What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Xinjiang provincial government issued video tribute to the ethnic Uighur, Hui, Han, Mongol fallen heros giving their lives fighting terrorists in Xinjiang.
Today's Xinjiang is a safe, zero terrorism and prosperous region where people live in peace and prosperity, thanks for those fallen heros and Xinjiang won't forget them.

Daughter of a martyred Uighur officer follows father's step to become a police officer

22 years old daughter of a martyred Uighur officer follows father's step to become a police officer

Her father was the head officer of a police station in rural Xinjiang, he gave his own life protecting people from a group of terrorists in 2015, the girl was a college student back then and after her father's death she determined to become a police officer like her father, she transfered from her college to Xinjaing police academy, now she is carrying her father's unfinished task and becomes an officer protecting the country and the people.
31c804fd3bae00281fdf992d9575334d.jpg

我的爸爸,他不是我的英雄。如果他是我的英雄,他不应该站在我这边吗?不应该二十年来,对待家庭也像对待公安事业一样热血付出吗?”

是的,在小女儿喀伊热·买买提江的记忆中,买买提江·托乎尼牙孜是个比普通朋友联系还要少的父亲,他永远在忙,生活中基本没管过孩子,没顾过家庭。

4b92cb9bbc36e5f0262a24487a6ae25f.jpg

http://m2.people.cn/r/MV8wXzExMjQ4MTAxXzMwXzE1MzA4NDE2MTE=

Her father, an honored national hero by the government

That girl still remembered that heartbroken moment when she learned that his father died in fighting terrorism as a freshman in college, she just couldn't believe it, after the sorrow set down she already made up her mind to become a police officer just like her father,but when she told her mother on this decision her mother wept and tried to stop her, saying " Our family had already given one life to the country, isn't that enough"! But the girl was so determined , one day she went back home wearing borrowed police uniform, her mother just broke into tears when seeing that uniform and agreed with the daughter's decision.

喀伊热·买买提江: Every time when I hear the Chinese National anthem and see the rise of the Chinese national flag, I just can't hold back my tears, they are the embodyment of my father who gave his life to the people and the country, when I see and hear them, I can feel the presence of my father again. When I was lucky enough to sing the Chinese national anthem together with president Xi during a conference in Beijing, I just could control my overwhelming emotions.

喀伊热·买买提江 talks about her story and her father who gave his life for the country, she almost cried when mentioning her father, the pain is still too strong for this young girl.

poor indian have been crazy... :rofl:
@Get Ya Wig Split

You aren't fighting terrorism. You chinese are the terrorists in east turkestan.

May Allah make your dead soldiers suffer in lowest level of hell.

For those Pakistanis who may forget what the chinese do to uighurs https://www.apnews.com/d87ac82db56c476aa3cde047b6407eac
Baby, give up it. Xinjiang is far more developed than Pakistan. Solve your hunger problem first..

You aren't fighting terrorism. You chinese are the terrorists in east turkestan.

For those Pakistanis who may forget what the chinese do to uighurs https://www.apnews.com/d87ac82db56c476aa3cde047b6407eac
They bombed the markets and train staions in Xinjiang, targetting poor Uighur civilians, some Uighur college girl had her two feet blown away and had to stay in bed for the rest of her life, and you don't call it terrorism, Chinese police gave their lives to protect the civilians and law and order, so Xinjiang now is a zero terrorism region unlike some countries which have bombings targetting civilains on weekly basis.

You are just a Jew puppet not a Muslim. Go cry yourself a river for Uighurs. Nothing can stop China from asserting our power over Xinjiang.

When religion comes in play, some Pakistanis may not be as "Iron Brothers" as we thought they were. Post#2 may give you a hind? And he is not alone.
It's not a religious issue, the biggest Muslim group in China Hui Muslims live peacefully with all other ethnic groups in China, Some Uighur separatists just want Xinjiang to separate from China and becomes what they believe eastern turkestan, it's a purely separatism issue which can be found in most countries including Pakistan.

What Pakistan can get if Xinjiang indeed became a separate Muslim country? They lose their border with China, the lifeline of economic and miliatry support both in peace time and war for Pakistan. What they get maybe is just another poor backward Afghanistan or a hostile Iran and they have to build another wall along their eastern borders. Good luck for their next major conflict with increasingly threatening India.

Last edited:
It's not a religious issue, the biggest Muslim group in China Hui Muslims live peacefully with all other ethnic groups in China, Some Uighur separatists just want Xinjiang to separate from China and becomes what they believe eastern turkestan, it's a purely separatism issue which can be found in most countries including Pakistan.

What Pakistan can get if Xinjiang indeed became a separate Muslim country? They lose their border with China, the lifeline of economic and miliatry support both in peace time and war for Pakistan. What they get maybe is just another poor backward Afghanistan or a hostile Iran and they have to build another wall along their eastern borders.

It takes rational thinking to agree with you, but what some Pakistanis have shown here is "raw religious sentiment". They are just as easy prey of Western propaganda against "big bad evil commie China" as everyone else, except when it comes to India.

It takes rational thinking to agree with you, but what some Pakistanis have shown here is "raw religious sentiment". They are just as easy prey of Western propaganda against "big bad evil commie China" as everyone else, except when it comes to India.
It's more complex than that. American money and American institutions over decades have corrupted the elites of many Muslim countries (except for ex-Soviet states). These are the people (Zionist "Muslims") most easily swayed by Jew propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom