What's new

Am I Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you mean, i asnwered the question on #50, maybe you don't have a choice and need to go, my arse is not belong to Uncle Sam anymore, i can do what i want.

If Chinese attack America i will fight for America, if America attack China, i may fight for China, probably not after joining this forum :).

It's funny you got branded "Traitor" when you joined another country armed force as long as the Armed force did not fight for your country. Should i go to jail after i go back to China or should i be "reeducated"?

you havent sworn alligiance to China!There is absolutely no hesitation for me to fight for our country in case of any invasion irrespective of joining a forum or not!

you are not a qualified Chinese!

Why dont you renounciate your claim instead of embarrassing us all the time calling your self a certain %-tage Chinese!
I dont even have to care if you are a ”traitor“ if you have severed any linkage to China!

are you trying to dodge away from the question in post #50? the answer to that is a key to determine if your fit into the condition of "traitors“

You ever wore an Uniform and fought for your country?

You have to feel justified to kill other people, in America, nobody ask you to be a Soldier, they don't have draft, they don't have anything that force you into the military. YOu have to believe what you are doing to get in.

Fighting a war on ground is different from what you see at home in front of your TV. You need to trust the guy next to you, because sometime, most of the time, it's them who save you. In War, there are only Brotherhood but not much patriotism, believing in your country does not get you out of sticky situation

But what you are saying is, if i fight China, REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS THE REASON, i will be a traitor. Then i think you are just mad in the head. If i tell you, that rabbit is hindering our national defence and i ask you to kill it, if not you are not a good citizens. WOuld you kill that rabbit? Then you need to think, what if that is not a rabbit but a human being? Then what if that is not just 1 human being?

If you have not served, you NEVER know how much mean and conviction you need in order to pull the trigger.

you havent sworn alligiance to China!There is absolutely no hesitation for me to fight for our country in case of any invasion irrespective of joining a forum or not!

Why dont you renounciate your claim instead of embarrassing us all the time calling your self a certain %-tage Chinese!
I dont even have to care if you are a ”traitor“ if you sever any linkage to China!

Lol, if you are living in a Warlord China, i may just as well renounce my Chinese Citizenship, but the truth is, i won't and you can't make me, so what?

Again, all the talk, have you actually killed anyone before?

Honestly i don't care how you feel or how you judge whether i am a Chinese or not, because somebody better than you and me seems to think i am. Your word have no meaning, as long as i hold on to my Permanent ID card and my HKSAR passport, you can't do nothing.

You are not a judge, nor anyone who can actually do anything to my residence and Citizenship

I keep on dragging you because i want to expose how ignorant some Chinese are :) In another word, i just want to piss you off by keep talking, hehe

I dont even have to care if you are a ”traitor“ if you sever any linkage to China!

For China, there are 3 categories of enemy:

1. White Supremacists
2. Race Traitors
3. Mongrels

He belongs to the third category.

Can we get back to the topic guys?

Back to the topic:

The truth is that an ethnic Chinese Singaporean such as yourself would find it much easier to fit into Hong Kong compared to than those who are non-Chinese but want Chinese nationality.

The latter group will find it harder to become naturalized, but it's not impossible either. Many have done it, like the girl in the OP, who considers herself Chinese and now is a Chinese national as well.

As an interesting note, if any non-Chinese wants to immigrate to Hong Kong (and they are not highly skilled), they have to invest more than US$1.3 million in our markets. :lol:

Immigration to Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You ever wore an Uniform and fought for your country?

You have to feel justified to kill other people, in America, nobody ask you to be a Soldier, they don't have draft, they don't have anything that force you into the military. YOu have to believe what you are doing to get in.

Fighting a war on ground is different from what you see at home in front of your TV. You need to trust the guy next to you, because sometime, most of the time, it's them who save you. In War, there are only Brotherhood but not much patriotism, believing in your country does not get you out of sticky situation

But what you are saying is, if i fight China, REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS THE REASON, i will be a traitor. Then i think you are just mad in the head. If i tell you, that rabbit is hindering our national defence and i ask you to kill it, if not you are not a good citizens. WOuld you kill that rabbit? Then you need to think, what if that is not a rabbit but a human being? Then what if that is not just 1 human being?

If you have not served, you NEVER know how much mean and conviction you need in order to pull the trigger.

Lol, if you are living in a Warlord China, i may just as well renounce my Chinese Citizenship, but the truth is, i won't and you can't make me, so what?

Again, all the talk, have you actually killed anyone before?

Honestly i don't care how you feel or how you judge whether i am a Chinese or not, because somebody better than you and me seems to think i am. Your word have no meaning, as long as i hold on to my Permanent ID card and my HKSAR passport, you can't do nothing.

You are not a judge, nor anyone who can actually do anything to my residence and Citizenship

I keep on dragging you because i want to expose how ignorant some Chinese are :) In another word, i just want to piss you off by keep talking, hehe

a “traitor” is dangerous and damaging to our country because s/he may under the disguise of a passport or his/her look and abilities to communicate and mixing up with the rest of the innocent people in our country with wicked purposes of sabotaging our country。 Our main objective is to nail down these group of people before they can do more damage to our country!

1. White Supremacists
2. Race Traitors
3. Mongrels

lol, ok ok, i am a Chinese Traitor, so what, you gonna come to Australia and aduct me back to china and re-educate me or you are planing on arrest me when i go back to Hong Kong and China?

What you don't realise is you are on the losing side of the agrument, the only instant i lost this agrument is when i actually relingish my Chinese Citizenship, which i can assure you i will never do, and as long as i don't do it, and when i go back to Hong Kong or China, i got my return home permit and so on, i could travel to and from CHina just like everybody does, so what you say here actually have no effect to me. But seems like what i do pissed you off.

So, yeah, i am a traitor, what are you going to do?? Keep barking here or keep trolling?? Beacuse you keep calling me a traitor does not mean i will stop identified myself as a Chinese and you have no right not to let me do so. :)

1. White Supremacists
2. Race Traitors
3. Mongrels

I dont really give a damn to which group he belongs as long as a vast majority of his comments on China are obnoxious!

lol, ok ok, i am a Chinese Traitor, so what, you gonna come to Australia and aduct me back to china and re-educate me or you are planing on arrest me when i go back to Hong Kong and China?

No, you are not, the Chinese traitors whom i referred are 100% Chinese by blood, but they have betrayed their own motherland.

Apparently you are just a race mixer who is accepted by nobody.

Good thing i'm not part of that category lol, i have permanent residency and home return permit. Can't magically zap US$1.3 million out of my pocket lol

There is a lot of demand to get in, and not much space, so the rules have to be like that.

Priority of course goes to fellow Chinese nationals who have family members in Hong Kong. But foreigners have to prove their commitment with their wallets.

Can't magically zap US$1.3 million out of my pocket lol

You're telling me, lol. That is HK$10 million, not an easy amount of money to throw around by any measure.

going back to topic

How do you define skill migrant?

You get more points if you have a PhD or multiple Doctoral Degrees, you get more points if you are proficient in a Chinese dialect (the two specific ones listed in the application are Cantonese and Mandarin), etc.

You also get additional points if you have family members here, or "special achievements" (like international awards or even Olympic medals).

You get more points if you have a PhD or multiple Doctoral Degrees, you get more points if you are proficient in a Chinese dialect (the two specific ones listed in the application are Cantonese and Mandarin), etc.

You also get additional points if you have family members here, or "special achievements" (like international awards or even Olympic medals).

That's quite harsh to be declared as a Skilled Personnel.....

Keeping those bar up will lose immigrant to Singapore......HK need to watch out for this :)

So beside Skill Migration and Investment, are there any way you can get to Hong Kong? Like an expat or soemthing?

Also, last i heard, people can come all the way from China and give brith and even if both parent do not hold HK residence, their child would still got Residence, is that still going on in HK?

That's quite harsh to be declared as a Skilled Personnel.....

Yes it is harsh, that's what happens when there is a lot of demand to get in, and not much space left.

So beside Skill Migration and Investment, are there any way you can get to Hong Kong? Like an expat or soemthing?

For a non-Chinese expat, naturalization will work I guess. But it's not easy either.

Or they could win a Gold Medal at the Olympics, and try to qualify under the special achievement-based points system. :woot: Please let it be Usain Bolt.

Yes it is harsh, that's what happens when there is a lot of demand to get in, and not much space left.

For a non-Chinese expat, naturalization will work I guess. But it's not easy either.

Or they could win a Gold Medal at the Olympics, and try to qualify under the special achievement-based points system. :woot: Please let it be Usain Bolt.

I think the problem of Hong Kong is, they did have a lot of Skilled Personnel with 7 Univesity serving HK and the more they need to take in would be a cream of the cream, so what they should target should be mid-lower class worker, that's the true work force i suppose.

Finger Crossed that would be Usain Bolt :)

But dude, that Hong Kong Girl did not bad in London either, with a medal in Cycling too, we should be proud of her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom