What's new

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور# Trend that won't die.

1649919036249.png

Lol mods are deleting posts if someone is giving facts against PTI. Vote kesay ban karo gy?

Lol mods are deleting posts if someone is giving facts against PTI. Vote kesay ban karo gy?
Maybe they have some conscience but your patwarkhana surely lacks one.

If you are a supporter of PDM and its entrails even though they are certified corrupt and had 30 years to work for betterment of Pakistan but didn't except for doing corruption then I could say "Chullu Bhar Pani mein Gharq Ho Jao" but I wouldn't because I know GOD say صُمٌّۢ بُكْمٌ عُمْىٌۭ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ and I can't change this.

#ImportedGovtNotAcceptable

Special Thank you Military of Pakistan for standing with Pakistan and acknowledging that they had no hand in the , mid night fiasco done by KALA coat

Much appreciated news conference

KALA COAT has to be tackled :big_boss:

We need to know full details how simple rules in Constitution written in basic English were interpreted differently in 24 hours

#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور
#Imported_Government_Not_Acceptable

Last edited:
1- good u-turn, we cant afford it
2- sugar price increases- that's sugar mafia corruption scheme (that he and allies are part of)
3- they do not need 3200 police officers at jaati umra- he is not a medieval king living in a fort somewhere
4- bukha na soye barely costed couple crores - there was no reason for it unless they wont to change the name to SS food program
last- we are not in a good situation either......

Trust me these journalist are cashing on PTI followers views by earning $$$$ from youtube and nothing else. They will change in a second when they will not get views.

Great. Let's trust you.

Thank you for your input.

Someone important told me today that it was never about extension of bajwa. It was about who selects the next COAS. They couldn't let IK choose a COAS not approved by US.
Someone else on this forum said the same thing a while back

That every COAS is pre-approved by the US.

And, of course, America is only approving their cronies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom