What's new

Amrullah Saleh's tweets blaming Pakistan for Kunduz debacle

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly -- I've started to feel sorry for Amrullah Saleh.

Enjoy:

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 12.30.39 PM.png

I hope he gets killed in their next attack. Such ungrateful and vile creatures forget that 7.5 millions Afghan refugees staying in Pakistan for more than two decades.
That doesn't absolve Pakistan of its culpability in supporting the Taliban.

@war&peace

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Will Smith

So according to this idiot, it was Pakistan who helped taliban to capture a city in extreme north of Afghanistan. Whereas Pakistan is on their east side.

Stupid evil parasite making excuses and hiding their failures and blame it on other country, even Nato is not interested, they have trained and built the Afghan Army to take care of their country, unfortunately they have proved very incapable.

I'm surprised it took him this long lol. As for the content of his tweets its the same old stuff. Get a life saleh, your country is a wreck cuz of your fellow countrymen. First get a functioning government in place and then blame others.

Afghans have gone delusional and they will keep cursing Pakistan all the way down to when the Taliban are knocking at the doors of Kabul. In compensating for their inability to tackle the Taliban, they have painted a narrative of invincibility for themselves which they themselves are failing to overcome now.

Talibans are kicking the afghan national army and afghan gov on their balls and they dont know what to do.

The crying by mr.saleh is very entertaining.
The more he barks against pak, the more we enjoy. This shows the helplessness of idiots like him.

Back
Top Bottom