What's new

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور# Trend that won't die.

Unknown faces who were helped by Imran Khan's program
The news which private channels don't care about

People who can't even afford rent , Imran Khan (The Honorable) made sure he helped his people (His people are People of Pakistan)

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

These people are not like KALA coat who opened court in middle of night to backstab Honorable Imran Khan

KALA coat sleep in his massive Kothi , and has Perks and guaranteed pension

The poor who say positive things about Imran Khan shows , the good work he did in 3.5 years

Imran Khan's outreach to people can't show up on World Bank's economy report
The various graphs and fancy charts

Last edited:
1649986751761.png

Someone else on this forum said the same thing a while back

That every COAS is pre-approved by the US.

And, of course, America is only approving their cronies.

Yes remember there was news that I think British ambassador told Indian media that IK wanted to up the ante after India removed article 370. Bajwa was the one who went against that and implemented ceasefire.

Lol mods are deleting posts if someone is giving facts against PTI. Vote kesay ban karo gy?
Lol some people are complaining mods are deleting their posts for being pro Pti narrative and some are complaining mods are deleting posts for being anti Pti narrative. Sounds like Pakistan establishment politics 😄

Someone important told me today that it was never about extension of bajwa. It was about who selects the next COAS. They couldn't let IK choose a COAS not approved by US.
its a well known fact .... Every coas has to US lackey!

As far as I know twitter’s user are less than any other social media platform comparatively. Lol main bhi nhe use krta DPs meri hr jaga khan sb ki hoti hain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom