What's new

Altaf Hussain has applied for a Pakistani passport

Untitled.jpg
Yara, empty reply tha! :blink:

As much as i hate the mafia politics of MQM but unfortunately MQM is the only force capable of fighting off Taliban in Sindh. Altaf Hussain should not come to Pakistan. ISI would have him killed straight away.

Why would ISI kill him? Can you tell me a single benefit which agency can achieve by killing him?
Yes, getting Pakistani passport is his right and no one can stop him from coming back provided his issues with British police and agency are resolved. Unfortunately time is running out fast for him.
As far as Taliban are concerned, they can afford karachi spoiled upto a limit cause this city provides fuel for their war and also provides them safe heaven when they want to rest. I think Rangers and Police can sort them out if courts and government stand on their feet.

if im not wrong that respectable Lady from PTI who was killed during elections last year was your relative no? you or someone started a thread on it!

Yes, the Shaheed Zahra Shahid Hussain was my Cousin.....

But it is not just her, Altaf Hussain has been behind the Murders of numerous Karachites, including the Great Philanthropist and an Icon of Karachi, Hakeem Saeed.

Your leader said one thing it was wrong, accept it. Dont say because some other said it, justifies what your leader said.

then also accept it that what imran said was equally wrong and equally condemn it

Yes, the Shaheed Zahra Shahid Hussain was my Cousin.....

But it is not just her, Altaf Hussain has been behind the Murders of numerous Karachites, including the Great Philanthropist and an Icon of Karachi, Hakeem Saeed.

q bongyan marta he itni ki apne he bongyon be naha jaye, itni badi bongi nahi maarni chahye

I really hope he comes back to Pakistan and leads from the front. I know the Taliban/ISI etc want to kill him but Pakistan needs a leader like him to save Pakistan from the thousand ameer ul momineens sitting on every street corner with their shops of personalised religion. I will be praying for him if he decides to return.

I will join you in welcoming him if he does that but history shows that he only attacks unsuspecting innocent civilians.

Why would ISI kill him? Can you tell me a single benefit which agency can achieve by killing him?
Yes, getting Pakistani passport is his right and no one can stop him from coming back provided his issues with British police and agency are resolved. Unfortunately time is running out fast for him.
As far as Taliban are concerned, they can afford karachi spoiled upto a limit cause this city provides fuel for their war and also provides them safe heaven when they want to rest. I think Rangers and Police can sort them out if courts and government stand on their feet.

ISI is the one that divided MQM in the first place. Altaf Hussain would be the first on their list of ''enemies'' along with journalists and politicians.

And Rangers and Police cannot handle Taliban. Rangers have been in Karachi for more then 10 years, ask any local Karachite how Rangers collect bhatta from people. Rangers is one of the biggest Mafia in Karachi along with MQM, ANP, PPP and Taliban.

Mashallah! If there is MQM there is no need for taliban. MQM is more dangerous terror group as it has political party as a front.

Altaf Hussain, if he returns, in not coming back for the love of the country. He might come back as he is involved in money laundering and probably in the Imran Farooq case.

Altaf Hussain should have come to Pakistan long time ago. His movement for middle class rights stand where it was 30 years ago. The reason is that MQM
  • has been involved in terrorism,
  • is sleeping with same wadera party against whom it tells us it fighting for the rights of middle class and
  • cant break from the image that it is an ethnic party. It is an ethnic party no matter how hard its defended as not. When there is difficult situation, MQM always play the mohajir card.

Altaf Hussain is a major headache for the kalay angraiz sitting in Islamabad and rawalpindi.

As much as i hate the mafia politics of MQM but unfortunately MQM is the only force capable of fighting off Taliban in Sindh. Altaf Hussain should not come to Pakistan. ISI would have him killed straight away.
Ya right,as if they can't kill him in London :D

Back
Top Bottom