What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

at trmilitary forum, guys says they taledwith aselsan enginerres works on accor and they say that the system is nearly ready and at the first batch will have the accors... they say only they try to make the radar a bit smaller... and the results are so good even they are very close shuts...

at trmilitary forum, guys says they taledwith aselsan enginerres works on accor and they say that the system is nearly ready and at the first batch will have the accors... they say only they try to make the radar a bit smaller... and the results are so good even they are very close shuts...

First. It's AKKOR, not accor. And yes, one of these guys is me. I talked wit Aselsan's engineer who responsible from AKKOR system. AKKOR is almost ready an could be installed onto Altay in first serial production batch if it's wanted.

First. It's AKKOR, not accor. And yes, one of these guys is me. I talked wit Aselsan's engineer who responsible from AKKOR system. AKKOR is almost ready an could be installed onto Altay in first serial production batch if it's wanted.

Do you mean the guy long haired with ear ring by saying ASELSAN' s engineer ?

I also asked to him about AKKOR... He was the best whom i made dialogue with.... He answered whatever i asked, i would like to ask more but i was in hurry.... Better to ask ALTAY to him rather then OTOKAR engineers...

65xtzm.jpg
:omghaha:
Thx bilijean

Nicee. Awesome tank. Now lets put some side skirts on that lady and enter into service!

They won't make the side skirts longer. That's the upper limit for the suspension. If they make it longer the sides will hit ground on rough terrain.

They won't make the side skirts longer. That's the upper limit for the suspension. If they make it longer the sides will hit ground on rough terrain.

Cool, so the suspension can 'sink' deep. Good for tackling obstacles. It's just looks a bit 'odd' to me, seen how most modern tanks have 'low' side skirts. But hey, this is the newest one out there. Those engineers must know something I don't.:D

Back
Top Bottom