What's new

Altaf Hussain Asking Workers To Get Arms And Physical Training Against Pakistan Army !

He is worst. He's an Afghan! :D

He must have been raised that way.

On topic: Someone shut this Altaf aka The Fat-Fvck up..... I personally think his days are numbered...... I feel as if he is about to die pretty soon, due to "natural causes"!

He is worst. He's an Afghan! :D

On topic: Someone shut this Altaf aka The Fat-Fvck up..... I personally think his days are numbered...... I feel as if he is about to die pretty soon, due to "natural causes"!

They are quite good looking
AFghan-Hound-Image-4-Web1.jpg

Unless you were referring to Afghan the people..who are quite good looking too.. The Tajiks, The Pashtuns and so on.

No one is going to shut the fat dude up. Mar raha hai sala pata nahin kitni beemarion se. Poore din nashe mein dhut rehta hai... afsoos yeh hai ke marta bhi nahin.

If being that ill and still not able to die off isnt an example of divine wrath, I dont know what is.

Also, WTF happened to our Island? Ive been looking around for potential ponzy schemes to make it happen quicker.

That swine Altaf is living in fools paradise, MQM is already cornered, they soon will be taken to ultimate end.
إن شاء الله

No one is going to shut the fat dude up. Mar raha hai sala pata nahin kitni beemarion se. Poore din nashe mein dhut rehta hai... afsoos yeh hai ke marta bhi nahin.

If being that ill and still not able to die off isnt an example of divine wrath, I dont know what is.

Also, WTF happened to our Island? Ive been looking around for potential ponzy schemes to make it happen quicker.

Just wanted to clear a misconception, which is very common amongst the ignorant, Altaf Hussain does NOT drink......not that it absolves him of his indecent remarks and perhaps makes the situation even worse as then AH's words are not uttered under influence, but they are!

AH does not indulge in alcohol consumption and that is a fact. However, there are many other problems with his health due to which he may, on many occasions, not be in his senses. Furthermore, he has been away from Karachi for over 22 years which indirectly means that he is not aware of ground reality. His information on Karachi is 2nd/3rd hand and most likely not as accurate as one may like that information to be,

Not that any of that absolves him of his stupid stupid speeches, in the past 5 - 10 years or so. And I call the speeches stupid because every time he says something, he regrets it the next day and asks for forgiveness......so either he should not speak those words at all, or stick to them when the going gets tough.

Not that any of that absolves him of the misery that he has brought on Karachi and MQM in the past 5 - 10 years!

AH does not indulge in alcohol consumption and that is a fact. However, there are many other problems with his health due to which he may, on many occasions, not be in his senses. Furthermore, he has been away from Karachi for over 22 years which indirectly means that he is not aware of ground reality. His information on Karachi is 2nd/3rd hand and most likely not as accurate as one may like that information to be,

And this is my grievance with most political parties. Their elderly leaders are not equipped to handle today's issues facing the country and its people.

If army wasn't to stop mqm it would have declared war against pakistan with india .by the way who is he taking about pak army sitting in a room with ac on,and our soldiers and officers laying down their lives(refering to sahadat of army capt and soldiers in teerah valley.i thinks it is time for people to say no to these raw,cia,mossad agents

and what about those, who were sitting in Islamabad, and telling their workers to beet Police men and Police Officers.

and what about those, who were sitting in Islamabad, and telling their workers to beet Police men and Police Officers.

What about them? Did they asked for RAW help to change the government ? Your stupid jahil leader Altaf Kuta called Pakistan's creation a blunder when he was in India. He clearly asked for RAW's assistance and threatened our armed forces aur phir kaha tanz kar raha tha? ajeeb chootiya banda hai ye. tum sab andhe ho?

What about them? Did they asked for RAW help to change the government ? Your stupid jahil leader Altaf Kuta called Pakistan's creation a blunder when he was in India. He clearly asked for RAW's assistance and threatened our armed forces aur phir kaha tanz kar raha tha? ajeeb chootiya banda hai ye. tum sab andhe ho?

Brother!

i am PTI voter!

Brother!

i am PTI voter!

Sorry bro I misunderstood thn:D. Few days ago my friend congratulated me when MQM won the elections and i was thinking even with all the bloodshed and Bori band lashain. Karachi k log phir bhi vote de rahe hain..my cousins voted for him too. ajeeb duniya hai dost

I always thought that Altaf Bhai was like the Pakistani version of Bal Thakrey and MQM, the pakistani version of Shiv Sena, terrorising the Pakistani version of Mumbai

Now i feel that Altaf bhai is a far bigger arsehole

The community behind him have sold out their souls to him.

bharay k tutoo apni jan ganwa k iss k liye paisa bhejty hain

A brain dead patwari, can't think beyond PTI.
Disgusting.

Sorry bro I misunderstood thn:D. Few days ago my friend congratulated me when MQM won the elections and i was thinking even with all the bloodshed and Bori band lashain. Karachi k log phir bhi vote de rahe hain..my cousins voted for him too. ajeeb duniya hai dost

He's a drama queen, a worst below the belt critic of Imran Khan and PTI, who always brag that he voted for PTI but loves Nawaz Sharif more than his parents. Don't fall for his strap.

Just click on his name, see few of his posts. You'll come to know that he is more N-Leaguee than even Nawaz Sharif.

He was only joking @Leader

MQM is a joker party. Now this is not a joker of Batman controlling Gotham City. This is a joker of a circus.

MQM is a security threat, if god forbid someday we are tense situation with India, who exactly do you think Altaf will support, when he has repeatedly said treasonous statements against Pakistan..

This joker must be removed, along with his mafia, if we want to see peaceful Karachi.

Mqm is just another form of ttp . Ttp use religion and Mqm use ethnicity . Both have blind and desecrated followers though

Back
Top Bottom