What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Everything is the fault of the generals , eh?

In this case definitely is.
Criticism of the 'generals' could be exactly what the US wants out of this unprovoked act of murder and State terrorism.

That said, I agree that the GoP and Pak Mil need to go beyond rhetoric now.

All you anti army trolls tell me a few simple thing:

1)Corruption...?Can you point out 1 case involving army looting billions of even millions of $$?

2)Drone?.... Chief of Airstaff came on record tht if GoP/Zardari n gang order tem to shoot down drones they will... has the DEMOCRATIC GOVT done so?

3)Do you think ARMY would like ITS OWN OFFICERS N TROOPS TO BE MARTYRED LIKE THIS?

4)Cutting of NATO supplies,telling US to evacuate SHAMSI AIRBASE... Done on the narratives of PAK ARMY.... What else can they do? Go fight NATO?

5)Who let ramon the dog out ? GoP,Govt of Punjab or the army chief?

If you cant answer these question... than kindly stop barking.

Excuse my french!

the same can be asked when the PA killed 13 of its own men in Friendly Fire?

You become Biased here, A Faulty RPG exploding during firing is what we called accident but when A HELICOPTER can't differentiate a Company Headquarter and a checkpost then that's not called accident it's called man slaughter

Criticism of the 'generals' could be exactly what the US wants out of this unprovoked act of murder and State terrorism.

How can we have constructive destruction of NATO? I would say let the international press in, if you have nothing to hide?

I can't make comment as I have no knowledge during the secret conversation between Pakistanis leadership, military chief and US deals.

We acknowledge in the the public Hussein Haqqani condemn the US but in secretly he asked US to overthrown Kiyani and military in fear of coups. Pakistan have been sold last sixty five years, nothing new.

thank you, a much better, clearer and balanced thought than the previous, 'everyone's in on it.' hussain haqani? I do not recognize such a being as even human. uska insano mein shumar nehin hota.

In the wake of NATO attacks the top civilian and military leadership called a high level meeting
they all agreed on the following agenda.

1. Halwa of the best kind should be ordered immediately. but zardari and gilani were at odds about the nuts and toppings.

2. Extension has been granted to all SERVANTS of GOP.

3. All agreed that high dose of hollow slogans should be chanted followed by some wild chest thumping.

The Government of Pakistan is a Joke.
:pakistan:

please don't make us fool sir if generals done there jobs we are not bastards to criticize them if NATO killed our 28 and we shot-down 1-2 apaches why the hell someone criticizes them ?

has NATO issued a statement, yet? what is their stance?

You become Biased here, A Faulty RPG exploding during firing is what we called accident but when A HELICOPTER can't differentiate a Company Headquarter and a checkpost then that's not called accident it's called man slaughter

TAKE JOURNALIST DOWN THERE, THEY ARE NOT SO DUMB? MAYBE AS I HEAR NOW IT WAS A STAGING POINT OF PA BLACK OPS AGAINST AFGHANISTAN.

After this incident for sure we need anti -air missiles on these checkposts and we may hav to deploy more radars and engage in more coordiantion so that we don't end up killing our own bird with our missile. To do that we might need more electricity and since our federal government is corrupt and their loyalties are dubious (memo gate scandal) we MUST get rid of this Government so that we hav clean people incharge who can make good decisions...and may be we can hav more electricity for our radars /AA missiles /radios ...and our homes,schools,hospitals,shops etc.

Yet u accepted blood money and let him go home?
I did not, nor did I support that particular decision of the government, and the government and military were strongly criticized for releasing Davis by many on this forum and in Pakistan.

So anything else besides the usual canards to hijack from the argument?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom