What's new

Altaf Hussain Asking Workers To Get Arms And Physical Training Against Pakistan Army !

Just save money to buy return ticket to Singapore and leave rest to RAW who will take you guys to india and provide commando training free of charger in just couple of months .

Wowww just wow.
State within a state. Wow when u thought it wont get any worse, the whole dumb rhetoric.
And then they say Jinnahpur was establishments conspiracy to malign us.

CD3_msBUUAET2Id.jpg
CD3_oUfVEAALRzY.jpg
Look at the second statement. Its exactly the stuff that disintegrates a nation. Spouting off such rhetoric , poisoning minds. Zaalim mazloom, hamesha kay mqm kay dramay that they milked.

All of your dam claims can be put out of your mouth once TTp or ISIS comes around & cut the tongues of your whole town ?
Then what you I'll speak ?lolzzz
Every post of ur mentions isis. Seems like u want isis to be around.
Pathetic that just to protect their party mqm supporters would take discussion off to all possible irrelevant tangents.
Since u mention ttps and isis a lot in mqm discussions , i understand and appreciate that u do see ur party as equal to these goups.
Also when mqm has its name in baldiya factory fire, timber market fire.....

All of your dam claims can be put out of your mouth once TTp or ISIS comes around & cut the tongues of your whole town ?
Then what you I'll speak ?lolzzz

You are making new records of "chutyapa". Keep it up.

Words of Altaf Hussein in his speech:
"SSP Rao Anwar aik baighairat bhangee hai jo apni behan, beti aur Maa ko bhee nahi chorta"..."Mujhay RAW ka agent kehnay waalo, tum ne hathyaar daalay thay (referring to 1971 surrender of Pak Army) agar humaray khilaaf mohim khatam na kee gayee tau na tumhaari charri rahay gi, na tumhaaray kandhon per sitaray rahein ge aur na yeh mulk rahay ga".."karkun jismani tarbiyat shuru ker dein, rozana aik ghanta commando training karein aur asla chalana seekhein....dekhtay hain dary e sindh mein kis ka khoon bahay ga".

@batmannow What do u say about this?

Honestly, ppl who who are not blind followers, and are urdu speaking, detest this man... Because he has brought nothing but disgrace to our community...because ppl generally associate all urdu speaking ppl with MQM... My father and grandfather, gave vote to MQM, when they contested elections, for the first time, i guess in 1985 only... I was not born then, i guess but hv heard... But later on, they realised wht sort of a party it is.... And never gave them vote again thankfully.... My father says he feels ashamed in front of other ppl, at office and other social gatherings because ppl refer to MQM as our party and Altaf as our leader (God forbid) as we belong to urdu speaking community...and this man is nothing but a disgrace... Honestly, we also have some people on our relatives who follow MQM because of ethnicity, but majority of our family hates him....and we wish for his end, sooner than others.... Only ppl who are either extreme blind followers or blinded by ethnicity, follow MQM only...... Rest love Pakistan more, for sure, more, than some so called ethnicity or race
Once there was a perception about Urdu speaking people of Pakistan as most intelligent, business mind, most educated than rest of Pakistanis....now just because of this idiot, perception is totally changed. And yes, he has damaged his own people severely....diverted them away from studies, creating ghunda culture, terrorism, bhatta culture, "ethnism" and lot more parasites in once peaceful Karachi.

No sir ,
It's a great game , what you think Nawaz Sharif is happy getting living in the military camp?
He is just playing soft , & pushing army into a mess to blame it once & for all ?
Model Town case is still out there ?lolzz

Meray piaray bhai

NS cannot "play" army. he tried to and got the boot in the @rse.

so now he will not.

This speech by the way has made me hate Altaf with even more vigor, actually. I didn't know it was possible though because I already despise said man and his ethnicity based party. It should go away along with PMLN, PPPP and all other traditional parties that have regularly been voting in and are responsible for either corruption or tyranny. NRO was indeed a huge disaster. If we had followed the theory to its logical end MQM too would have been out of politics forever.

This speech by the way has made me hate Altaf with even more vigor, actually. I didn't know it was possible though because I already despise said man and his ethnicity based party. It should go away along with PMLN, PPPP and all other traditional parties that have regularly been voting in and are responsible for either corruption or tyranny. NRO was indeed a huge disaster. If we had followed the theory to its logical end MQM too would have been out of politics forever.

MQM would have been in controlled if our Establishment have played a bit smartly ...
the Operation gives them a boost that Our establishment never expect , they enjoy a huge amount of support that is why you see this kind of Statements ..
if AH was not there to begin with trust me MQM would have become the leading Party in Pakistan .. but thanks to people like AH , still Alive , Sadly ... MQM is going no where ... woh kehte hai na " Ek taraf Qowan , Dosri taraf Khaai "

karachi would have been a saperate province if mqm was not a terrorist organization . they have brainwashed the whole mahajir qoum against pakistan
If you're still going on about Muhajir non Muhajir then you're the problem with Pakistan. I don't like Altar Hussain but if you're going to continue with this you're not better than he. He relies on people contuing to make this distinction to stay in power.

The followers of Altaf are well motivated and committed and can indeed redden the water of Indus with blood , if they are ordered to do so. In 1947, there was similar kind of insecurity from Hindu majority and sentiments of being marginalized victims. In 1971, in east Pakistan ,we saw Biharis arming themselves against Bengali with similar sense of insecurity and like 1947 , the threats were not empty, they reddened the rivers and streams of Bengal with blood of natives. Altaf and his MQM's threats should not be taken lightly, they are the kind of people who started a city wide bloody riots after a student was killed by a bus in accident in 1986.

@Oscar @Horus Reported for racism, again.

Racist and fascist are Altaf and his followers who are talking about reddening river of Indus with blood of Sindhis, and are threatening to have their way through use of violence, as evident from his instruction to Karkunan to arm and train themselves on pattern of faujis.....

Not surprised that you tagged your kinsmen Oscar, usual mafia and gang tactic. Thats what people of your kind do in very field and department of Pakistan. But PDF is not Karachi. I never tagged Taimi Khan , do you know why?.

Tag that ex-fauji @Irfan Baloch, he would gladly ban me not once but twice. Go on MQM-wala
And Batcha and Wali are not racists and fascists? They politicized the much needed Kala Bagh dam that has resulted in power shortage in Pakistan and no water for the lands. One wont find a worst example of traitor-ship than this. That bastard Bacha got himself buried in Afghanistan, while all his filthy life he lived in Pakistani, earned in Pakistan, did politics in Pakistan. And a racist pro-Bharat Afghan is telling us what to do.

I am afraid Pakistani courts have no jurisdiction in UK.
But they have jurisdictions in Pakistan. Cant they order PEMRA to enforce a complete ban oh AH speeches? Has this not been done against the leaders of BLA, TTP etc?

You are making new records of "chutyapa". Keep it up.
I don't need to use it against any " chutiyaa"?lolzz

Meray piaray bhai

NS cannot "play" army. he tried to and got the boot in the @rse.

so now he will not.
Sir,
He has countered it already , by telling suadis that pakarmy doesn't wants to follow their wishes?
Right now , the boot is out of his........!lolzz
He is playing it smartly , pushing army more towards sindh , so genral raheel tenure ends fighting & fighting a never ending war .

Racist and fascist are Altaf and his followers who are talking about reddening river of Indus with blood of Sindhis, and are threatening to have their way through use of violence, as evident from his instruction to Karkunan to arm and train themselves on pattern of faujis.....

Not surprised that you tagged your kinsmen Oscar, usual mafia and gang tactic. Thats what people of your kind do in very field and department of Pakistan. But PDF is not Karachi. I never tagged Taimi Khan , do you know why?.

Tag that ex-fauji @Irfan Baloch (staunch supporter of Musharaf the fauji , also has sympathies for MQM party), he would gladly ban me not once but twice. Go on MQM-wala
Dam you ,
What's wrong with you stupid ?
What you think PDF & its admin are from dam 90?
He was just trying to explain you between the difference of a lunitic , a mental patient under pressure & coming with a crazy speech & the peoples who just doesn't have any one else to call or trust as their leader ?
Now , stop becoming a stupid hate pusher here , if not I will see you on PDF ?

I always thought that Altaf Bhai was like the Pakistani version of Bal Thakrey and MQM, the pakistani version of Shiv Sena, terrorising the Pakistani version of Mumbai

Now i feel that Altaf bhai is a far bigger arsehole

@batmannow What do u say about this?

Once there was a perception about Urdu speaking people of Pakistan as most intelligent, business mind, most educated than rest of Pakistanis....now just because of this idiot, perception is totally changed. And yes, he has damaged his own people severely....diverted them away from studies, creating ghunda culture, terrorism, bhatta culture, "ethnism" and lot more parasites in once peaceful Karachi.
I would say that , army should have gone across the board nothing like that would have happened ?

Back
Top Bottom