What's new

American called Miss Indian terrorists, hateful tweets

Last time i checked they don't win on basis of beauty anyway. So i dont know why these stupid people are calling her to ugly to win.

And lol at Bhartis thinking tweets were made by Pakistanis. We dont give a ****, white Americans on twitter **** on little things which are not white. They don't spare any celebrity who is not white.

Lot of americans are sweet and nice people, but they are ignorant too about many things. But then its a massive country with big population, you cant blame them for being isolated.

No dude.. this is what you said

After @Icewolf, you are the second Pakistani who has confessed that Pakistanis are heavily inclined towards rape ;)

Ahh i see you still talking offtopic non senses- nothing unusual though-

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of americans are sweet and nice people, but they are ignorant too about many things. But then its a massive country with big population, you cant blame them for being isolated.

why not use the correct word sweetner- like dumb arrogant racists?-

One of the very few logical statements on this thread...... :tup:

Btw, what the fuaaaak happened.... when did the Yanks hijack this thread..... the girl is butt ugly.... that's it........why are we still discussing it.......... no more comments..... thread needs to be closed......... :D

If the eye is bionic that is..... otherwise...... the beholder needs to visit a doc, and his driving license needs to be suspended....

Every nation has its share of stupid people and USA is no different.

As for the lady in question lets just say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Are you frikkin kiddin me :) ??

shilpa-shetty-90v.jpg

i saw a pic of shilpa shetty when she was a teen.o man she was ugly.even this miss america (a south indian andhraite) is uglier than atleast 50 percent of andhra girls.
One more thing is it is entirely irrational to equate white with beauty and black with ugly.just come down to south and see how many beautiful dark skinned girls you can find.

This is actually the best thing that could happen to this Indian lady, after all the hateful tweets people will actually know who she is she may be even given a star role in a soap opera or film in the US, since her winning of Miss America generated so much controversy.

A fitting reply to all the racist pigs comes from The Telegraph;

Nina Davuluri Twitter row: If you ever start a tweet 'I'm not a racist but ...' then perhaps don't hit send

The newly crowned Miss America, Nina Davuluri, is the first winner with a south Asian background: both of her parents are form India. Nina, however, hails from Syracuse in New York and her sister is a medical school student – as far a middle of the road, suburban USA goes, it simply doesn't get more American than that.

Or does it? Because within hours of being crowned, bigots took to Twitter spouting remarks about her race, her appearance, her presumed religious background – including comments accusing the result of being 'disrespectful' so soon after the anniversary of September 11th. (Quite apart from anything else, Davuluri and her family aren't even Muslim. Simply foreign and dark skinned. Not that it would make any difference to the bigots either way.)

A number of the worst comments were quickly deleted, but not before the trend had been noted online. Top tip: if you ever craft a tweet that starts 'I swear I'm not racist but …' maybe the best thing to do would be to NOT hit send?

It's an unfortunate truth that in a country almost entirely comprised of recent immigrants or people only a couple of generations out from being migrants, such bald racism is still widespread. The fact that the daughter of migrants won Miss America shouldn't even be news. If anything, it would be more surprising if the often overlooked Native American community had been represented instead.

Nina Davuluri Twitter row: Top tip – if you ever start a tweet 'I'm not a racist but ...' then don't hit send - Telegraph

:D they should thank us for giving them super duper mega hit fiction based alien movies heheheh

damn no wonder Americans thinks aliens are after US to destroy it feeling jealous of its progress

mehhhhhh

go through this thread and see how botttttiiiiii full she is

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-american-win-miss-america-9.html#post4781179

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-american-win-miss-america-9.html#post4781179

bwahahahahahah now don't strain our nerves further

you think these beauty contests are just won by most beautiful ones you can see many black women have won miss universe how will you explain that....and she is not as much beautiful as other one but as i said na its not just about being white or being most beautiful, and she is enough beautiful mat be not as beautiful as other but not ugly

why not use the correct word sweetner- like dumb arrogant racists?-

to be honest,even I when i was a kid categorised people into four categories:small eyed ppl(chinese),white europeans,black west indians and asians(which for me back then was whoever is close to indians).
Arabs,iranis,pakistanis,indians,srilankans,bangladeshis for me were one group back then.it never occured to me tht srilankans are dark and iranis are light skinned and how can they come under same group(bcoz all this happened in sub conscious mind).infact i didnt even know that iranis are fairer than srilankans.on tv they were all same to me.so,how can we expect a lay whiteman in america to study all the differences between arabs and indians who on tv look alike.

utterly racist comments , & highly condemnable, though the pageant is not good looking to be honest

there are many beautiful Indian like Indian Bengali/English actress from underworld Rhona Mitra

Underwold+Rise+of+the+Lycan+Rhona+Mitra.jpg

Bollywood actress

daisy bopana

main_image-44525.jpg

etc

they could have got better Indian candidates

No dude.. this is what you said

After @Icewolf, you are the second Pakistani who has confessed that Pakistanis are heavily inclined towards rape ;)
Like I said before, India is famous for rapes in Pakistan, not our fault, blame your people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom