What's new

Altaf Hussain gives Muftis, Ulema 24 Hrs to Condemn Attack on Malala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

BANNED
Reaction score
KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Thursday gave 24 hours ultimatum to all top muftis and ulema (clerics) of the country to openly denounce the cowardly attack on young Pakistani children’s rights activist Malala Yousafzai or else he will ‘expose’ them, DawnNews reported.

In a statement, issued by the party, Hussain vowed to expose all clerics, who will fail to condemn the attack by banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), in his scheduled speech at the party’s workers convention on Sunday.

The MQM chief had declared the attack on Malala as an attack on all humanity and said that perpetrators of the vile act should be swiftly brought to justice.

Malala along with two other schoolmates sustained bullet injuries when armed assailants opened fire on their school van in Mingora city, Swat on Tuesday.

The TTP had taken responsibility for attacking the national peace award winner on the same day.

The Taliban, who have killed thousands of people across Pakistan in the last five years and destroyed hundreds of girls’ schools, have issued a statement saying that any female who opposes them should be killed.

Altaf gives muftis, ulema 24 hrs to condemn attack on Malala | DAWN.COM

Good ..this is how things should be .. Society should have single voice when it fight evils

He would be the last person on the face of the earth to whom I'll listen.

A guy who is not a Pakistani by nationality bears no right to participate in Pak politics. BTW mr. Hussain nation know very well about the status of this cowardly act - they don't need any endorsement.

Oyeee behave yourselves otherwise Spartacus is going to go crazy arse about this ! :woot:

WHAT !!!
Muftis and Ulema doesn't have Condemned the Attack on Malala ???

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Thursday gave 24 hours ultimatum to all top muftis and ulema (clerics) of the country to openly denounce the cowardly attack on young Pakistani children’s rights activist Malala Yousafzai or else he will ‘expose’ them, DawnNews reported.

How many drone attacks has he denounced so far???

What is he going to do if they didn't meet the deadline? Tell other muftis to issue fatwa on them or order their target killing

In a statement, issued by the party, Hussain vowed to expose all clerics, who will fail to condemn the attack by banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), in his scheduled speech at the party’s workers convention on Sunday.

The MQM chief had declared the attack on Malala as an attack on all humanity and said that perpetrators of the vile act should be swiftly brought to justice.

Malala along with two other schoolmates sustained bullet injuries when armed assailants opened fire on their school van in Mingora city, Swat on Tuesday.

The TTP had taken responsibility for attacking the national peace award winner on the same day.

The Taliban, who have killed thousands of people across Pakistan in the last five years and destroyed hundreds of girls’ schools, have issued a statement saying that any female who opposes them should be killed.

Altaf gives muftis, ulema 24 hrs to condemn attack on Malala | DAWN.COM
The biggest Mass Murderer gives warning to Uelma people of knowledge this jerk should be the first one to be hanged because this man is the main person behind target killings in Karachi and is involved in murder of thousands and thousands of people in Karachi Ulemas should first give fatwa against this Mass Murderer

Irrespective of what and who Altaf is,

This is an excellent call. I believe the media in particular should take a stand and ask / unmask these mullah.

Show their face and let people see.

I agree. I am no fan of Altaf Hussain and people need to stop getting distracted by who he is (even a broken clock is right twice a day).

The TTP claim they represent Islam; we need to know which religious leaders agree with their interpretation of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom