What's new

An Afghan Cricketer beaten in Peshawar University for raising Afghan flag and badmouthing Pakistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srilankan team and Afghani poor guy disagree with you. ;)

Stop acting like a spokesperson of the Sri Lankan team. India has meddled and killed thousands of innocent Sri Lankans by supporting their terror infested militant groups inside Sri Lanka. The last person who should be showing concern about Sri Lankans is an Indian.

I n ramzan. Instead of beating him we should solve the problem by mutual discussion no need of harsh behaviour so both parties agree

In other words show the other cheek. We have been doing that for the past few decades. I'm sorry, but the patience has overreached its limit. How would you react and feel if a guest humiliated you at your own house? You cannot expect the masses to tolerate blatant provocation. These Afghans kill our generals. They attack our country. They badmouth our country 24/7. We're not going to show our cheek anymore. We're going to demand an eye for an eye.

I'll assure you that if a Pakistani did the same thing in Afghanistan, his body would be hanging on a pole. Ramzan or no Ramzan. This Afghan guy just got a beating and is still alive. In my book, he got away.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Indians getting beaten for raising Indian flag in Kashmir

Pakistanis were beaten black and blue by Afghans for centuries...now they got chance to beat those Afghans...let us see for how long this domination continues before Afghanistan beat the crap out of Pakistanis like they had been doing for much of history.

LOL these Afghan beggars beg us to cross the border and to not build a fence. They can't treat their injured. Their economy thrives on opium and bacha bazi. They cannot even get along with each other. Tribalism is their way of life. You're lecturing us about Afghanistan beating Pakistan? You are living on a different planet.

Stop acting like a spokesperson of the Sri Lankan team. India has meddled and killed thousands of innocent Sri Lankans by supporting their terror infested militant groups inside Sri Lanka. The last person who should be showing concern about Sri Lankans is an Indian.

But but please don't beat your guests, please. Show some BIG heart.

Srilankan team and Afghani poor guy disagree with you. ;)

Only Afghani might disagree with me.

Srilankans were targetted by TTP sponsored by India just like LTTTE. :)

Pakistanis were beaten black and blue by Afghans for centuries...

For centuries???

This is what happens when you learn your history at RSS madarsa. :)

First of all afghans refugees stay illegally in Pakistan.
Secondly, namak haram afghanis engage us at borders.
Thirdly, their citizens come in Pak and raise afghani flag and abuse us.

Now what could they expect in return from us? I hope that cricket recovers soon but I don't think the way he raised afghan flag and abused Pak was right. I feel he should be kicked out of Pakistan to afghanistan which is considered a very tolerant country :D

But but please don't beat your guests, please. Show some BIG heart.

Like India is showing for its own minorities Christians and Muslims or like Narendar Modi showed for muslims of gujrat?

So you Pakistanis have a very sweet gig going here.

First, abuse an Afghan and when he retaliates, beat him up. As if 100's of people beating a single person is a testament of bravery.

Probably you should award people those who beat this Afghan with Nishan-e-Haider.

first, that afghani raised afghan flagged and abused about Pak so it was he who started it and second thing if they hate Pak so much than why he and those 3.5 million afghans are staying in Pak? who not go back to their tolerant afghan :D or tolerant india where minorities are beaten to death by not only civilians but by govts too

So when ur going back to the tolerant society of urs????

Ironic fact even the afghan team was created,supported and trained by PCB.... These turds were trained in Lahore.. Their coach is again Inzimam Ul Haq ..

And they come to Pak after the recent border clashes and talk shyt against our country?

What did he think he was gonna get ? Garlands

Takes a real retard to go into another country, insult it and expect love in return.

He probably thought Peshawar is part of afghanistan..:rofl:

"Badmouthing Pakistan" is just an excuse added to beat afghani cricketer.
Yup .. The same cricket team that was trained,supported and funded by PCB.. The same people who were trained in Lahore and Peshawar not Kabul .. The same team whose coaches are former Pakistani cricketers..:lol:

Even according to your own media, abuse started from your side after this Afghan raised Afghan flag, which him being member of Afghanistan's team was perfectly valid thing to do.

According to our media people were just supporting their own team when this idiot raised Afghan flag and behave like a total d!ck after which people thrashed him which he deserved,

IYup .. The same cricket team that was trained,supported and funded by PCB.. The same people who were trained in Lahore and Peshawar not Kabul .. The same team whose coaches are former Pakistani cricketers..:lol:

Bali ka bakra comes to my mind. :lol:

Come to our country they said, you'll be safe here they said. :undecided:

I am sure that ICC took notice of this fiendish behaviour and the very fact that Pakistani establishment cannot protect a foreign player from unarmed public pretty much cements the perception that International cricket teams are not going to be safe in Pakistan.

Common sense and precedents.
This is called lack of common sense.

I am sure that ICC took notice of this fiendish behaviour and the very fact that Pakistani establishment cannot protect a foreign player from unarmed public pretty much cements the perception that International cricket teams are not going to be safe in Pakistan.
Haha .
It wasn't any international level match. Neither he is Afghan national cricket team player.

And by the way ICC will first ban any such idiot who spit venom against the host country will be first taken to task.

Pakistanis were beaten black and blue by Afghans for centuries...now they got chance to beat those Afghans...let us see for how long this domination continues before Afghanistan beat the crap out of Pakistanis like they had been doing for much of history.
Typical Indian with his retarded logic and retarded sense of history.
Go and learn the history kid.
And you will find who ruled this region and entire India for more then thousand years and the impotent Hindus were nothing but slaves of every other new muslim conquerer.

Do you honestly expect us to protect those who badmouth us? Yeah, no. Not happening. If you think it should, your retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom