What's new

An attack on Syria will only spread the war and killing

I never said you shouldn't care about it. If Pakistan is harmed & other countries offer help, I would be grateful, if they don't, that's up to them. It would be great if Pakistan could offer humanitarian aid & stuff to any country irrespective of their religious affiliation or race, but at this moment we have our own problems to solve, that includes eradicating terrorism, corruption, nepotism, etc. Our interference isn't needed or required, & Arab countries are capable of looking after themselves & they are. Besides, weren't you just complaining about the West interfering in a matter that isn't their business? In any case, I don't think any side in this conflict has a clean record, but I hope the Syrian people get their freedom, & the bloodshed ends.

i mean our immediate neighbours n in syria's case the muslim countries in the middle east....US is far far from us!

Really ..... no u r wrong..... Muslims dont need enemies.... we are enemies of our own.... muslims have always been defeated by Mir Jaffers and Mir Sadiq, .....

Thats what we have currently in the shape of arab leadership ..... I hope USSR strikes as Putin said and takes out all cities except .... Madina and Makkah.....

Thats what you get for helping destroy the USSR. Enjoy Arabs! You did the same to the Ottomans.

Really ..... no u r wrong..... Muslims dont need enemies.... we are enemies of our own.... muslims have always been defeated by Mir Jaffers and Mir Sadiq, .....

Thats what we have currently in the shape of arab leadership ..... I hope USSR strikes as Putin said and takes out all cities except .... Madina and Makkah.....

15owd8j.jpg

i mean our immediate neighbours n in syria's case the muslim countries in the middle east....US is far far from us!

Some might say the US being a super power has a moral obligation to interfere. I am not saying I agree, but whatever. By the way, many Arab countries are helping Syrians, even Turkey has taken in many refugees. My point was that, we should get our own house in order before attempting to help out anyone else. Going back to your example, if someone attacks our house alongside other peoples' homes then our first priority should be helping our own first. Similarly, if you truly desire to play the role of the good Samaritan, you should be willing to help out any human & not discriminate on religious basis.

Pakistan will not be able to escape the consequences if Iran gets involved and Iran gets bombed a lot with refugees and terrible stories from Iran pouring into Pakistan.
We Pakistanis shouldn't take sides in this conflict involving Syria but at least recognize that there is foreign interference inside Syria--powerful forces which can prop up even 10% of disillusioned citizens into fighting forces.

Some might say the US being a super power has a moral obligation to interfere. I am not saying I agree, but whatever. By the way, many Arab countries are helping Syrians, even Turkey has taken in many refugees. My point was that, we should get our own house in order before attempting to help out anyone else. Going back to your example, if someone attacks our house alongside other peoples' homes then our first priority should be helping our own first. Similarly, if you truly desire to play the role of the good Samaritan, you should be willing to help out any human & not discriminate on religious basis.

you said you care less if US or anybudy attacks syria or any other country in middle east as we have our own probs to solve....

speakin for them n raisin voice for egyptians n syrians is all we can do right nw but some ppl dont even find this necessary at all,im not saying that we should show our physical presence there.....as there are other methods to show sympathy with them....

helping our own first? how? here too US being the super power finds its moral obligation to interfere in our zones...drones etc.... with the help of some of our own stupid ppl too,agreed!

talk abt middle east or Asia,unfortunately most of the countries being targetd are muslims....iraq,iran,syria,afghanistan,pakistan..etc..i dunno why....and i completely agree that the help shudnt be on religious basis!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
but cudnt find any other country sufferin in this way in asia n middle east like those i discussed abuv :P or maybe i dont know abt them!

you said you care less if US or anybudy attacks syria or any other country in middle east as we have our own probs to solve....

Point me out to where I said I could care less if the US or anybody attacks Syria, because I don't recall saying such a thing. :rolleyes: You may want to read my posts #18, #24, #31, & #35 again. ;)

speakin for them n raisin voice for egyptians n syrians is all we can do right nw but some ppl dont even find this necessary at all,im not saying that we should show our physical presence there.....as there are other methods to show sympathy with them....

Pakistan always speaks up for other Muslims even if some of them don't give a crap about us. :laughcry:

Visit the link below.

Pakistan sticks to its principled stand on Syrian crisis

helping our own first? how? here too US being the super power finds its moral obligation to interfere in our zones...drones etc.... with the help of some of our own stupid ppl too,agreed!

I don't agree with all of US's policies, I am not fond of drone strikes either, & I agree that some of our politicians are retarded. As a superpower, some people do think that the US has a moral obligation to help others. So, if the US can save lives in Syria assuming the Syrians don't mind them helping, why shouldn't they? Once again, I don't think average citizens in the West want to interfere in the Middle East because they are sick of wars.

talk abt middle east or Asia,unfortunately most of the countries being targetd are muslims....iraq,iran,syria,afghanistan,pakistan..etc..i dunno why....and i completely agree that the help shudnt be on religious basis!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
but cudnt find any other country sufferin in this way in asia n middle east like those i discussed abuv :P or maybe i dont know abt them!

Not all Muslim majority countries have problems, in fact many of them are doing quite well. I am not a pan-Islamist & the vast majority of people in the Middle East aren't either. I am a nationalist, so my top priority is my own country. Of course, this doesn't imply that I don't care about the suffering of people in other lands. It would take a long time to explain the situation in the countries you just mentioned, & I am not in the mood to do that. Anyway, every nation has its own set of problems, including developed nations.

By the way................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P :D

Russia is against military intervention of US and western forces in Syria

Russia wont start WW3 over Syria. Anyone who actually thinks Putin would do that is seriously delusional.

Point me out to where I said I could care less if the US or anybody attacks Syria, because I don't recall saying such a thing. :rolleyes: You may want to read my posts #18, #24, #31, & #35 again. ;)

Pakistan always speaks up for other Muslims even if some of them don't give a crap about us. :laughcry:

Visit the link below.

I don't agree with all of US's policies, I am not fond of drone strikes either, & I agree that some of our politicians are retarded. As a superpower, some people do think that the US has a moral obligation to help others. So, if the US can save lives in Syria assuming the Syrians don't mind them helping, why shouldn't they? Once again, I don't think average citizens in the West want to interfere in the Middle East because they are sick of wars.

Not all Muslim majority countries have problems, in fact many of them are doing quite well. I am not a pan-Islamist & the vast majority of people in the Middle East aren't either. I am a nationalist, so my top priority is my own country. Of course, this doesn't imply that I don't care about the suffering of people in other lands. It would take a long time to explain the situation in the countries you just mentioned, & I am not in the mood to do that. Anyway, every nation has its own set of problems, including developed nations.

By the way................

:blah::blah::blah::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Visit the link below.

By the way................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P :D

If we speak then its a Problem,If we dont then also its a Problem:rolleyes:

if SOME PEOPLE think that US has to interfere then let them think whtever the heck they wish to think...Policies n Plans are not made on som bunch of stupid ppl's wish ok! US just not poke their nose in everyone's business,thats my point! whether its a Super power or Not!

[MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION] :blah: :rolleyes:

If we speak then its a Problem,If we dont then also its a Problem

That wasn't my point. I don't want Pakistanis to shed rivers of blood & tears for those who may not give a crap about them. Although, that in itself isn't enough of a reason to deter someone from a humanitarian cause. The point is, we have our own problems, & we need to focus on helping ourselves first. A country's priority must always be its own people first no matter what. Let me be clear, I don't want Pakistan to interfere in another people's internal affairs, humanitarian aid is different from interference.

if SOME PEOPLE think that US has to interfere then let them think whtever the heck they wish to think...Policies n Plans are not made on som bunch of stupid ppl's wish ok! US just not poke their nose in everyone's business,thats my point! whether its a Super power or Not!

What if the stupid people are the decision makers? :azn: Anyway, a country's policies are controlled by its government, & deciding whether or not to interfere in a foreign country isn't determined on the fly. It requires cooperation & discussions with other stakeholders too. If you truly believe the US has no right to interfere, then you must also accept that it's none of your business either. Syria is an Arab country, & what matters here is what they as in the Syrian or Arab people want, not what you want because you have no stake in this conflict. :rolleyes: If the innocent Syrian civilians think that US interference is beneficial, then so be it, if they don't, so be it. By the way, you need to understand that some people do feel that superpowers have moral obligations. I am not saying I agree, but whatever.

@p(-)0ENiX

still writing reply?...throa juldi lika kuro:undecided: u take long hours to reply:rolleyes:

btw read this n the news link posted here:rolleyes:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/274620-evidence-gas-attack-work-u-s-allies-rebels-had-sarin-used.html#post4706231

I saw your replies on my mobile, & I will reply whenever I feel like it, that's none of your business either. :P :rolleyes:

Which side is responsible for the gas attack? I don't know, the evidence is confusing & both sides blame each other so we will just have to wait for more information. In any case, the Syrians here want their freedom & that's their right.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally feeling sad for humanity tonight. Thousands of civilizations have come and gone and yet we have learned nothing. A new breed of species will rise from the radiation. Hopefully this time, more Intelligent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom