What's new

Altaf Hussain has applied for a Pakistani passport

I doubt ISI has any interest in killing Altaf Hussain.

However, he will be killed by People of Karachi and that is my prediction.

Keep in mind he has the blood of many Karachites on his hands.

Langoor langoor ko hee to vote detay hain........ salay banddar kahin' kay! :cheesy:
funny-monkey-slap-high-five-face.jpg

I doubt ISI has any interest in killing Altaf Hussain.

However, he will be killed by People of Karachi and that is my prediction.

Keep in mind he has the blood of many Karachites on his hands.
if im not wrong that respectable Lady from PTI who was killed during elections last year was your relative no? you or someone started a thread on it!

it was also said by imran khan, i have already answered you on this matter

Your leader said one thing it was wrong, accept it. Dont say because some other said it, justifies what your leader said.

Waise...With pakistani passport n id, he can contest election and win himself a seat... provided dual nationality is allowed :-)
Something fishy here, after so many years why he suddenly needs passport n id?

Um, and you had no reply either. I really want to know what you think of that; and no need to divert the talk to other people/politicians :-)

Engaging with a guy like his is useless. We have seen what MQM is and what MQM is capable of. It has been doing this type of politics for 3 decades, not just only last year.

What has MQM achieved is for all to see. A city riven by violence and lawlessness. They cant even safeguard the city they proudly claim they get most seats from. But will soon be sleeping with PP in a provincial govt. If there is a political party that is close to a prostitute, its MQM.

Your leader said one thing it was wrong, accept it. Dont say because some other said it, justifies what your leader said.

I agree with you ... Wrong thing is wrong ... Often political leaders say many thing in josh e khitabat ... So this is not fair that we accept and defend to their every deed ...............

Waise...With pakistani passport n id, he can contest election and win himself a seat... provided dual nationality is allowed :-)

He wouldn't contest election ...........

Back
Top Bottom