What's new

Altaf Hussain gives Muftis, Ulema 24 Hrs to Condemn Attack on Malala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sufiesm is real Islam & Pakistan was made on it. Majority Pakistani follows it too.
Why not wahabism or salafism? Why do you think sufism is real islam?
Its like saying rastafarians are real christians. (I love sufi music though)

Why not wahabism or salafism? Why do you think sufism is real islam?
Its like saying rastafarians are real christians. (I love sufi music though)

its Pastaferians not rastasferians..
and people are free to show their belonging to whichever sect they want.....
wahabi,salfi or sufi...

there has to be some govt regulation. Or alternative is govt implement anti discriminatory laws ?? there has to be a way forward. Give some options and this might help instead of criticizing every thing.

Govt can introduce some sort of certification program from clerics

read this..if you can read urdu...registration exists...Its illiteracy of Altaf hussain that he doesn’t know of this..

???? ??????? ??????? ???????

if you cant read urdu..
read this..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafaq_ul_Madaris_Al-Arabia,_Pakistan

Basics of Islam=Regular worship, kindness, honesty, generosity etc.
Advanced things= Whether or not women should cover head, who is a murtad and should the be killed

Govt. should make sure the first is allowed, and the second is kept as far away from the illitrate mainstream as possible.

This is a good test proposed by Taafi bhai

thats pastaferian...a parody religion...

Rastafarian is different from CoTGSM, know the difference, rastas are serious people, often high though

Can't blame ya considering you're not even in Pakistan, let alone Karachi(Or so says your profile).
Altaf's stance over Mullahs is, by no means, a secret. The Man has been quite vocal against Mullahs.

I wasn't in the British Raj, nor did I live in that time line in order to come to the conclusion that Jinnah indeed did, in fact, create the State of Pakistan.

Rather than fight me at an intellectual level with a reasoned, logical argument, you've resorted to dirt throwing and similar tactics/

My point stands.

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Thursday gave 24 hours ultimatum to all top muftis and ulema (clerics) of the country to openly denounce the cowardly attack on young Pakistani children’s rights activist Malala Yousafzai or else he will ‘expose, DawnNews reported.

So......24 hours have passed, did he took off his pants as he had stated to "expose"?

well.......even if he did it would be hard to tell his A$$ from his face......hahahaha

just like its hard to tell where the sound is coming from when he speaks...............hahahaha

So......24 hours have passed, did he took off his pants as he had stated to "expose"?

well.......even if he did it would be hard to tell his A$$ from his face......hahahaha

just like its hard to tell where the sound is coming from when he speaks...............hahahaha

It is clear that you are a Thorough Pro. About what subject was not clear all these days.

When i spare my own personal time and go to mosque for jumaa.
I wont want to listen to a muppet whose speach was typed in some government office.
At the same time i am no idiot who if told to go shooting by some loon..will do so.
Guys like you disgrace scholors and all mosque goers,and you have no right to do so.

And by which law or authority altaf has the audacity to issue ultymatums?
Isnt it pure hareasment which is illegal by Pakistani law?

look i rather have some IMAM parrot out to me a KHUDBA about islam. which is identical to the khudba in ALL MOSQUES across Pakistan. teaching everyone basics of islam! the awqaf can have a week between friday to friday to research islamic teachings and then give it out in khudbaa to the people all over pakistan.

so the guy you calling a muppet i prefer calling him a TRUE ENLIGHTENED MULLAH sharing islamic knowledge with the people!

as for altaf well he might be a moron BUT in this case atleast he is SUGGESTING something right so support it

CONTROL the MULLAH's of Pakistan and you will see Pakistan rising & progressing. our Mullahs i beleive KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM! but they love to discuss politics!

Mullah should be kept in mosques and MILITARY in barracks! once these 2 institutions are corrected Pakistan will progress!

tell me honestly when was the last time you heard a Mullah teach you islam? they all preach stuff like zardari is corrupt and america is behind everything!

Thats the problem.
People who visit mosque once an year,try to act like the know all.

Go to the page its not a govt body , this is a private organisation. Controlled by the their same kind most likely .. talking about literacy ehh

So is altaf.....a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom