What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

So why wasn't air support called in? For a country that spends 23% of its budget on military (and a mere 7% of education) why are we acquiring so much technology if we never use it for its sole purpose - are we getting value for money?

Again our trousers have been taken off. I thought the OBL raid wouldve taught us something

EVER WONDERED WHY WE ARE IN THE GUTTER?
BECAUSE WE ARE A NATION WHO DOESNT LEARN FROM THE PAST.

capt%2Busman.jpg

Capt usman n major mujahid shaheed,who got martrydom today morning
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
SALUTE 2 These LIONS
may your souls rest in peace . Ameen.
Lahu jo hay shaheed ka wo qoom hay hayat hay,,,,
LETS ENJOY TOGETHER: Capt usman n major mujahid shaheed
Major Mujahid and Captain Usman – Shaheeds never die! « Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RIP Ameen!

This is a ball less act and accepting it would be even worse, Its just not Pakistan its the Indian subcontinent where we make noise a lot but me dont act against the west.... I guess we have lost our self respect no matter what happens its always Noise !!

RPG and Anza can destroy a heli, even a bullet at the right place can do the damage.

But helis are also armour plated at certain places.

Sir thats true, if manpads weren't good enough against aircrafts and helis then they wouldn't have been in service with PA or PAF. Thats not my question, my question is about preparations, about counter measures. Considering past violations of Pakistan's territory by NATO PA must had taken appropriate steps to counter attack future incursions. Wasn't that missing?

another act of war against our country ,i am enraged any patriotic pakistani would be,and we cant openly confront america or nato on the issue thats the truth and factual,but after these acts of aggresion surely we retaliate and which institution will that be the one and only who west is after and our politicans piss their pants on hearing the sounds of their boots no its not the army ,its the isi don't worry guys nato will be duly paid back with interest another attack perhaps on nato base by our assets in afghanistan,back to planing board for isi bcus ISI does'nt keep creditors waiting we pay back with interest ,so euorope gear up and order body bags for the white men in ur uniform ,bcuz u dared kill pakistani soldiers in uniform ,isi is there as our first line of offense u will hear from them soon enough!PAKISTAN ZINDABAD,ISI FOREVER

so you're saying Pakistan establishment has told the west to attack Pakistani check posts, kill Pak soldeirs delibertly and we (politicans and military leaders) will support you in private and protest and shout in public. is that what you are saying?

I can't make comment as I have no knowledge during the secret conversation between Pakistanis leadership, military chief and US deals.

We acknowledge in the the public Hussein Haqqani condemn the US but in secretly he asked US to overthrown Kiyani and military in fear of coups. Pakistan have been sold last sixty five years, nothing new.

disgusting act by NATO may the brave Soldiers rest in peace amin my condolences to their loved ones

The durand line was always a problem.

Can't you guys tell a military check post from a militant hideout? You guys are provided locations of Pak check posts. Would you accept the same reason of durand line if Pak had launched a strike which resulted in NATO soldiers death?

CNN now reporting that two check posts were hit by NATO gunships inside Pakistan and not one!

Clearly NATO knew what they were hitting. Lets reject the thesis that it was a "miscalculation" that accidently led NATO helis into Pakistan and then accidently ended up firing onto Pakistani troops

Very sad news RIP to our brave soilders and shame on nato and the US this was a cowardly and uncalled act bastards. :tdown::angry:

AM: Please read these great words by AA to see why that is so:
Yet you had no problem arguing that 'might is right' in the case of 'injustice being meted out' when Raymond Davis murdered two Pakistanis in cold blood and the US was attempting to coerce Pakistan into launching a military operation in NW.

This is rather hypocritical - if it is 'justice' that you support, then justice demands that either side play by the same rules and be judged in the same manner.

Yet you had no problem arguing that 'might is right' in the case of 'injustice being meted out' when Raymond Davis murdered two Pakistanis in cold blood and the US was attempting to coerce Pakistan into launching a military operation in NW.

This is rather hypocritical - if it is 'justice' that you support, then justice demands that either side play by the same rules and be judged in the same manner.

Yet u accepted blood money and let him go home?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom