What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Pakistan needs to cut off Supply lines, Get Out of the War on Terror, and make any US-NATO bases in Pakistan vacated.Cut it off permanently.

I think this is exactly what has been decided by DCC meeting. People here are making fun of Kiyani and army but they must understand that even army and Kiyani know that they have been caught between devil and deep sea so they will have to act NOW as temperature within the rank and file is mounting against the top brass. political rhetoricals can clam down common men but not those in middle of the storm... So i expect some practical steps inline with decisions made in this meeting.

Doesn't matter, it is very famous in Pakistan tricks, we know it.

:

so you're saying Pakistan establishment has told the west to attack Pakistani check posts, kill Pak soldeirs delibertly and we (politicans and military leaders) will support you in private and protest and shout in public. is that what you are saying?

Taliban can shoot down seal team 6 helicopters and take out 20+ DEVGRU unit officers but our airforce can't defend its own damn border. How embarrassing!

what're you saying mister? that NATO did not attack Pakistani check post insdie Pakistan? that Pak troops crossed the border and NATO retaliated? or that ISPR is making up this attack and troops casualties that no attack ever took place? whta is on your mind?

The durand line was always a problem.

ISAFImage.jpg

ISAF Headquarters
2010-09-CA-017

KABUL, Afghanistan (September 30) – Early this morning, International Security Assistance Force observed what it believed was a group of insurgents attempting to fire mortars at a coalition base in the border area of Dand Patan district, Paktiya Province. An ISAF air weapons team was called to provide fire support and engaged the suspected insurgents' firing position, located inside Afghanistan along the border area. ISAF aircraft did enter into Pakistani airspace briefly as they engaged this initial target.

Something doesn't add up. If the coalition base in Paktiya Province was being attacked by mortars, why did NATO strike in Mohmand agency. Paktia province doesn't border Mohmand agency, or close enough to receive mortar fire all the way from Mohmand. :undecided:

Taliban can shoot down seal team 6 helicopters and take out 20+ DEVGRU unit officers but our airforce can't defend its own damn border. How embarrassing!

Because that Chinook was lowdown, and lured by the insurgents, but in this case the Heli came and took the post by surprise.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Something doesn't add up. If the coalition base in Paktiya Province was being attacked by mortars, why did NATO strike in Mohmand agency. Paktia province doesn't border Mohmand agency, or close enough to receive mortar fire. :undecided:

Alot of more things won't add up either my friend.

Defence committee has concluded its meeting and has condemned the attacks.

With the hope that this would not happen again, lets have some rest and get some sleep.

Mark my words, this will happen again.......because we have some gutless commanders.

I think this is exactly what has been decided by DCC meeting. .. So i expect some practical steps inline with decisions made in this meeting.

Yes blockade of supply routes thru Pakistan till the inquiry is over legitimate!
Yes not sharing info with us till the inquiry is over is legitimate!

Attacking NATO till the inquiry is over is daft.

capt%2Busman.jpg

Capt usman n major mujahid shaheed,who got martrydom today morning
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
SALUTE 2 These LIONS
may your souls rest in peace . Ameen.
Lahu jo hay shaheed ka wo qoom hay hayat hay,,,,
LETS ENJOY TOGETHER: Capt usman n major mujahid shaheed

This is sad and if for any reason they were delibrately targeted you will find many supporters like me against such stupid actions.

Just like Pakistan blames the West for all its problems?

no SIR Pakistan does not blame west..Pakistan blames the "lame useless west" who after a decade of war and plundering country after country still is outsmarted by a bunch of donkey riders...
Actually pakistan doesnt need to blamewest....the prof is in the pudding...
All western leaders started war in Iraq and Afghanistan "to restore democracy" decades later all i see is anarchy....
FAIL

I saw on ary news that this was not exactly a check post this was actually a unit headquarter newly built and also few flag meeting between nato and pakistan officials also held at this place. bbc said that all soldiers were asleep. bbc reporter tweeted that the place where nato opened fire is still at ablaze

think again :angry:

Because that Chinook was lowdown, and lured by the insurgents, but in this case the Heli came and took the post by surprise.

So why wasn't air support called in? For a country that spends 23% of its budget on military (and a mere 7% of education) why are we acquiring so much technology if we never use it for its sole purpose - are we getting value for money?

Again our trousers have been taken off. I thought the OBL raid wouldve taught us something

Back
Top Bottom