movements. and have joint exercises...

I wish this show of unity prevails , the ethnic make up in ANA is UN-ignoreably imbalanced. I wish to have a peaceful , friendly Afghanistan !

Well one thing is for sure; Taliban only controls some strips of land close to your border. Other than that, most parts of northern, western and southwestern regions are under Afghan control, thanks to drone strikes and ANA's diligence.

In the coming few years, Talibunnies will be wiped out if they continue their activities. Every nation whether it is NATO country, Russia, us or CAR, want to get rid of Taliban as the threat they pose to our countries, is serious. Afghan Army and government has multiple times more support from most of the world and will continue to have so.

I don't want to sound provocative but Pakistan can be a strong friend of Afghanistan as well. Just quit supporting Talibunny lunatics and join the rest of the world. We can forget the past and build a new future. :)

My indian freind looks like you are unfamiliar with the ground realities in Afghanistan like most indians but have too much interest in the country. Understandible. You HAVE to be joking about what you wrote above right specially about ""ana"" controlling all those parts of Afghanistan... is that why americans are secretly negotiating with the taliban in Qatar... comon mate wakeup. i do not think i need to go into details and proof. We all know what the reality in Afghanistan is. :no:

They look reasonably good, but pragmatically I have to say how effective will these guys be post 2014?

They look reasonably good, but pragmatically I have to say how effective will these guys be post 2014?

Kindly read my previous post it may give you some idea

My indian freind looks like you are unfamiliar with the ground realities in Afghanistan like most indians but have too much interest in the country. Understandible. You HAVE to be joking about what you wrote above right specially about ""ana"" controlling all those parts of Afghanistan... is that why americans are secretly negotiating with the taliban in Qatar... comon mate wakeup. i do not think i need to go into details and proof. We all know what the reality in Afghanistan is. :no:

:lol: none of you guys have ever visited Afghanistan and you all know the reality about Afghanistan don't mind but don't make a joke of your self!

I wouldn't have given a thought about a Joint exercise between Pak Army and Afghan army until now..Because sorry to say,but it was a non-pro peasant army....But now ANA has matured..and yes they should collaborate to seal they borders against illegal movements. and have joint exercises...

Yeah they are still in the training process and it will take some time that they become a fully capable and responsible forces and though this video is just regarding recruitment for ANA commandos but I will try to find a decent video footage of ANA commandos it self.

Watch this short trailer video on Afghan National Army Commandos and it's a slap to ANA haters faces :)

Nice...Thats some top noch gear your boys are playing with !! When is the final version out ?

Good video especially the "Some people have tribal prejudices saying we are Pashtun,Uzbek,hazara, Tajik...but in army we are all Afghans" part....but what lingo they are speaking in - Pashtu or Dari ?

Good video especially the "Some people have tribal prejudices saying we are Pashtun,Uzbek,hazara, Tajik...but in army we are all Afghans" part....but what lingo they are speaking in - Pashtu or Dari ?

Both languages but in this video it's more Pashtu

Nice...Thats some top noch gear your boys are playing with !! When is the final version out ?

I need to ask that from kochi films.

Both languages but in this video it's more Pashtu

I need to ask that from kochi films.

BTW what's the common language spoken in ANA units for easy communication? For example, in our country it is Hindi since it is easier than most other state languages and hence all regiments use it for convenient communication.

Is it Pashto for you or some derivative language?

Must be reasonably effective. According to what Sher says, they're able to control swathes of Afghanistan which is a major achievement. The only area of conflict is Afghan-Pak border where the militants get a free ride from their neighbors into safety. 2014 won't be a complete withdrawal anyway.

Only the bulk would leave which have now almost got no role other than logistics (ever since drones replaced infantry men). The drones will continue to stay along with its support staff in Afghanistan in the future. Considering that Obama gave a word that drones would stop from 2014, I say that there's going to be some major action on Pak-Afghan border in the coming days. Ramping up of aerial assaults as it would eliminate Talibunnies faster.

Two years from now means that they're planning something of a shock and awe type of missions.

ANA has seen the worst. They will be able to tackle the bunnies even if a few of them continue to survive courtesy Pak Army's support.

All the best to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom