What's new

Amrullah Saleh: To clarify they R not refges.They live N AfPak distputed territory

You have your opinion I have mine.

I think if Pakistan and Afghanistan had any sense -- they would combine their countries and form a confederation -- and in 10-20 years try to see if the other *stans wants to join in.

We would have a diverse muslim nation that is geographically and culturally diverse. Secure and rich and focus on education, healthcare, etc.

If you saw the pictures of the carnage in Kabul - what might strike you as it struck me was that everybody was wearing the same style of shalwar kamiz they do in Lahore -- if it were't for the title of the article one would have thought it was somewhere in Pakistan -- yet for some reason Afghans are oblivious to this.

The current Afghan generation like their parents is largely blind to possibilities.

The arabs who we think of as backwards are smarter than us -- look at how 7 monarchies (not 2 democracies) had the foresight to form the confederation of UAE in 1971.

I know this is disgusting to even state this -- when the Peshawar school tragedy happened -- the only people who cheered the Peshawar school tragedy were Afghans. Indians expressed solidarity -- Israelis who we blame for stuff expressed horror and sympathy -- but you can see the social media sphere, it was Afghans who cheered.

Let me state this: IMHO, government to government relationships are secondary -- it is people to people contacts that matter and what one set of people think about another set of people.

How about this: I hope I am wrong.
There r lots of things which i want to tell u. But i wont..........Do u even know who has brainwashed them against Pakistan over the years? Its the country where u live! Like u i also know these low lifer lunatics its very easy to manipulate them by taking advantage of their ego, ignorance and jahalat!

But its even more easy to bring them back!!!!!!

Stop being so reactionary, Internet is a place of virtual medium. Anyone can be who ever they wanna be.

Just do whats in the best of interests of Pakistan. People to people contacts r not necessary nor im in favor of with anyone.

So it doesnt matter what they think in real life or internet, I or my countrymen dont like them either.

And i will appreciate if u employ Pakistanis in my firm or company. Replace gradually the staff also in high posts.

I dont give a fcuk if they live or die so why would i do something for them? In our AJK we call them Kablis or the term Afghani is termed as an insult to any native to be call it. We look down upon them, and yes i highly discriminate them.

The problem yr facing are because u actually do good for them and in turn if they dont respond, u get disappointed.

I say follow my way, dont do any good 4 them and start discriminating like u just dont care and never look back! Problem solved.

Last edited:
There r lots of things which i want to tell u. But i wont..........Do u even know who has brainwashed them against Pakistan over the years? Its the country where u live! Like u i also know these low lifer lunatics its very easy to manipulate them by taking advantage of their ego, ignorance and jahalat!

Oh come on Umair sab -- really really?

I know a lot of people in the beltway circuit -- I'd encourage you to educate yourself -- you can see what the American officials say on Afghanistan vis-a-vis Pakistan.

If Americans could the would out source Afghanistan to Pakistan -- the last time they did that results wren't so good.

But its even more easy to bring them back!!!!!!

Stop being so reactionary, Internet is a place of virtual medium. Anyone can be who ever they wanna be.

Just do whats in the best of interests of Pakistan. People to people contacts r not necessary nor im in favor of with anyone.

So it doesnt matter what they think in real life or internet, I or my countrymen dont like them either.

Bhaijan -- spend some time to read the writings and speeches of pre 1980s Afghan elites about Pakistan -- there was no Amreeka then. The hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis has become embedded in contemporary Afghan culture. It is not rational -- but since when is hate rational.

If I was reactionary I would make it a policy not to hire Afghans, to fire them, not to mentor them, not to lobby my congressmen to help common Afghans -- I am not. But I am not blind to reality either.

I posed 3 or 4 specific question to you -- it would be common curtesy to answer them as specifically as you can.

Oh come on Umair sab -- really really?

I know a lot of people in the beltway circuit -- I'd encourage you to educate yourself -- you can see what the American officials say on Afghanistan vis-a-vis Pakistan.

If Americans could the would out source Afghanistan to Pakistan -- the last time they did that results wren't so good.

Bhaijan -- spend some time to read the writings and speeches of pre 1980s Afghan elites about Pakistan -- there was no Amreeka then. The hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis has become embedded in contemporary Afghan culture. It is not rational -- but since when is hate rational.

If I was reactionary I would make it a policy not to hire Afghans, to fire them, not to mentor them, not to lobby my congressmen to help common Afghans -- I am not. But I am not blind to reality either.

I posed 3 or 4 specific question to you -- it would be common curtesy to answer them as specifically as you can.
Like i say i want to tell u a lot of things but cant tell u more! I guess u know what im saying but wont admit it. U just need to understand the ''American way'' when ever it occupies a nation and that too a nation in such a geo strategic location close to Russia, Pakistan and China!

Yr dear Americans have cooked these Afghans against PaKISTAN, WHAT THEIR OFFICIALS CLAIM IN MEDIA AND ORDER THEIR COLLABORATORS, CONTRACTORS LIKE THOSE AFGHAN-AMERICANS is different. The ground work they have done for their smooth process of Asia Pivot strategy is to keep Pakistan, China engaged and spread the terrorism to CARs till Russia. REMEMBER THOSE VOLGOGRAD BOMBINGS!!!!! Thats all thanks to FSB/KGB that they couldnt succeed, but ISI isnt as powerful nor visionary!!!!! Hence CIA had a field day backed by their media in last 15 years there.

Regarding yr rest of post, Afghans had largely been neutralized by gen zia and gen akhtar abdul rehman with the help of king Faisal of Saudia Arabia and OIC, They even recognized us in 1974 and under Daud things improved a lot. And in Afghan war days that hate had been completely relegated, It was the americans who gave it a new birth.

So dont try to teach me i know very well thats going on. Im no ordinary civilian!

Remember that since u now being an American cant understand, but i wil live in this country forever so will my children and their children, i would gladly give my life for this country of mine! Nor will i ever settle or give up on my nationality for anyone even if i had to sleep in footpath with my family for rest of my life!

This is my all loyalty is for betterment and in the best of interests of Pakistan, no matter for that no matter if that has to do with making better relations with Kablis or anyone! Thats they only reason why we r improving relations with even these americans as well. Otherwise we and i dont give a crap abt America, dollars, Freedom or Free World saga!

Read my post#165 again. I had edited it that u missed abt questions!!!!!!!!

Like i say i want to tell u a lot of things but cant tell u more! I guess u know what im saying but wont admit it. U just need to understand the ''American way'' when ever it occupies a nation and that too a nation in such a geo strategic location close to Russia, Pakistan and China!

Yr dear Americans have cooked these Afghans against PaKISTAN, WHAT THEIR OFFICIALS CLAIM IN MEDIA AND ORDER THEIR COLLABORATORS, CONTRACTORS LIKE THOSE AFGHAN-AMERICANS is different. The ground work they have done for their smooth process of Asia Pivot strategy is to keep Pakistan, China engaged and spread the terrorism to CARs till Russia. REMEMBER THOSE VOLGOGRAD BOMBINGS!!!!! Thats all thanks to FSB/KGB that they couldnt succeed, but ISI isnt as powerful nor visionary!!!!! Hence CIA had a field day backed by their media in last 15 years there.

Regarding yr rest of post, Afghans had largely been neutralized by gen zia and gen akhtar abdul rehman with the help of king Faisal of Saudia Arabia and OIC, They even recognized us in 1974 and under Daud things improved a lot. And in Afghan war days that hate had been completely relegated, It was the americans who gave it a new birth.

So dont try to teach me i know very well thats going on. Im no ordinary civilian!

Remember that since u now being an American cant understand, but i wil live in this country forever so will my children and their children, i would gladly give my life for this country of mine! Nor will i ever settle or give up on my nationality for anyone even if i had to sleep in footpath with my family for rest of my life!

This is my all loyalty is for betterment and in the best of interests of Pakistan, no matter for that no matter if that has to do with making better relations with Kablis or anyone! Thats they only reason why we r improving relations with even these americans as well. Otherwise we and i dont give a crap abt America, dollars, Freedom or Free World saga!

Read my post#165 again. I had edited it that u missed abt questions!!!!!!!!

The points on my immigration and your self-righteousness I don't appreciate -- there is no now in your family who has immigrated to any other country? How can you guarantee that none of your children or their grand children will not immigrate.

Umair sab, I am convinced that we have little points of convergence and I think carrying on this conversation will not be productive for either one of us.

I also read post 165 and did not find any specific answers to my questions -- but it's ok I'm am sure your time is valuable.

How about this -- as someone said: Lakum dinakum wa-liya been

How about this too: let's check back in five years where things Afghanistan vis-a-vis Pakistan are -- I hope you are right that it is all milk and honey and that I am proven wrong.

Khush?

The person I am talking about looked nothing like a religious extremist rather ultra nationalist. He even went on saying that he prohibited his 3 years old from speaking Urdu while in front of him..
At this point, I would have simply asked this individual how can he work in the national defence Institute of Pakistan when he despises even speaking the national language of this country? Does hypocrisy have no limits to these fellows?

Some troll who has issues with missiles being named after ghaznavids,ghourids and abdalis has entirely forgotten that the posterity of these men make up a good portion of pakistan's current day populace. And interestingly that breed sends some shivers down indians' spines.

ghaznavis, ghauris are very much owned by pakistanis too.

But what abt indees themselves? Who hate and abuse mughal emperors , subjugate muslims, but use taj mahal built by one of those muslim mughal emperors as India's identity.

Taj Mahal is the identity of India, says Akhilesh Yadav | Zee News

"'Pahchaan' of India is because of the Taj Mahal in Uttar Pradesh," he said.

Yes there is a fifth column -- but the fact of the matter is Afghanistan has no viable economic strategy -- it is a nation that cannot afford a state.

Afrasiab Khattak, as you may know was in self imposed exile in Afghanistan during the PDP era. Today he's a pragmatic politician -- Afghanistan is practically on it's knees -- Ashraf Ghani, Hanif Atmar, et. al. are no friends of Pakistan -- today they come bearing gifts and talking about brotherhood because they know Pakistan is a lifeline they cannot survive without. The afghan leadership has fooled the Afghan people into hating Pakistan and now the Afghan nation has painted itself into a corner.

In summary Pakistan should focus on the new economic opportunities with China -- fix her relationship with the West, especially the US. And make sure there is no spill over from Afghanistan.
Pakistan should be wary of the US. I am not saying not to have cordial relations however they who hold power in the US cannot bear Pakistan. I hope Pakistan does not forget this.

It's really difficult to answer. It's one of those things we need to micro-manage somehow and view on case by case basis.....some deserve amnesty and citizenship as they pay taxes and raised children here and dont create a trouble....others who have criminal behaviour or show no delay in stabbing us in the back should be removed immediately

it's complicated - but i will say that we need to put priority on our own people first.....people displaced from insurgency who are Pakistani citizens deserve to be given the first priority and it's the fed and prov. govts that are responsible for this
Pakistan should be wary of a demographic challenge to herself. Only those Afghans who PROVE themselves should be made exceptions. The rest should be humanely repatriated or allowed to live as non citizens.
The majority of them hate Pakistan...why would you let someone who hates you live freely in your home?

We must raise this awareness when speaking with fellow Pakistanis. It is unfortunate but true.

Pakistan should be wary of a demographic challenge to herself. Only those Afghans who PROVE themselves should be made exceptions. The rest should be humanely repatriated or allowed to live as non citizens.
The majority of them hate Pakistan...why would you let someone who hates you live freely in your home?

We must raise this awareness when speaking with fellow Pakistanis. It is unfortunate but true.

I AGREE!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom