What's new

An Afghan Cricketer beaten in Peshawar University for raising Afghan flag and badmouthing Pakistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Beat him for his life and drag him to the border and throw him out like the trash that he and his kind are.
By the way what happened to the deadline of sending these pigs back. I suppose it was after 20 of this month. Any updates

Afghans want to be crippled inside Pakistan. Keep up this behavior and we will cripple these Afghans before throwing them out. Absolute garbage people. Coward Afghan people praise and love Indians yet don't have the courage to live there. What kind of a lowlife people are we dealing with.

Last edited:
Good. Beat him for his life and drag him to the border and throw him out like the trash that he and his kind are.
By the way what happened to the deadline of sending these pigs back. I suppose it was after 20 of this month. Any updates
Meh they asked the UNHRC head to make all resources possible for there speedy return

I love how "he had it coming" is a norm but people loose their crap when something similar happens somewhere else.:lol:

Hope the poor sod is OK now. Damn beating up a member of Afghan national team.

I love how "he had it coming" is a norm but people loose their crap when something similar happens somewhere else.:lol:

Hope the poor sod is OK now. Damn beating up a member of Afghan national team.

First abuse the afghani cricketer in all forms because of border tension, if he retaliates, beat him up.

Pakistani way of hospitality.

Common sense and precedents.

Your common sense sucks. Try again.

May be because Pakistanis are beating foreigners like Afghanis unlike India who beat youth from "atoot ang" :lol:

Srilankan team and Afghani poor guy disagree with you. ;)

Sri Lankans were traumatized for life and to add salt to their their wounds, Pakistan cricket team advised them to convert to Islam. :P

Atleast this Afghan guy won't face the same problem.

There is obviously a reason behind it. A group doesn't just get up and start beating people. The thing is that these afghans see Pakistanis as inferior race who are occupying their territories and with all the negativity being fed to them and the torkham border issue it seems that he exploded. He most probably thought that it would be alright since he has been fed that Pakistani pashtun populances is against Pakistan and loyal to Afghanistan which is far from the truth.

The people of Pakistan and yes that includes the pashtuns as well, are sick of these afghans and our patience with them is running thin. In such an environment his actions were highly questionable and foolish. He agitated a crowd which led to this unfortunate incident.

Bcz if people were beating Afghans for being afghans we would have over 1.5 million registered punching bags and over 5 million unregistered ones but you hardly hear an incident like that which points to the fact that the crowd was agitated into this. It's regrettable from both sides.

I n ramzan. Instead of beating him we should solve the problem by mutual discussion no need of harsh behaviour so both parties agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom