What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Video made by user ANKA from youtube

I cannot upload the picture and let me try to explain. In 0:15 in the video, it seems there is a kind of plate shaped equipment located on the left side of the turret just below smoke launcher. Does it belong to APS ?

Thread is off Topic. Kamil, the Syrian conflict videos are not related to Altay tank. And the group who posted that original video have killed Turkish citizens in the past.

Stop posting propaganda videos of terrorists that have targeted our citizens.

Which group is that?

Altay is a tank those videos are about tanks getting destroyed so it is related

I cannot upload the picture and let me try to explain. In 0:15 in the video, it seems there is a kind of plate shaped equipment located on the left side of the turret just below smoke launcher. Does it belong to APS ?

It appears to be just the internal frame of the turret without its armor attached. There are several occasions where some armor plates were missing, usualy at fire tests.

I think it's the air intake of the air conditioning system

I may be wrong on that one but it definitely doesn't belong to the APS

As seen in ANKA's video there will be a new video for ALTAY and as far as I know this guy is in cooperation with Turkish Millitary, some videos in official channel is made by him. (As far as I know. BTW he is a real talent and I love his videos)

I have a question. Is there a new event about ALTAY? Why this video will be released at that date?

12375639_10153755845459420_752666426_o.jpg

since it's on turret and not the hull it can not be anything about the engine.

Definitely air intake of the air conditioning system of the crew
nuclear biologic chemical filters are all probably there.

As seen in ANKA's video there will be a new video for ALTAY and as far as I know this guy is in cooperation with Turkish Millitary, some videos in official channel is made by him. (As far as I know. BTW he is a real talent and I love his videos)

I have a question. Is there a new event about ALTAY? Why this video will be released at that date?
Thanks for complimenting me , that date has not special meaning. Just for make you impatient :)

Back
Top Bottom