What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

There is already era on chassis, the ATGM protection will be AKKOR

In the interview the guy also said it has reactive + composite armour, but where is the reactive armour. Isn't reactive armour small square blocks?

In the interview the guy also said it has reactive + composite armour, but where is the reactive armour. Isn't reactive armour small square blocks?

Those square blocks are either ERA or NERA, and they are actually fairly thick

ZDRw56l.jpg

Roof armor is interesting too
dcZFNKF.jpg

39W2r8h.jpg

Last edited:
i think our altay turret shape is wrong take a look at leopard 2 , challenger 2 , t 90, abrams m1a2sep all these tanks uses a turret that angles its front like 45 degrees.Effective armor strength will be much more in that way. they must know this

Because our armour technology is diffrent than others, best shape is this for our MBT, if you watch balictic tests of Altay MBT you must was see the resuts, Altay is a beast

i think our altay turret shape is wrong take a look at leopard 2 , challenger 2 , t 90, abrams m1a2sep all these tanks uses a turret that angles its front like 45 degrees.Effective armor strength will be much more in that way. they must know this
K-2 Black Panther
maxresdefault.jpg

i know that sinan i remind you that i didnt list that tank in my preview post. my question remains the same.I think it would be a better tank if the front turret angles like 45 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom