What's new

American called Miss Indian terrorists, hateful tweets

Lets be frank Guys, She is not even close to an average looking South Asian girl. India is a big market and this will really help foreign Beauty Products to penetrate Indian Market. Its all Strategic, I see no reason why even such a show should really exist.

why is it then majority of pagent won by venezuela and USA?

I am looking at all the images i can find of her iver the internet-
By god she is really ugly-

Though she must be concidering herself as the most beautiful wimen in USA- just like how our @Alpha1 considers himself a white- lol
so you do agree white color is more beautiful?

Last edited by a moderator:
so you do agree white color is more beautiful?

its more camera friendly .... there are many models who have spotted skin but you cant see on camera. :yay:

some people look photogenic ... some beautiful face to face

Resorting back to bollywood as final desperate measures- how typical-

How about comparing a politician to a politician- like Altaf bhai to lalu parsad yadav- :)-

arre bhai.. mazzak kar raha tha.. I know how much is the 2nd guy in my post hated on this forum. hence put in his picture.. Bura mat mano.. Yeh dekho..

imran-khan+2.jpg

Khush ???

Fact is she won, THAT is a comment on American society, not the Einsteinesque sudden discovery of some people with ''agendas'' that there are some idiots in USA!!!

@Alpha1 you probably are joking, but you are crossing lines of decency. I don't know who you are but I promise you there are people out there who think horrible things for people of your ethnic stock. Such horrible thoughts must not be dignified by posting on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom