What's new

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور# Trend that won't die.

Criminals are custodians of Pakistan ... Institutions are corrupt and political ... Mafias have freedom to operate ... May Allah protect Pakistan from traitors, stooges, puppets, looters and criminals of all kinds......

That's great, I wish a lot more Pakistanis pour out on the streets, being a nation of 220million+, I expect massive crowds but so far it has been a bit disappointing.
you have to look at it from an angle that not everyone is going to be on the streets to protest. The main thing is that majority is on the side of the right and not wrong. silent protest is the bigger protest.

How to shut up these 'Pak kay khilaf propaganda' walay boys

Pak Fauj k Khilaf propaganda walay are sitting in PM house and Pak army leadership don't give a shit about their propaganda

So stop harassing common citizens

IMG_20220413_180139.jpg

you have to look at it from an angle that not everyone is going to be on the streets to protest. The main thing is that majority is on the side of the right and not wrong. silent protest is the bigger protest.
I think the occasion calls for not-so-silent protest, as in, this is the time for people to show support both overtly and behind the scenes. I wish I was in Pakistan to join the protest.

I think the occasion calls for not-so-silent protest, as in, this is the time for people to show support both overtly and behind the scenes. I wish I was in Pakistan to join the protest.
its a start, BUT as long as the majority is behind right is the main thing. people are seeing the debauchery that took place right in front of them. their reaction is justified.

I have reports that lumber 1 are hiring IT guys and SEO guys to put the trends away 😂😂😂. My friend's firm have been contacted.

Wonder why they are taking this trend to heart and why such desperation to take down this trend? What else it is than admission of their guilt, that indeed they were part of foreign conspiracy? Otherwise no need for them to take this trend to heart and picking ppl up

Requesting Elections is right of People , the Elections are due according to instruction of President of Pakistan on April 2nd 2022

I was reading an article on CNN. They are already claiming that elections will be held in 2023. This is a potential flashpoint. It means that the Sharif clan and Bajwa seek more than a year to continue their corrupt practices. I can foresee a very tough time for Pakistan. This is going to be really nasty. Imran Khan will protest on the streets and the people will oblige. The imported government will agitate and harass. Expect a major conflict folks.

Can you believe....

Right now Ex president Zardari and Hamid Mir on GEO news discussing Imran Khan.... And ridiculously saying lock IK in a lock up room and throw in two Lizards (chipkili)... and see how brave he is......

Hamid Mir is playing very cheap...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom