What's new

An Artist in Exile Tests India’s Democratic Ideals

I was not asking for your name.

Are you so dense that you can't figure out who I was referring to?

If you cannot show that much capability than why am I waste my time debating with you? Clearly you have the IQ of a gnat.

Tone down the personal stuff dude. I hope you can make a valid point without comparing the other guy with a gnat.

If the Indians quit with the idiotic personal comments and false allegations then you can expect reasonableness from me otherwise expect more of the same.

I suggest to the Indian members to let this hate filled guy wallow in his unquenchable hate and self pity for some time.

I don't see any chance of a reasonable discussion with him based on my experience and the experience of many others here.

If he shows signs of improvement, let's take it from there.

No Spam No Spam No Spam
--------------------------

Babysitter wanted & needed
24/7 and 365 days!
Please contact our admins

Response before coming back to topic-

One has to have an IQ of gnat if he does not understand the context of corruption. No need to go to jungle for the same.
Some so called learned person has obsession with RAW he keeps on bringing it in most of his posts.

Back to topic-
The thread topic itself is a non starter it switched from Democratic Ideals to Secularism.

For the British India was a commercial enterprise and the word India was a convenient anglicized logo relating to the Indus valley or some such thing. India only became a serious governing venture after 1857 but not in the sense it had taken on after 1947. Before 1947 its geographical boundaries were interspersed with hundreds of royal principalities and the British maintained it administratively as a colony not as full blown state.

Your logic fails me completly. Indus Valley funny. Being a Barristar i wonder the education system in Bangladesh.

Sorry your answer is not correct and you still did not answer when was East India company started, what year?

I suggest to the Indian members to let this hate filled guy wallow in his unquenchable hate and self pity for some time.

I don't see any chance of a reasonable discussion with him based on my experience and the experience of many others here.

If he shows signs of improvement, let's take it from there.

I will even go further that all Indian member ban Mr. Munshi, he does not respect any response from us, so NEO, my good friend, does not have to babysit.:lol:

I don't get it why these artists are always doing work about religions it's sensitive to people so why do offensive works they should just stay away from it can't they paint something else ? Anyway it's unfair to point fingers people take religion serious esp in the sub-continent but this stuff happens everywhere not just with indians and or hindus see what happened to salman rushdie and with the da vinci code.

India intimidates and victimizes all brands of artistes. That is probably what makes it secular. :whistle:

this MBI guy is serious fun.. i occasionally read thru his "postings" to get some stress busting... :enjoy:...

I will paint Mohammad .. and then .. Mullahs will pounce upon us and if Hussain paint naked Hindu Goddess .. hindus extremists will just be fine..? which part of the world and what brand of pot u intake ..? just the way india kicked out Taslima it has kicked out Hussain..

ok the topis was abt MF Hussain and as far as the digging up I did, here it goes.

He is a Muslim who paints Hindu goddesses in the nude! and heres what I find the good and bad, first the bad:

1) islamic paintings are strictly no living things! and he violated that.
2) There was a certain cartoon about the prophet sometime back that raised a big question among muslims and that the writer had no right to depict the prophet pbuh in bad light! in fact, there was one section which argued that he is not even muslim (whoevr made that comic strip) and so he has no right to say anything abt islam or its prophets. The same can be said abt Mr.Hussain! he is no hindu and he has no right to damage the image of someone else's gods. Already the image of islam is not very bright in terms of tolerance - why burden with this stuff which in my case is unnecessary.
3) I observe he is obsessed with women, Madhuri Dixit if i am not wrong ( My indian friends here told me about something like this pls correct if untrue) and he seems totally a despo in some respects! - needs a good psych if u ask me!!
4) Art as such does not have to hurt someone else! If expressing oneself is an art then even a terrorist is an artist andd he chooses to express him self by blowing up some place or people! there has to be a line somewhere! just as the famous line goes, your freedom ends where my nose starts!! Just because I am free to go anywhere in the USA (because of visa) I wont be allowed into someone else's house!

The good things:
well, he has tried to test the limits of the boundary btw the "accceptable creativity" and unacceptable creativity!this should serve as what will come to you if u play with someone else's beliefs!
sorry couldnt think of any other good thing though i wish i could write more!!

honestly, whatever he did serves as a bad precedent for peace! why flare communal violenece? hindu's regard thoer goddesses as mothers ( according to my indian frnds) I wouldnt let someone paint my mom in the nude!! plain and simple!

good post I totally agree with this i was thinking the same while reading this thread as a muslim he probably saw the damage done by the danish cartoons now why he is doing same with hindus ? I'm sure theres other things to paint that wouldn't offend anyone.

I was not asking for your name.

Are you so dense that you can't figure out who I was referring to?

If you cannot show that much capability than why am I waste my time debating with you? Clearly you have the IQ of a gnat.

wow.....what is your exact age Mr. Munshi.. ? and do u check your blood pressure regularly...

It does get frustrating when debating with people who are intent on derailing the discussion because the thread is too embarrassing or explores areas that are considered sensitive to their national interest or prestige.

Back
Top Bottom