What's new

Am I Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
The traditional Chinese culture prefer fair skin over dark skin, and this tradition existed long before the influence of the modern Europeans in China.

to me chinese are not really fair skinned, i mean they are lighter than most of indians but they have another type of skin really than europeans who are (light). they also flush when drunk and such stuff, they are just like aliens outta space to me. those mongoloids, a outta space race. a man who cant drink and flushes from a beer is not really man. sorry.
32958-1442-yzr6m-a.jpg

to me chinese are not really fair skinned, i mean they are lighter than most of indians but they have another type of skin really than europeans who are (light). they also flush when drunk and such stuff, they are just like aliens outta space to me. those mongoloids, a outta space race. a man who cant drink and flushes from a beer is not really man. sorry.
32958-1442-yzr6m-a.jpg

Of course we are not fair in general, but our tradition prefers the women with fair skin, because it has been perceived as more "feminine".

BTW, your pic looks PSed with a duplicated face, lol.

they also flush when drunk and such stuff, they are just like aliens outta space to me. those mongoloids, a outta space race. a man who cant drink and flushes from a beer is not really man. sorry.

Sorry Indian, but I drink a lot of alcohol during the week and I never go red from it. :lol:

Just check any of his posts and his signature.

Plus, gypsies are descended from Indians, which is why he thinks he can say he is one.

I've seen him in many anthropology forums, he definitely got some special feeling for India, while he often got taunted and banned by those white nationalist posters.

Dunno why he is making fun of Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom