What's new

American called Miss Indian terrorists, hateful tweets

You idiotic child........ all gori women adore darker men........ haven't you ever heard "tall, dark & handsome"????? :blink:

well, there is dark....

178061-hrithik-roshan.jpg

and then there is dark

Altaf_Hussain_MQM.jpg

:rofl:

Woooww.. Just went through that page, and those hateful tweets have actually been ripped apart by other sane Americans. Respect.

I am looking at all the images i can find of her iver the internet-
By god she is really ugly-

Though she must be concidering herself as the most beautiful wimen in USA- just like how our @Alpha1 considers himself a white- lol

Last edited by a moderator:
haters gonna hate what can you do, most probs it was some hillbillies in a trailer site pissed off that a Dr's daughter is doing it

Yeah, I notice, these babes find white men are boring or lack of respects, so they had great experiment with black horny exotic men.

White men goes to marry Thai, Vietnamese or Japanese ladies. :lol:
most people marry within community.. those who dont stand out... and even if you see 5 of them (say white black combo) you will think lot of people are doing it.

Not even worth considering :flame:

Chinese? Depends
Japs? Depends
Asian-american or Asian-european yes yes!

You havent seen Kerry Washington....she's one of the most beautiful African American women in the world.

well, there is dark....

178061-hrithik-roshan.jpg

and then there is dark

Altaf_Hussain_MQM.jpg

:rofl:

Resorting back to bollywood as final desperate measures- how typical-

How about comparing a politician to a politician- like Altaf bhai to lalu parsad yadav- :)-

I am looking at all the images i can find of her iver the internet-
By god she is really ugly-

Though she must be concidering herself as the most beautiful wimen in USA- just like how our @Alpha1 considers himself a white- lol
Did I ever say I am an ethnic white?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets be frank Guys, She is not even close to an average looking South Asian girl. India is a big market and this will really help foreign Beauty Products to penetrate Indian Market. Its all Strategic, I see no reason why even such a show should really exist.

Back
Top Bottom