What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

Let's see.
  • I only own 3 pair of pants, all of them jet back because black is cool, classy, and timeless!
  • 4 cotton shirts.
  • One pair of safety shoes, because they last way longer than that fancy crap that costs 5x as much + I ride a motorcycle.
  • Speaking of which, I've an old 2-stroke Yamaha (2002 model year) which I fix myself because... well, even a monkey with a wrench can fix it, it's so damn simple. Not great for the environment, sure, but I like its peaky power band, compared to boring AF 4-stroke thumpers.
  • I'd been using a Blackberry Z10 for literally ages and have recently gotten my hands on a 'proper' iPhone because everyone was bugging me to get my arse on WhatsApp.
I'm earning more than what 75% of people make here yet I prefer this frugal lifestyle. Why? I don't take myself seriously.

Plus, I've what you people call "high-functioninng autism" though it used to be called Asperger's Syndrome. But since Hans Asperger was allegedly a Nazi, he's been "cancelled" by the Western left, despite his contributions.

So, I've an above average I.Q, if I can say so myself, though I suck at interpreting social cues. The lifestyle of an average, neurotypical human doesn't make much sense to me. I look at human social structure like a mathematical equation, too literally and without any emotions.

I guess you can say I see things for what they're, for the better or worse! From what I've heard, Elon Musk is also an "Aspie" and he allegedly putters around in an old Tesla, even though he can afford pretty much anything he wants.

We just operate differently, that's all!
That still does not answer the question: Is judging a person by his material things uniquely American? Meaning, not or rarely seen elsewhere in the world.

You said: "...hotter trophy wife with bigger boobs..."

Islam allows a man up to four wives. The way I see it, that is one for procreation and three for recreation. And for each of those three, the younger she is, the more 'trophy' she is. Every man who is single or has only one wife would look upon this man with quiet envy, that the man is wealthy enough to quite 'bought' those three other women. So how is that different than America in terms of improving one's lot in life?

Am not defending materialism in the sense that a person need material things to prove something to society in order to make himself feel better. But I am defending the idea that a civilization has the obligation to ENABLE anyone to improve his lot in life, at least thru ethical and legal means, if not morally. If you chose frugality amidst options, you can criticize INDIVIDUALS who takes to excess, but not the civilization that made possible those options.

Are you an idiot?

The locals called for help against the tyrant Maharajah of Kashmir.

You moron, Kashmir is a territorial dispute according to the United Nations, not "Pakistan invaded bullshit."
Idiot , moron? Obviously ignorant uncouth jackasses such as you beg to be ignored. Done.

I disagree with you. Just because developing countries see China favourably does not mean we are China's slave.

China has done more for Pakistan than USA has. USA sanctioned Pakistan, when Pakistan got nuclear weapons with the Pressler Amendment.

China has never done that. China has helped build Pakistan and improve Pakistan's economy.

What has USA done, other than betray Pakistan, when Pakistan needed USA's support.

Even in 1971, USA did not help Pakistan as much as it could. Thats not how real allies behave.
of we did'nt help you'd be called Indians "again"
Thats why China is better when it comes to their foreign policy.
Only to their lapdogs like you
Just because Pakistan prefers to side with China over USA, than not mean we are on China's leash.
Yes you are
I know you are jealous of Pakistan's alliance with China.
No, we don't like beggars begging for everyone for the debt bailout on their China
You peddle excuses because you don’t want to work hard enough for your American dream.
Maybe his visa got rejected. Bitterness runs deep on this dude.

of we did'nt help you'd be called Indians "again"

Only to their lapdogs like you

Yes you are

No, we don't like beggars begging for everyone for the debt bailout on their China

Maybe his visa got rejected. Bitterness runs deep on this dude.
China has never betrayed Pakistan like the way USA has.

Please don't lecture us on how to do our foreign policy.

Thank you.

oh no, not this deja vu romper room groundhog day stuff between @James David and multaniguy/ikbal again :lol:

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai you see what "forum observing" does over enough time? LOL. :cheesy:

China has never betrayed Pakistan like the way USA has.

Please don't lecture us on how to do our foreign policy.

Thank you.
No they don't. But as soon as you don't pay your debts, your China will repo your whole country.

No they don't. But as soon as you don't pay your debts, your China will repo your whole country.
Yes, but atleast the Chinese are building Pakistan, and the cities of Gwadar and Karachi.

You do not know the politics of Asia very well.

Yes, but atleast the Chinese are building Pakistan, and the cities of Gwadar and Karachi.

You do not know the politics of Asia very well.
They are building before they repo your whole freakin country. You can say goodbye to your Pakistan

They are building before they repo your whole freakin country. You can say goodbye to your Pakistan
Please don't lecture us. Pakistan is a 255 million populated country when including the expatriate community.

You don't have to teach us who has been good to us, and who has betrayed us in our most critical hours.

USA sanctioned Pakistan when Pakistan got nuclear weapons. USA and Pakistan are supposed to be allies.
Is that how allies behave? Sanctioning your ally when your ally get nuclear weapons?

Back
Top Bottom