What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

We never treated Bangladeshis badly and are glad to be rid of that sh1thole. Operation Searchlight was to root out Bengali terror militias that killed and persecuted West Pakistanis.

Even after declaring independence, they flock to our country by the millions while we want mostly nothing to do with them.

Don't embarrass us please. Whoever you are.
I'm as Pakistani as one can possibly get. We did wrong them bro in 1971. The Pakistani military was very cruel to them.

But they are stupid to declare independence.

Hi,

That is one living under the rock perception I had not heard before---.
Is your head in the sand? China is on the verge of overtaking USA as the world's largest economy. Let's wait by the end of this year.

I still see Bangladeshis as traitors. I mean to declare independence from a Muslim country. Like lol.

I agree we treated the Bangladeshis badly in 1971. But to declare independence? lol, how stupid can one get.

I know I was just talking to you specifically.
Hi,

Bangladesh is a muslim country---they have a right to exist free of any encumberances--.

We never treated Bangladeshis badly and are glad to be rid of that sh1thole. Operation Searchlight was to root out Bengali terror militias that killed and persecuted West Pakistanis.

Even after declaring independence, they flock to our country by the millions while we want mostly nothing to do with them.

Don't embarrass us please. Whoever you are.
I politely disagree with you, we did wrong the Bangladeshis in 1971, we were cruel to them.

I don't know if you're an impersonator to make us look stupid, but I don't care to find out.
I am a Pakistani from Islamabad. The Pakistani army were cruel to the Bangladeshis. But the Bangladeshis are stupid to declare independence.

I am no imposter.

The averag3 cheerleader is as delusional as this crackwhore. Lolol. The amount of filth, anger and violence i saw in US is astounding. It is like the whole country is one big gangsta land apart from the nice suburbs.

Hmmm....so are you doing a "David Duke" and accusing certain demographics of being gangstas while saying those in the suburbs are not?

Luckily only ~15% of the US population lives in the top 25 biggest cities in the US. So the big gangsta land is not that big to most people.

Last edited:
Hi,

We can---.

The US offensive weapons technology has reached a stage, where either the only way to believe is when you see it happening or you have been a part of it---.

I don't write pulling stuff out of thin air.
I am not arguing with their technology prowess, my argument is the quality of the leadership. It is depressing to see their state of affairs.

I am not arguing with their technology prowess, my argument is the quality of the leadership. It is depressing to see their state of affairs.
Hi,

Only americans understand the american state of affairs---. We foreigners---even if we have lived here for decades have a hard time comprehending what they think and why they act the way they do---.

The reason being-----

Americans rule by the principal----" WINNER TAKES ALL "---. The rule of 51---. This makes the decisions precise & conclusive by the winner---.

Pakistanis rule by the principal---" subko saath lay kay chalna hai "---( take everyone along )---. Here---even the majority is clueless as how to rule / make decisions---.

USA is not the best anymore. Go ask these American quadruple amputees:
81S3iOjWRnL.jpg

No wonder why everyone Pro-China.

No wonder why people reject American culture.

No wonder why people reject American culture.

Versus what...accepting Chinese culture instead?

Are you are walking around in a changshan, living in a siheyuan, using a Chinese Calendar, taking traditional medicine, and going to Lantern Festivals?

The foreign culture you live is mostly Western/American. You have electrified cities of tall glass elevator buildings surrounded by lighted streets easily accessible by car, etc. You have people riding bicycles and motorcycles. Houses with refrigerators, tvs, air conditioning, washing machines, telephones, computers, and microwaves. You have airports, subway systems, and trains crisscrossing your countryside. You go to the local supermarket, the door opens automatically, pull a stackable trolley/carriage out from the pile, walk down the aisles, open refrigerated doors to get stuff, go to the cashier who scans your items.

Whether you like it or not your lives/society are following/shadowing mostly American (and some Western) culturalisms. It certainly is not from somebody like the Chinese.

Last edited:
Versus what...accepting Chinese culture instead?

Are you are walking around in a changshan, living in a siheyuan, using a Chinese Calendar, taking traditional medicine, and going to Lantern Festivals?

The foreign culture you live is mostly Western/American.
You mean school shootings, mass shootings, alcoholism, same sex marriage, women dressing like prostitutes,
Monica Lewinsky scandal, going on imperial wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Please cut the crap.

Exactly! The problem is there are too many lazy people in this world who expect everything to be handed to them.

This includes politicians who are "all for" letting people jump the border who have absolutely no skills. They hand them a government rent voucher to live in some poor dangerous area and then happily watch them all shoot each other or starve in poverty as they work that crappy gas station job. 61% of the Latino population in my state are food insecure...gee I wonder why??? Thanks liberals for giving them such a great life!

You should get a whiff of r/AntiWork on Reddit with 2.6M subscribers, mostly Americans.

Ought to tell you a thing or two about the "American Dream."

It's no longer about muh "laziness," a buzzword every corporate sh!ll likes to throw at the face of people - honest, hardworking people - working under him. It's all about the exploitation of workers, all the while peddling consumerism and screwing the environment in the process.

Even if you work your tail off, there's virtually no guarantee that you'll get anywhere meaningful. My father was a prime example. Started as an accountant but ended-up as a security guard at a shopping mall. Not going to dwell into the 'whys' but suffice to say, he was a simple, honest man. Go figure.

Oh, and before you start hopping on one leg and say anything, I've a steady job! But I don't let my boss walk up and down my arse just for kicks and giggles.

That's how I quote/unquote "lost" my last job!

P.S Below is the screenshot of the second most popular post on the aforementioned SubReddit with 180K upvotes:

p19ixpq9wtt71.jpg

You mean school shootings, mass shootings, alcoholism, same sex marriage, women dressing like prostitutes,
Monica Lewinsky scandal, going on imperial wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

LOL! That's only a tiny fraction.

Please cut the crap.

The crap is you not wanting face reality and admit you are following American culturalisms. The entire world revolves around the American/Western lead.

You have it...and it ain't going away. When something new becomes popular here it eventually trickles down to other countries.

Otherwise put on your changshan and go back to your siheyuan and get your oxen team ready for the rice fields...if you really crave that Asian life instead of an American/Western one.

..and if you really want a taste of Chinese "culture" go to Thailand and get a sex-change operation and then greet all the businessmen in the basement "men's" clubs of Chinese hotels.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom