What's new

Altaf bans collection of funds by MQM

Maraw Khayal AA , Altaf Maran Lagga J.
(Because he is talking nicely or may be he realized that Up Coming Operation i Karachi)

Its an implicit admission of what all of us have been accusing MQM of. That it is a party of terrorists and extortionists. Altaf by disbanding his organisation has accepted that charge. He know fully well that his control of the city is not through genuine mandate but through mafia style coercion and target killing.

I think his handlers in Britain have told him to cut down on such activities. As there had been more than 15,000 complaints against him lodged with Met Police from across the world. MQM will be back to its old ways but for now there might be some relief for some time for people of Karachi.

Brits must be put on notice too. Their days of glory are long gone. They cant live off the crutches provided by super power to act as high and mighty. They are not. But we need a courageous govt to do that. Brits must stop giving refuge to our criminals, swindlers and terrorists.

LOL ... Altaf Hussian / MQM fooling Pakistani nation :lol:
Funds such as FITRA, QURBANI KE KHALIN, etc. were never collected by MQM, it is done by KHIDMAT-E-KHALQ FOUNDATION.
Sab parchhaiyan chalti rahe rahegi or ye Bhatta khori or Khalain chori kabhi khatam nahi ho gi.
Sab drama hai, sab drama hai .....

Leave Pakistani media ... Give international source .............

They have not accused him so far but he was interrogated twice, his house and offices has been raided and these news were reported in our media as well as in international media.

They have not accused him so far but he was interrogated twice, his house and offices has been raided and these news were reported in our media as well as in international media.

Ok debate is over ... If one would have investigated no mean that he proved criminal .............

Ok debate is over ... If one would have investigated no mean that he proved criminal .............

They never claimed he is a proved criminal but i have no doubt what so ever that imran farooq was killed on his instructions.

They never claimed he is a proved criminal but i have no doubt what so ever that imran farooq was killed on his instructions.

This is your perception ... This is PTIans problem ... They always make decision before before proven guilty ........

Mqm Ka Siasi carrier Bohut dhundla hai wo ab wesay servive na karen ge jesay pehlay kertay thay

Bewafai By Dramas Online Episode 9 in High Quality 28th May 2013

aap log kaise survive karo ge? pehle mughe yeh batao, PTI ne inexperience ka drama rachaya ab to us ko perform kerna pare ga wana PTI ke waise he chutti ho jye ge, very tough challenge in KPK faced by PTI

aur abhi bannu me taliban khan ke taliban saathion ne 10 fuji maar daale hain, drone attacks bhi shuru hone waale hain aur PTI to government chodne ka naam nahi legi

yeh head line dekh kar meri condition un cartoons jaisi hai jo Gun sir per rakh k kehtey hain "Now i have seen everything" and shoot themself............. :rofl: this is the only thing that i love about BHAI ;) Sala hasata buhut hai...

This is your perception ... This is PTIans problem ... They always make decision before before proven guilty ........

This is not the statment of any PTI leader, like u have mentioned ur self its my perception thats all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom