What's new

American Pie 2 Arabic Guy

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I begin this thread by saying that I used to be a fan of American pie movies, but only those American Pie 1 (1999) , American Pie 2 (2001) American Pie 3 American Wedding, and American Pie Reunion , Rest of its parts are just trash and stupid .

Now Coming to Topic, In American Pie 2 there is a scene , where the guy Oz is talking to his Girlfriend Heather on Phone, and they try to talk Dirty , but than Oz got a connecting call from a Arabic guy who was speaking Arabic which i don't understand, but than Oz get frustrated and tells him that he is holding his D!ck and trying to have Phone sex and he is disturbing, now that Arabic Guy says something else, but he ends the call by saying ( Allah Ho Akber ) . Now that was very weird and despite me finding the whole movie as funny I was bit confused what's the point in using Arabic Guy ? and specifically those ( Allah ho Akber ) words in such situation ? ?

Than I look when the movie was released, and it was August 2001 which is right before the incident of 9/11 .. Was that a co-incidence they use Arabic guy ? or was that a deliberate move ? Of course the scene was shot months before the release, so it can be a coincidence , how many of think also finds that weird and Offensive ?

well it seem like an asinine topic, with no relevance in todays world.

It's been proven without a doubt that 9/11 was an inside job planned for decades to further Islamophobia and attack the Arab world.

Enjoy and have your mind blown. This American pie reference is just one of many that were thrown into people's minds to do predictive programming.

Poor OBL was killed without reason. He was most probably hallucinating when he admitted to 9/11.

i did watch the movie but i couldn’t bare watching boys so buffered to the girls part only

for some reason i was not interested - but for some reason i am now - do you have his admission? - video? - audio? -

Why would anyone be interested in a video or audio of a hallucinating innocent man.

I begin this thread by saying that I used to be a fan of American pie movies, but only those American Pie 1 (1999) , American Pie 2 (2001) American Pie 3 American Wedding, and American Pie Reunion , Rest of its parts are just trash and stupid .

Now Coming to Topic, In American Pie 2 there is a scene , where the guy Oz is talking to his Girlfriend Heather on Phone, and they try to talk Dirty , but than Oz got a connecting call from a Arabic guy who was speaking Arabic which i don't understand, but than Oz get frustrated and tells him that he is holding his D!ck and trying to have Phone sex and he is disturbing, now that Arabic Guy says something else, but he ends the call by saying ( Allah Ho Akber ) . Now that was very weird and despite me finding the whole movie as funny I was bit confused what's the point in using Arabic Guy ? and specifically those ( Allah ho Akber ) words in such situation ? ?

Than I look when the movie was released, and it was August 2001 which is right before the incident of 9/11 .. Was that a co-incidence they use Arabic guy ? or was that a deliberate move ? Of course the scene was shot months before the release, so it can be a coincidence , how many of think also finds that weird and Offensive ?

I never ignore knowledge of even ‘asinine’ topics, everything comes in handy someday someway.

When it comes to the greater scheme of things, there are no coincidences.
Even though they have planned against us,
I really admire their minds, planning ahead of not weeks, months but decades, centuries and who knows millennia.

These guys (west) have systematically, one by one, bit by bit, took down all the forts of Muslim world or eastern powers, Now all of us are semi naked.

Whoa Whoa Dumb idiots, this is not thread for conspiracies on 9/11 ... the question i am trying to ask that why did they use words like Allah ho Akber in a movie like American pie specially in a situation which was inappropriate ..

Than why you even bother to reply ? humesha kutte ki dum ki tarah tere hi rehna right ?

When it comes to the greater scheme of things, there are no coincidences.

Actually i did learn that movies has hidden messages, eater eggs and hints and pop culture references ... my concern is what was they trying to show by bringing a Arabic guy in that particular situation and than make him said, Allah ho Akber ? we all know this phrase become iconically feared in America and EU and anyone who said is seen with suspicious eyes .. so why out of nowhere they brought this word in a movie like American Pie ? its just not sitting right in my mind ?

@KAL-EL your thoughts bro ?

It's been proven without a doubt that 9/11 was an inside job planned for decades to further Islamophobia and attack the Arab world.

Enjoy and have your mind blown. This American pie reference is just one of many that were thrown into people's minds to do predictive programming.

Don't post these conspiracy theories, this is not the thread for it, just tell us how do you think about them using Allah ho Akber in that movie , this is not 9/11 thread, plus i mentioned that movie release in August 2001, and 9/11 happen a month after , so there is little chance for it to be used to mock Muslims , but it can be ..

Here you go guys, this is the scene I was talking about ..

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Slav Defence @StormBreaker @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @OsmanAli98 Your thoughts, and Mods please keep an eye on those who are going off topic .. Thanks

Whoa Whoa Dumb idiots, this is not thread for conspiracies on 9/11 ... the question i am trying to ask that why did they use words like Allah ho Akber in a movie like American pie specially in a situation which was inappropriate ..

Than why you even bother to reply ? humesha kutte ki dum ki tarah tere hi rehna right ?

Actually i did learn that movies has hidden messages, eater eggs and hints and pop culture references ... my concern is what was they trying to show by bringing a Arabic guy in that particular situation and than make him said, Allah ho Akber ? we all know this phrase become iconically feared in America and EU and anyone who said is seen with suspicious eyes .. so why out of nowhere they brought this word in a movie like American Pie ? its just not sitting right in my mind ?

@KAL-EL your thoughts bro ?

Don't post these conspiracy theories, this is not the thread for it, just tell us how do you think about them using Allah ho Akber in that movie , this is not 9/11 thread, plus i mentioned that movie release in August 2001, and 9/11 happen a month after , so there is little chance for it to be used to mock Muslims , but it can be ..

Here you go guys, this is the scene I was talking about ..

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Slav Defence @StormBreaker @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @OsmanAli98 Your thoughts, and Mods please keep an eye on those who are going off topic .. Thanks
How about I just take MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) for example.

At 3 different moments, they have depicted Pakistan as some sort of desert bedouin country as well as some house of mercenaries.

1. Iron Man 1, Stark goes somewhere to Pak-Afg border, a factory of textile, full of ladies wearing niqab, Burqa, even the arab women gloves and nose masks, While that is not fu*king close to what is the situation here.
  2. Thor 1, When coulson interrogates Thor post Mjolnir-reclaim mission, He asks him if Thor was trained in Pak as Thor single handedly outgunned all the security staff an tech even though he lost his powers earlier and was a mere mortal like humans.
  3. Captain America Winter Soldier, When Alexander Pierce questions the ambassador from India “If Pakistan decides to nuke you today, Will you still disagree with me ?”
They are hell bent in promoting propaganda and easter eggs in movies.

Back
Top Bottom