What's new

Altaf bans collection of funds by MQM

Why should he surrender himself in front of Scotland :unsure: ???

Otherwise they i ll arrest him, may be in few days time.

Well he definitely needs to fix loose screws of his tongue! and still I am unable to understand his china cut story..Is anyone aware of actual background of this story?:blink:

Illegal cutting and selling of actual residential plots in karachi is known as china cutting, Altaf knows all these terms pretty well because this is his bread and butter, he cannot fool people anymore.

Chalo at least yeh toh maanay ke MQM collection of funds karti thi. This is not a schoolyard where you say sorry and move on. If he's really sincere, sab ko jail main dalwao. Woh karega nahi because it will come out that all the money went to him.

AWSOME agreed with you it is all drama he will collect twice this time I bet you but we need to stop him and collect what he have taken

Tabdeeli ay nhie rahi ..tabdili ay chuki ha .... PTi has change the political scene

Ghora ghas say dosti Keray ga tu khaye ga kya?

Or in Altaf's case

Gadha ghas say dosti keray ga tu khaye ga kya?

Lets face it, Altaf has had his moment in the sun - it's time to allow him to retire and allow MQM to evolve - there are brilliant people in the MQM and they should be allowed the opportunity to present themselves and their ideas to the nation -- This idea of a man sitting in the UK and running a political party in Pakistan is increasingly untenable

Lets face it, Altaf has had his moment in the sun - it's time to allow him to retire and allow MQM to evolve - there are brilliant people in the MQM and they should be allowed the opportunity to present themselves and their ideas to the nation -- This idea of a man sitting in the UK and running a political party in Pakistan is increasingly untenable

A MAN SITTING in UK and running a political party in pakistan MIGHT BE untenable to you but definetly not to the MQM fan boys.

but like i said if MQM really was that innocent and for last 20 years people collected bhattas and did china cutting in the name of ALTAF! then altaf should come forward and get those men arrested & tried.

but he will never do that because clearly everything done in karachi are done on BHAIIIIIIIII's order! and it was proven the day the awaam stood up against RABITA COMMITTEE and the committee kept saying bhai humaay maaf kaardo bhai humaay maaf kardo!

typical golshen grover type scene! from bollywood movie!

Donation? means extortion money.

Thats a good step as atlast Altaf Hussain has accepted that MQM was collecting bhata at gun point from poor labourers and traders in Karachi.

Time to earn halal ki roti for MQM walas.

good step now it will remains to be seen how much these silently sitting and listening through phone, MQM walas are obedient to Altaf if they will stop taking bhatta?

Only IF the so called leaders can survive , The usual tact is kill the leadership and spread chaos in political parties so that they can be split open

Only IF the so called leaders can survive , The usual tact is kill the leadership and spread chaos in political parties so that they can be split open

See there is a way around it, as long as MQM continues to be defined by Altaf, it will have a problem of how it is perceived - let me explain, The MQM is an INSTITUTION, allow it to be organized and run as one - not just MQM, but all political parties need Think Tanks or or institutes which prepare and present studies and which prepare legislation -- The ideas developed because of these studies are then presented to larger audiences to create awareness and to stake holders with outines of legislation and how these may be politically brought to maturity -- this means that while all leaders and media interlocutors are on the same page, a variety of leaders and personalities are allowed to present the public face of the MQM.

More and more, there is a need for greater institution building, and the more the cult of personality defers this necessary development, the greater the opportunity for schism - I hope you read us Altaf bhai - we mean you no harm bhai Saeb, but you are either with us or against us (some think).

Back
Top Bottom