What's new

"Resistance 2.0." - Battle for Panjshir begins - Taliban claims victory

The Taliban have executed the brother of Amrullah Saleh, the former Afghan vice president who became one of the leaders of anti-Taliban opposition forces in the Panjshir valley, his nephew said on Friday.

The news that Saleh’s brother Rohullah Azizi was killed came days after Taliban forces took control of the provincial centre of Panjshir, the last province holding out against them. “They executed my uncle,” Ebadullah Saleh said in a text message. “They killed him yesterday and would not let us bury him. They kept saying his body should rot.” The Urdu language account of the Taliban information service Alemarah said that “according to reports” Rohullah Saleh was killed during fighting in Panjshir.

Saleh, a former head of the National Directorate of Security, the intelligence service of the Western-backed government that collapsed last month, is at large though his exact location remains unclear. The National Resistance Front of Afghanistan, which groups opposition forces loyal to local leader Ahmad Massoud, has pledged to continue opposing the Taliban even after the fall of Panjshir’s provincial capital Bazarak.

1631339443581.png

Some NA propaganda image.
View attachment 777188

Lmao god-damn.. In my time I have seen many wars and lies but the NRF takes the cake in the department of lies to the fact that the International media doesn't even take them serioues now. They even released news of saying Jinns of the mountains were fighting on our side I kid you not.. Here is another one that is even crazier there was claims amongst them that angles were fighting longside them and released tweets and reports on it.. This has to be the most deluded entity I have ever come across.

They have officially retreated from the valley and into the twitter valley.. They exist solely online

The Taliban have executed the brother of Amrullah Saleh, the former Afghan vice president who became one of the leaders of anti-Taliban opposition forces in the Panjshir valley, his nephew said on Friday.

The news that Saleh’s brother Rohullah Azizi was killed came days after Taliban forces took control of the provincial centre of Panjshir, the last province holding out against them. “They executed my uncle,” Ebadullah Saleh said in a text message. “They killed him yesterday and would not let us bury him. They kept saying his body should rot.” The Urdu language account of the Taliban information service Alemarah said that “according to reports” Rohullah Saleh was killed during fighting in Panjshir.

Saleh, a former head of the National Directorate of Security, the intelligence service of the Western-backed government that collapsed last month, is at large though his exact location remains unclear. The National Resistance Front of Afghanistan, which groups opposition forces loyal to local leader Ahmad Massoud, has pledged to continue opposing the Taliban even after the fall of Panjshir’s provincial capital Bazarak.

View attachment 777058
The taliban have denied it.

ISI chief hosts regional intelligence chiefs meeting on Afghanistan

ISI chief hosts regional intelligence chiefs meeting on Afghanistan

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/web-desk
Web Desk
9:41 PM | September 11, 2021

On Saturday, Director-General Inter-Services Intelligence (DG ISI) Lt Gen Faiz Hameed hosted a meeting of regional intelligence chiefs to discuss evolving situation in Afghanistan.

According to sources, the meeting was attended by spy chiefs of China, Russia, Iran, Tajikistan Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan in Islamabad.

The meeting also discussed the measures required for peace and stability in the region following the Taliban takeover in Afghanistan.

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid has asked the international community to recognize the Taliban’s government in Afghanistan, assuring them that the group would address the issues various countries have put forth.

Last week, Lt Gen Hameed visited Kabul to meet with the Taliban representatives and discuss matters related to the safe evacuation of foreign nationals, border management, and security in the region, sources had said at the time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom