What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

State Department Lawyers Concluded Insufficient Evidence to Prove Genocide in China​

Blindly trust the Western media without judging the truth. It will only make you a tool for others.

Do you remember how Mongols reign of terror felt like? Or Hitlers? No? That’s because tyrants meet their end rather quickly and Uighurs will be freed as well. It’s just a matter of time when Xi Jinpig will be forgotten like other tyrants

Sure, leave it to Chinese to tell us living in concentration camps is better standard of living than freedom in other countries lol

Uighurs were free in East Turkestan and Chinese occupiers then occupied it making it autonomous region then completely abrogating that autonomy.

Uighurs are different people from atheist communists who think this Phone I am typing from came to being on its own through millions of years of sand lol.

Uighurs and China are like Pakistan and India. Two different people. Sadly both Kashmir and East Turkestan are occupied by India and China
Keep dreaming, Turk.

My name is Hong kong Mohammed
My name is Hong kong Mohammed, This is my ID card, I was born in July.1 1997, the same day that Hong kong returned to the motherland China, so my father named me Hong Kong.

Villagers in northwestern Chinese region earn better after relocation from impoverished areas​

↑↑↑ A bit more details

#MeltingMoment At the request of the mother of a critically ill infant calling for urgent medical assistance, people from two areas of northwest China's Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region completed an 11-hour "relay race" to come to her aid.

The infant, who was seven days old and weighed 3.56 kilograms on June 30, was being treated in a hospital in Hami City as he had suffered a gastrointestinal perforation. After comprehensive evaluation by doctors, it was determined that the boy was in desperate need of more complex medical procedures at another hospital in the regional capital Urumqi, some 539 km from Hami.

With the joint efforts of railway authorities from China Railway Urumqi Group Co., Ltd. and Hami's medical institution, the infant was successfully transferred to Urumqi in less than three hours and finally pulled through after the timely operation.

"I couldn't imagine how I would have survived this difficult time without the support and coordination from railway and hospital authorities in both Hami and Urumqi," said Mukaram Yusup, the infant's mother. "I would like to say thank you to them in person if I could see them," she added.

@MH.Yang
You've recently wrote on Russian/Ukrainian war thread that China doesn't have any re-education schools/detention centres for Uighur Muslims. The western world disagrees and alot of information is available to show something is going on in Xinjiang.

I understand there were some extremist elements who needed to be dealt with but how is China dealing with the wider population?

Keep in mind, the western media claims the re-education schools/detention centre force Muslims to eat food which is against our religion, forces women to sleep with men, amongst other things. Has China allowed any international human right organisations to attend Xinjiang to see what is happening etc.

@MH.Yang
You've recently wrote on Russian/Ukrainian war thread that China doesn't have any re-education schools/detention centres for Uighur Muslims. The western world disagrees and alot of information is available to show something is going on in Xinjiang.

I understand there were some extremist elements who needed to be dealt with but how is China dealing with the wider population?

Keep in mind, the western media claims the re-education schools/detention centre force Muslims to eat food which is against our religion, forces women to sleep with men, amongst other things. Has China allowed any international human right organisations to attend Xinjiang to see what is happening etc.

Concentration camps can only intensify contradictions, but cannot solve them. This has enough historical proof.

Chinese people are not stupid. How can they set up concentration camps?

In Chinese history, too many ethnic groups have been integrated. We have always used economic means to integrate. We have all succeeded. We have never used concentration camps.

The West has no evidence at all. If that's true, how can there be no evidence?

Concentration camps can only intensify contradictions, but cannot solve them. This has enough historical proof.

Chinese people are not stupid. How can they set up concentration camps?

In Chinese history, too many ethnic groups have been integrated. We have always used economic means to integrate. We have all succeeded. We have never used concentration camps.

The West has no evidence at all. If that's true, how can there be no evidence?

Would China allow independent human rights to visit and see what is happening. First China denied any centres but then claimed they're boarding schools for Uighurs, this includes people from all ages. It would be concerning if they force people to leave their religion and culture, like forcing them to shave beards and eating unIslamic food, sleeping with men etc.

How can you say you China never used concentration camps? Have you visited Xinjiang? At times the general population doesn't know what is happening but government is doing harm. What is the purpose of these re education centres?

The western world bombed Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and killed 10000s but western population doesn't hold them accountable, the point is at times general population doesn't know and they follow what the government/media says.

Would China allow independent human rights to visit and see what is happening. First China denied any centres but then claimed they're boarding schools for Uighurs, this includes people from all ages. It would be concerning if they force people to leave their religion and culture, like forcing them to shave beards and eating unIslamic food, sleeping with men etc.

How can you say you China never used concentration camps? Have you visited Xinjiang? At times the general population doesn't know what is happening but government is doing harm. What is the purpose of these re education centres?

The western world bombed Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and killed 10000s but western population doesn't hold them accountable, the point is at times general population doesn't know and they follow what the government/media says.
Xinjiang does not prohibit foreigners from visiting. These are not concentration camps. Haven't you been vilified by Western media enough? Do you still believe them?

Xinjiang does not prohibit foreigners from visiting. These are not concentration camps. Haven't you been vilified by Western media enough? Do you still believe them?
Sorry, but Shang-Chi, Master of Kung fu, disagree.

1achC5w.jpg

Around me, life in Cell 202 began over and over again beneath the relentless flourescence that flattened all sense of night and day. So this was detention: a rotation of measly meals brought in by deaf-mute cooks, chosen for their disability so they could not disclose what was afoot here. Congee or cornstarch slurry or cabbage soup, stale bread, one egg a week. I lost a lot of weight -- so much that my index fingers and thumbs met when I squeezed my waist.​
There are too much evidences, from satellites to personal testimonies. Denying what is going on with the Uyghurs in China is like Americans denying institutional slavery existed in the US, and that a civil war occurred because of it.

Back
Top Bottom