What's new

"Resistance 2.0." - Battle for Panjshir begins - Taliban claims victory

More from General Bakshi--my favorite Indian!
According to General Bakshi, Pakistan's General Bajwa has been staying overnight in some war room in GHQ until the Panjshir operation wraps up and that Chinese and Turkish military personnel are also there and that Chinese are providing continuous intelligence of the Panjshir battle situation. Bakshi also says that Mullah Baradar got injured in a fight with other Taliban for power struggle and is being treated in Pakistan. The role of the Pakistani DG ISI visit is to iron out differences in the Taliban leadership.

I only have one question, does he pull this sh!t out of his *** himself. or someone else have to do it for him.

Another great funny video about Indian media. Looks like General Bakshi's moustache is quite influential. And I feel sorry for those who don't know Urdu/Hindu. Another video about Panjshir clash and the alleged use of Pakistan Airforce to help Taliban.
I am literally LOLing!!

Oh my god unbelievable stupidity. PAF doesn't have any twin engine fighter yet the one they are showing in the video. That's F18 hornet.
How can you even call that a journalism ? :lol:

There is propaganda and then there is unbelievable dumb propaganda. This is what indians are doing, i mean how can the channels believe their audience are so stupid?? Or maybe they know most indians are brainless idiots and would believe anything, including a game video 😂.
Also shows that in future, there will be extreme propaganda against Afghanistan and Pakistan on every turn.

There is propaganda and then there is unbelievable dumb propaganda. This is what indians are doing, i mean how can the channels believe their audience are so stupid?? Or maybe they know most indians are brainless idiots and would believe anything, including a game video 😂.
Also shows that in future, there will be extreme propaganda against Afghanistan and Pakistan on every turn.
True.

A recent picture of Mullah Muhammad Hassan Akhund.

1631040239997.png

Please do not laugh..............................................................................

f7wUKL5h_normal.jpg

Tehran Times

@TehranTimes79

Iran state-affiliated media

· 5h
Pakistan military are assisting the #Taliban offensive in #Panjshir. It is included 27 choppers that are full of Pakistani Special Forces, and backed up by Pakistani drone strikes : CENTCOM source told @FoxNews

Please do not laugh..............................................................................

f7wUKL5h_normal.jpg

Tehran Times

@TehranTimes79
Iran state-affiliated media
· 5h
Pakistan military are assisting the #Taliban offensive in #Panjshir. It is included 27 choppers that are full of Pakistani Special Forces, and backed up by Pakistani drone strikes : CENTCOM source told @FoxNews
so lookslike we are fighting the aliens in punjshir with the full strength of ssg:yahoo::coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom