What's new

Altaf Hussain Asking Workers To Get Arms And Physical Training Against Pakistan Army !

Dual nationality holders (half Pakistanis half foreigners) can't take part in election process but a non-Pakistani is allowed to head or lead a political party! Never understood this expedience! AH is trying to obtain Pakistanis passport, fine, question is why did he denounce Pakistani nationality in first place?

Just got the chance to get to take account of the whole situation...and this is appalling...even by Altaf Hussain's standards.

No wonder ISPR gave a strong statement.

Talking about mothers and sisters standing in the streets, na tumharay siataray rahain gay na hi yeh mulk and talking about getting military training...why isn't this man still being stopped from public broadcasting is beyond me.

Why isn't someone going to court over this? Doesn't this constitute treason?

I am afraid Pakistani courts have no jurisdiction in UK.

The problem is you have legitimized a terrorist organisation by allowing them to compete in the democratic process. There are so many fools in Pakistan who will vote for anyone.

The first thing you need to do is present clear evidence against MQM and declare them terrorists. Then attack them.

This is the only solution. I have seen army skirt around this for over 20 years. The longer you leave the worse it will become.
MQM is just like Mafias in Italy they also had Political cover but were eventually hunted down @haviZsultan

Well its the thinking of us Muhajirs that is the core problem that enables a terrorist organization like the MQM to come to power in Karachi constantly since its inception in 1984. I mean what kind of talk occurs in our drawing rooms. Don't we call punjabis daggay and other beyhuda terms? Are we spreading love between the various ethnicities or increasing the divide.

It is simple with the evidence available that Altaf Hussain is a traitor and the statements of people like Faisal Mota, Ajmal Pahari and Saulat Mirza are there for everyone to see. Yet my community of birth is ignorant and continues to wallow in this ignorance. I am saddened how nationalism can fall to ethnic voting.

We should begin to stand up to terrorists in our midst and walk with the rest of the country. Altaf Hussain has even before this called partition a blunder. He should be executed and when he is executed I will celebrate.

Because we are blinded by hate for other ethnicities. People will still vote for MQM. The seeds of division already exist at home. Its the same thing as Mujib Ur Rehman. People voted for him based on ethnicity and he tore the nation up, though ZAB's mishandling also played a role. MQM is going to do the same thing and is an anti Pakistani party and we dumb muhajirs will egg Altaf on, no matter what evidence is accumulated against him.

I have relatives in Malir, North Nazimabd, Gulshan etc., all their arguments on MQM starts and end on the unjust Quota system in Sindh, they understands AH is no good & evil too but still they find it impossible to vote a non Mohjir base Party..Just Unbelievable!!

No body asks Urdu Speaking community for testimony, it is the MQM that time and again releases statements that reflect poorly on the community that they claim to represent. Like I said, no one has any doubt about the love that Urdu Speaking hold in their hearts for Pakistan but MQM is constantly undermining that trust. There are very few Urdu speaking individuals at enlisted ranks even in the Army, most Urdu speaking individuals belong to well-educated backgrounds and thus represent themselves in the officer class. That is why you don't see Urdu speaking people in a majority in Rangers and Police. Then there is also the numbers game, as the numerical majority, Sindhis are more common in the local law enforcement. I have been assigned to numerous desks that deal with Karachi and am well aware of the ground situation, I am also well-aware that it is the MQM and Sunni Tehreek that are involved heavily in extortion, kidnapping and other unlawful activities, others are also involved but these parties have the largest share. Now, you might ask then, why law enforcement is going after MQM and not ST? Well they are going after both, the only difference is that the ST does not try to justify their actions in weekly press conferences by saying that Barelvis are marginalized and thus violence is a right. They duck and let it pass so it seems that the state is not taking a hard line against them whereas its just them taking the damage quietly.

there are many among Sindhi and Punjabi's who time to time issues statements , they shoot their hate by putting it on MQM , yeah why MQM is associated with Urdu speaking people ?when there are sindhi , Baloch , Punjabi and Pastoons are also in MQM ?? even after 50 years of Fighting i never see anyone calling " Gaddar " to those Baloch leaders of BLA ?? and yeah i have see a leader who wants to be CM of Pakistan but want to open a Taliban Office in Islamabad ? why our Army sits quite on that ? do they have no values for those who lost their lives in Operations ?
this is not a reason , that why Police and Rangers does not have Urdu speaking people , having 1-2 officers does not mean a big representatives ? i lived my entire life in Karachi , and never meet a Police constable who is a urdu speaking , always meet Punjabi , Pathan or Sindhi ...Karachi is majority a Urdu speaking city , but it is open to all , and everyone who come to Karachi for the sake of his earning , become criminal , i dont know which Institution you belong , but i am sorry that your assignment is wrong , yeah MQM is involved in many criminal activities , but what about ANP , Afghans , PAC , liyari gangs, TTP , PPPP ? have you ever been to Sohrab goat ? and go further ? mango pir , banaras , kati pahari ...
the problem is that MQM is a political party , and they want to keep things to be political , but even our law enforcement agencies know that once they put their hands on Sunni tehrik , there will be another firqa clash they will be welcoming ..MQM on the other hand , have to see their political influence over Karachi , you should know that everyone is trying to hold karachi , cause of the money and land ... including PMLN and PPPP .. ANP bring the Pashtoon people from Fata as IDP's and later they beat the Shit out of ANP and throw them out of Sohrab goat and Afghan basti area ... you are free to go there and check :)

There have been numerous investigations and JITs have been established however they have overtime produced different results. The 92 issue has long since passed, Pakistan has seen much more since then, although it is perfectly legal to demand another probe into the 92 operation, one can question that in the greater frame of things, what will it accomplish? There has been an across the board operation, if anything hints at wrongdoings in Bilawal House, the state will act however unless the state has concrete intelligence, they will refrain from it.
Saulat Mirza's statement had no legal value however, now that he has spoken the same in front of the JIT, his words do carry weight-age now.

that is again not a excuse , 92 operation was a false flag operation , if that is proven than what is credibility of any operation lead by Army ? why i can not think that this is again not a false flag Operation ? more than 10,000 people die in that Operation , their Entire Establishment is crying over a single murder by saulat mirza but what happen to the murder of 10,000 young boys ? they have no value ? a independent investigation will accomplish many things but i will wait to see any high level Army officer at least demand for it ... but i guess this is not going to happen and you know that too..
selective justice will always bring chaos , saulat is a criminal , no matter how many confession videos he give in jail , no one will believe in it , our Police and Rangers are famous for fake encounters , and murders .. there is a whole Program done by Sar-e-Aam team , you can search it , police officers confessing to kill anyone they want just for 5 lacs , now tell me why i would believe in any of them ?? what happen to the guy been shot in a Clifton park ? on point blank by rangers ?

Criminal elements are a threat to everyone, take a pathan for example, he doesn't wear jean shirts and his name is not Siddique yet if he doesn't comply with their demands, he will also be killed, that is how criminals work and that is exactly what we are trying to tackle. Just because crime threatens you, it does not justify becoming a criminal oneself, that way, even the original criminal will have a painful back story to justify why he resorted to crime. No one is born with the desire and intent to kill.
What would you have wanted the Rangers to do when Waqqas was hit? The other protesters were there with him, they surrounded him and were making videos to share on facebook rather than help him. What then, I ask, could the rangers have done? When his own people just stood and filmed? They could have moved him, even asked the Rangers to take him, they could have never said no.

yeah criminal are criminal and should be treated equally , but Equally ... i dont see it ... i have seen Zardari getting VVIP treatment in jail , even there were murder cases on him ? and why Hussain Haqqani able to flee from Pakistan ? army and ISI was sleeping ? or just because he was too powerful to act against ??
Uzair Baloch openly said that PPPP give PAC arms to kill MQM to break their influence in Karachi ... i see no investigation on Rehman malik or Zulfiqar Mirza ?
so what you are trying to say that Rangers does not belong to anyone who live in Aziza bad ? if his friends are not helping him so ranger will not do anything either ? really ?
Rangers were there in Massive numbers , once they open fire , they can easily reach the boy , put him in car and take him to hospital , they didnt even try to save him , and he was shot in front of Rangers .. and they just stood watch ... to me that was pathetic .. i have no trust on rangers or Police .. to be honest , Karachi people fear police more than Criminals ..

there are many among Sindhi and Punjabi's who time to time issues statements , they shoot their hate by putting it on MQM , yeah why MQM is associated with Urdu speaking people ?when there are sindhi , Baloch , Punjabi and Pastoons are also in MQM ?? even after 50 years of Fighting i never see anyone calling " Gaddar " to those Baloch leaders of BLA ?? and yeah i have see a leader who wants to be CM of Pakistan but want to open a Taliban Office in Islamabad ? why our Army sits quite on that ? do they have no values for those who lost their lives in Operations ?
this is not a reason , that why Police and Rangers does not have Urdu speaking people , having 1-2 officers does not mean a big representatives ? i lived my entire life in Karachi , and never meet a Police constable who is a urdu speaking , always meet Punjabi , Pathan or Sindhi ...Karachi is majority a Urdu speaking city , but it is open to all , and everyone who come to Karachi for the sake of his earning , become criminal , i dont know which Institution you belong , but i am sorry that your assignment is wrong , yeah MQM is involved in many criminal activities , but what about ANP , Afghans , PAC , liyari gangs, TTP , PPPP ? have you ever been to Sohrab goat ? and go further ? mango pir , banaras , kati pahari ...
the problem is that MQM is a political party , and they want to keep things to be political , but even our law enforcement agencies know that once they put their hands on Sunni tehrik , there will be another firqa clash they will be welcoming ..MQM on the other hand , have to see their political influence over Karachi , you should know that everyone is trying to hold karachi , cause of the money and land ... including PMLN and PPPP .. ANP bring the Pashtoon people from Fata as IDP's and later they beat the Shit out of ANP and throw them out of Sohrab goat and Afghan basti area ... you are free to go there and check :)

that is again not a excuse , 92 operation was a false flag operation , if that is proven than what is credibility of any operation lead by Army ? why i can not think that this is again not a false flag Operation ? more than 10,000 people die in that Operation , their Entire Establishment is crying over a single murder by saulat mirza but what happen to the murder of 10,000 young boys ? they have no value ? a independent investigation will accomplish many things but i will wait to see any high level Army officer at least demand for it ... but i guess this is not going to happen and you know that too..
selective justice will always bring chaos , saulat is a criminal , no matter how many confession videos he give in jail , no one will believe in it , our Police and Rangers are famous for fake encounters , and murders .. there is a whole Program done by Sar-e-Aam team , you can search it , police officers confessing to kill anyone they want just for 5 lacs , now tell me why i would believe in any of them ?? what happen to the guy been shot in a Clifton park ? on point blank by rangers ?

yeah criminal are criminal and should be treated equally , but Equally ... i dont see it ... i have seen Zardari getting VVIP treatment in jail , even there were murder cases on him ? and why Hussain Haqqani able to flee from Pakistan ? army and ISI was sleeping ? or just because he was too powerful to act against ??
Uzair Baloch openly said that PPPP give PAC arms to kill MQM to break their influence in Karachi ... i see no investigation on Rehman malik or Zulfiqar Mirza ?
so what you are trying to say that Rangers does not belong to anyone who live in Aziza bad ? if his friends are not helping him so ranger will not do anything either ? really ?
Rangers were there in Massive numbers , once they open fire , they can easily reach the boy , put him in car and take him to hospital , they didnt even try to save him , and he was shot in front of Rangers .. and they just stood watch ... to me that was pathetic .. i have no trust on rangers or Police .. to be honest , Karachi people fear police more than Criminals ..

We are constantly running around in circles with out discussion with you making the same point and I rebuking them with the same I posted two pages earlier as well. So here is the gist of what I am trying to make out:

1. No one doubts the loyalty of Urdu Speakers, its the MQM that is testing everyone's patience.
2. They are not marginalized as AH is making them to be, there are genuine concerns but these statements are not the right way to resolve them.
3. LEAs will try to protect everyone equally to the best of their abilities, there have been cases where they have fell short of their promise but that does not mean that they are wilfully discriminating against someone.
4. If the urdu speaking community does not distance itself from these statements and continues to try and defend them, then it will only create more fissures between communities.

mota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota sala mota salamota salamota salamota salamota salamota sala

MQM has problems with ARMY, PPP, PTI, PML N, they got police pinned under the barrel and yet the rule karachi as if every major power is behind them.

lanat altaf pa

MQM has problems with ARMY, PPP, PTI, PML N, they got police pinned under the barrel and yet the rule karachi as if every major power is behind them.
:o::o::o::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::coffee:

The problems lies in the narrative of victimization that the MQM has created over the decades, no one came to Pakistan on a bed of roses and to a massive welcome party. It was a tough homecoming for everyone, even those who did not have to migrate had to face the severe shortages of food, money and items of daily use that came with the establishment of a nascent state that had to use thorns off bushes to staple official documents for the first few years.
That being said and clarified, Altaf Hussain is taking this to a completely unacceptable level, every group has grievances and every group has some problems that they wish to solve but AH is painting the Urdu speaking community as if it is completely disadvantaged which is far from the truth and it is surprising that people are actually believing it, the urdu speaking community is well represented in the Army, the Civil Services and particularly in the business and trader community? Where then does the grievance lie? Where is it that an urdu speaking individual has been denied his right to be a part of a government service? Where has an urdu speaking individual been told to close down his shop and leave?
Altaf Hussain is trying to disguise his own failures and misgivings by trying to make MQM and Urdu Speaking mutually interchangeable terms, something that the urdu speaking community must not allow because their path is one of prosperity and toil whereas that of MQM can only lead to more chaos.
As for your questions, yes Altaf Hussain came to power based on legitimate concerns but that was in the 80s, there is no longer a Sindhi insurgency, there is no threat that the Urdu speaking community face in living in Sindh and although I agree that there are a number of other enemies of the state, the government is trying to deal with all of them in due time. We cannot propose the argument that because there are so many enemies of the state, then we should let them off the hook because there is no way we can deal with all of them at the same time.
You talk about bloodshed on the streets of Karachi, who may I ask are you threatened by? No one! It is the MQM that is trying to drill it into your heads that without them, your community will be torn apart and therefore the only way you can survive is if you stick with them. The same tactic has also been tried in the past by the Nazi Party and also by Pol Pot in Cambodia and you can see how well that turned out.

So are you telling me that you won't support me if I created a party titled 'Butt-Sethi Etihad Tanzeem' ? :(

And here I thought that us marginalized communities would stick together with each other; you Sethis being as endangered as the Markhor especially due to poaching after people got angry at what your Uncle Jee at PCB did ! :tongue:

And us Butts because Perfection Incarnate as we are; so few of us are left in the wild....the rest have been domesticated to the point where you usually find us in a Doodh-Dahi walaa shop or behind a Nihari kiosk ! :undecided:

We are constantly running around in circles with out discussion with you making the same point and I rebuking them with the same I posted two pages earlier as well. So here is the gist of what I am trying to make out:

1. No one doubts the loyalty of Urdu Speakers, its the MQM that is testing everyone's patience.
2. They are not marginalized as AH is making them to be, there are genuine concerns but these statements are not the right way to resolve them.
3. LEAs will try to protect everyone equally to the best of their abilities, there have been cases where they have fell short of their promise but that does not mean that they are wilfully discriminating against someone.
4. If the urdu speaking community does not distance itself from these statements and continues to try and defend them, then it will only create more fissures between communities.

yeah i know Sir , but thing is that i still didnt get my Answers , so why should i be satisfied with a justification which has many flaws ?

i have seen many people here on PDF says that they dont have any grduge against Urdu speaking people , than tell where all this hate comes from ? political people take advantage of the things which suites them , who give chance to people like AH to preach his garbage based on Ethnicity ? we ........... hum ne kabhi apne girbaan mai tu dekha hi nai ..
what i fear that if again a operation start against MQM what is gurrenty of my safety ? people are easy to accused once they are dead , all you need is to do that put a AK-47 , on side of his dead body ... and justice in Pakistan is not hidden from you and me ? what option i have ? do i have to live on Quota system again ? sorry sir i rather move to some other country , rather living like dead people and under oppression where no police and ranger will come to rescue me ..

tell which political party ever stand up for the right of Urdu speaking people ? yeah we are educated one and have good reputation in Pakistani society so what ? does this mean all are rich living in defense having a political affiliation ?
i have see injustice that is what i fear will happen again , where there is no one to stand up for Urdu speaking community ..
as a urdu speaking guy , give me a alternative to protect me , ? is there any ? Punjabi , Sindhi , Baloch , Pastoon are out like bloody thirty monsters in Karachi , either you are affiliated with MQM or not , your ID card which has your name is enough to make you a dead guy ..
in my own areas a bus was stopped and 10-12 people were shot dead after watching their ID cards ...

How anyone can listen to this enormous fat sweaty Jabba the Altaf is beyond me

Someone put salt on this fat slug and be done with

:lol: :rofl:

jabba_altaf.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom