What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

I'm just waiting for China to become the world's largest economy in Nominal GDP.

Actually you are the bloody idiot. Suicide Bombings in Pakistan is not as common as school shootings in USA.

Neither are Lewinsky incidents. So are you suddenly relying on incident counting?

you are idiot, how are earthquakes and floods social problems in a society?:lol:

Hey why should logic suddenly be used here.

Neither are Lewinsky incidents. So are you suddenly relying on incident counting?

For a twit like yourself who does not use logic, why should we take any for your arguments seriously?

Yes there are bad people everywhere, but the amount of school shootings that happen in USA, is a bit too much.

Anyways, also the Saudi Mullahs dislike USA.

They are now leaning towards Asia, such as countries like China.

China is seen very positively in Saudi Arabia nowadays.

At least Pakistani leaders do not spend time with prostitutes like Monica Lewinsky.

So please give me a break.:lol:
:disagree:

Yes there are bad people everywhere, but the amount of school shootings that happen in USA, is a bit too much.

They sure are and those 5 states where most of them happen ( California, Texas, Illinois, Florida, and Pennsylvania) need to fix the problem.

Conclusions States with more permissive gun laws and greater gun ownership had higher rates of mass shootings, and a growing divide appears to be emerging between restrictive and permissive states.

Last edited:
This is absolutely correct. The "night shift" is a big tipoff as to what is happening.

This reminds me of a story i have told on PDF multiple times about when I was in my senior year of High School back when I was living in Boston.

Me: So where are you guys going to college?
Guy1: College? What? Why?
Me: Well you want to live an easy life don't you?
Guy1: What? I'll be fine.
Girl1: Yeah you don't need to go to college.
Me: Uh..we are in like a 15 year old used car how do expect to buy a new one?
Guy1: It'll work out.
Me: I'm buying a Firebird..a brand new one.
Guy1: I'll be right behind you.
Me: it's a lot of money
Girl1: so what?
Me: You can get one quicker if you got a nice job.
Guy1: What are you my mother or something?
Me: Whatever

The above sums up some of the "have's" and "have not" issues in the US. Just a poor attitude when you are young can ruin your whole life.
A Firebird?

In certain social circles, anyone who doesn't own a German or an Italian exotic is a loser. What are you going to do about it, eh?

If you value people based on what they drive then you're the living, talking example of everything that's wrong with the American society.

It may be hard to comprehend for someone living in a society marred by systematic, carefully orchestrated consumerism but... I refuse to let materialistic things define me. It's that simple.

Because once you step into that rabbit hole, there's no end to it. It's all about better cars, more clothes, bigger house, hotter trophy wife with bigger boobs. How far are you willing to dog yourself to possess the things you don't actually need, other than bragging rights and d!ck measuring contests?

But if you willingly choose to live in that snobbish world, always feeling miserable when you see people living a notch above you - and believe me there's always someone living a notch above you - then who am I to argue?

Go get 'em, tiger. You surely gonna live forever!

A Firebird?

In certain social circles, anyone who doesn't own a German or an Italian exotic is a loser. What are you going to do about it, eh?

WTF? How many teens straight out of college can actually buy a German or Italian exotic? Having a Lamborghini on the wall isn't realistically going to help you get one. Plus you'd be a complete idiot saving all your money from your first job to buy one ($500,000).

The first car I ever purchased was that Firebird.
car.png

Looked like this but had chrome rims. I was plenty happy. My Tesla Model Y is of course faster (1/4 in 12.4sec vs 14sec) but not as fun.

Last edited:
WTF? How many teens straight out of college can actually buy a German or Italian exotic? Having a Lamborghini on the wall isn't realistically going to help you get one. Plus you'd be a complete idiot saving all your money from your first job to buy one ($500,000).

The first car I ever purchased was that Firebird.
View attachment 932552
Looked like this but had chrome rims. I was plenty happy. My Tesla Model Y is of course faster but not as fun.
I don't think you get it...

Cool ride, though.

I don't think you get it...

Cool ride, though.

oh i had one of the first in my state and hit the cruising road by the beach. Got lots of attention.

Screenshot_1-23.jpg

I'd laugh at the Corvette guys (above vette is the same year as mine) and have the girls call their cars ugly. haha!!

If you value people based on what they drive then you're the living, talking example of everything that's wrong with the American society.
Are you saying that judging, or at least guessing, at people based on what they drive is uniquely American? Because that would contradict every observation I had when I was active duty and stationed overseas. When I was stationed at RAF Upper Heyford, the F-111 was my first assignment, we had a few guys with their Harleys and the local Brit girls love them, and the local young Brit guys were jealous.

It may be hard to comprehend for someone living in a society marred by systematic, carefully orchestrated consumerism but... I refuse to let materialistic things define me. It's that simple.
Excuse me for saying this...Bullshid. Everyone let their materialism defined them, or at least contributes to how they see themselves. Sorry, but no one is holier-than-thou. Everyone is guilty of the same to varying degrees. I am so confident of that part of human nature that am willing to -- politely, of course -- call you a liar. You are not a holy man or an angel. You are flesh and blood just like every other human being since lived.

Because once you step into that rabbit hole, there's no end to it. It's all about better cars, more clothes, bigger house, hotter trophy wife with bigger boobs. How far are you willing to dog yourself to possess the things you don't actually need, other than bragging rights and d!ck measuring contests?

But if you willingly choose to live in that snobbish world, always feeling miserable when you see people living a notch above you - and believe me there's always someone living a notch above you - then who am I to argue?

Go get 'em, tiger. You surely gonna live forever!
If you examine every civilization, you will see the same pattern -- wealth. You cannot avoid living in a snobbish world as long as that world's environment enables the accumulation of wealth beyond basic necessities. Note -- am NOT supporting Marxism here. Am just making the same observation that Marx did. So look around your home.

oh i had one of the first in my state and hit the cruising road by the beach. Got lots of attention.

Screenshot_1-23.jpg

I'd laugh at the Corvette guys (above vette is the same year as mine) and have the girls call their cars ugly. haha!!

I so heart corvettes! Especially the C4 body type.

Almost ready to pull the trigger on a 96, the last year of the C4

I so heart corvettes! Especially the C4 body type.

Almost ready to pull the trigger on a 96, the last year of the C4

While I am not a major fan of that Clarkson moron from Top Gear I have to agree with his assessment that if you park your old Corvette one way and it is very windy you may come out later and find your car facing in the other direction.

That pretty much sums up what I thought of that car after watching numerous vette owners have their back end slide out infront of them. We'd be sitting there at the autocross setup with the cones shaking our heads.

perfect drift car. Don't even have to try.

Of course it could be worse. I saw 2 VWs run the course and have the bolts holding their wheel on sheer off at the rotors. Car went one way tire went the other. Sorry I'll never buy a VW after seeing that.

Last edited:
I am so confident of that part of human nature that am willing to -- politely, of course -- call you a liar.
Let's see.
  • I only own 3 pair of pants, all of them jet back because black is cool, classy, and timeless!
  • 4 cotton shirts.
  • One pair of safety shoes, because they last way longer than that fancy crap that costs 5x as much + I ride a motorcycle.
  • Speaking of which, I've an old 2-stroke Yamaha (2002 model year) which I fix myself because... well, even a monkey with a wrench can fix it, it's so damn simple. Not great for the environment, sure, but I like its peaky power band, compared to boring AF 4-stroke thumpers.
  • I'd been using a Blackberry Z10 for literally ages and have recently gotten my hands on a 'proper' iPhone because everyone was bugging me to get my arse on WhatsApp.
I'm earning more than what 75% of people make here yet I prefer this frugal lifestyle. Why? I don't take myself seriously.

Plus, I've what you people call "high-functioninng autism" though it used to be called Asperger's Syndrome. But since Hans Asperger was allegedly a Nazi, he's been "cancelled" by the Western left, despite his contributions.

So, I've an above average I.Q, if I can say so myself, though I suck at interpreting social cues. The lifestyle of an average, neurotypical human doesn't make much sense to me. I look at human social structure like a mathematical equation, too literally and without any emotions.

I guess you can say I see things for what they're, for the better or worse! From what I've heard, Elon Musk is also an "Aspie" and he allegedly putters around in an old Tesla, even though he can afford pretty much anything he wants.

We just operate differently, that's all!

Let's see.
  • I only own 3 pair of pants, all of them jet back because black is cool, classy, and timeless!
  • 4 cotton shirts.
  • One pair of safety shoes, because they last way longer than that fancy crap that costs 5x as much + I ride a motorcycle.
  • Speaking of which, I've an old 2-stroke Yamaha (2002 model year) which I fix myself because... well, even a monkey with a wrench can fix it, it's so damn simple. Not great for the environment, sure, but I like its peaky power band, compared to boring AF 4-stroke thumpers.
  • I'd been using a Blackberry Z10 for literally ages and have recently gotten my hands on a 'proper' iPhone because everyone was bugging me to get my arse on WhatsApp.
I'm earning more than what 75% of people make here yet I prefer this frugal lifestyle. Why? I don't take myself seriously.

Plus, I've what you people call "high-functioninng autism" though it used to be called Asperger's Syndrome. But since Hans Asperger was allegedly a Nazi, he's been "cancelled" by the Western left, despite his contributions.

So, I've an above average I.Q, if I can say so myself, though I suck at interpreting social cues. The lifestyle of an average, neurotypical human doesn't make much sense to me. I look at human social structure like a mathematical equation, too literally and without any emotions.

I guess you can say I see things for what they're, for the better or worse! From what I've heard, Elon Musk is also an "Aspie" and he allegedly putters around in an old Tesla, even though he can afford pretty much anything he wants.

We just operate differently, that's all!

I only own one of the Rings with the crest of count Vlad Tepes Dracula.

Back
Top Bottom