What's new

Am I Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem of Hong Kong is, they did have a lot of Skilled Personnel with 7 Univesity serving HK and the more they need to take in would be a cream of the cream, so what they should target should be mid-lower class worker, that's the true work force i suppose.

Well we do have a lot of skilled workers already, but we also have areas in HK like 天水圍 where it is mostly public housing estates and not much skilled work going on there.

So having more skilled workers coming in can still benefit us.

As for Usain Bolt, every country would be willing to offer him nationality. :lol: But he is sticking with Jamaica and I respect him for that.

I think people have to distinguish the difference between Chinese (中國人) and Chinese (華人),
since races and nationals have to be separated from "patriotism".

Those anti-CCP wanna turn China into the second USSR, so they are our enemy.

CCP has corruption, so this is our own problem, and we don't need the whiteys and traitors to tell us what to do.

Corruption needs to be dealt with by CCP top leaders. Many hate the corrupt leaders but CCP is to protect and guide the country. Only white worshippers want the CCP to fall.

Those anti-CCP wanna turn China into the second USSR, so they are our enemy.

CCP has corruption, so this is our own problem, and we don't need the whiteys and traitors to tell us what to do.

Anti-CCP =/= anti-China. They have different opinions which is actually very normal in human society.

Corruption needs to be dealt with by CCP top leaders. Many hate the corrupt leaders but CCP is to protect and guide the country. Only white worshippers want the CCP to fall.

Exactly right. :tup:

Hey buddy the PM feature is locked down for me at the moment, I'll try to send you a PM later when it opens up.

Anti-CCP =/= anti-China. They have different opinions which is actually very normal in human society.

Sure, there are some true pro-Chinese patriots who also want the CPC to fall, but I think they are misguided.

The CPC is the best chance for developing China. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. And certainly not for the purposes of liberal political experimentation.

Sure, there are some true pro-Chinese patriots who also want the CPC to fall, but I think they are misguided.

The CPC is the best chance for developing China. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. And certainly not for the purposes of liberal political experimentation.

Those misguided fools believe like they are the only patriots, while they never consider how much damage their recklessness could have done to our nation.

How many Russians were called as the patriots when they brought down USSR, while they have later regretted to let the USSR broken apart.

Nothing will be good if the CCP collapse for sure, without the CCP, China will once again break up and be invaded by its friendly neighbors.

However, seriously, CCP really has to handle with the issue of serious corruption otherwise people will not be able to stand any longer and blow up the whole country.

what does it matter to anybody if she is pure or not if she follows the law and she love the country so in her heart she is chinese so why does it matter i have a korean Friend who loves my country more and she planing to be naturalized citizen its in the heart not just in race that real matters even in nationality and citizenship. Something you got to love and earn.

You can only be a Mongoloid if your father is Mongoloid or both your father and mother are Mongoloid. Even if your mother is Caucasoid and you look Caucasoid, still if your father is Mongoloid, you are Mongoloid. It is because all we trace our ancestry to our paternal origin. Paternal lineage is universally accepted. And paternal identity is the actual identity. Women don't have races, they are just some biological resources that men use to multiply their numbers. This is why we keep the surnames of our fathers, not mothers whose identity goes to oblivion in the next generation.

Please read my previous posts.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dia-team-raise-stink-china-7.html#post3508786

I think, China should recognize those as Chinese who have Chinese fathers (does not matter who the mothers are, forget mothers). A Chinese can look Caucasoid (due to his Caucasoid mother, forget looks) but is Chinese by DNA as long as his father is Chinese. If someone's mother is Chinese and father is Caucasoid, he is not Chinese, no matter if he looks Chinese, speaks Chinese and follows Chinese cultural traits because of his Chinese mother.

Theoretically its like that, true. But I guess if you dont look a bit chinese people wont even know your father is chinese lol.

So in China you cant be Chinese national if you arent a Mongoloid Race Person? What happened to her is a negative example of racism and should not be tolerated. Im a bit dissappointed in China. Also because they worship europeans but dont like darker skinned asian like thai, or indian.

The traditional Chinese culture prefer fair skin over dark skin, and this tradition existed long before the influence of the modern Europeans in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom