What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
It's more complex than that. American money and American institutions over decades have corrupted the elites of many Muslim countries (except for ex-Soviet states). These are the people (Zionist "Muslims") most easily swayed by Jew propaganda.

In a religious society, common folks would easily fall prey if people with ulterior motives pay religion card to them. "Deeper than ocean, higher than mountain" would not stand a chance.

In a religious society, common folks would easily fall prey if people with ulterior motives pay religion card to them. "Deeper than ocean, higher than mountain" would not stand a chance.
The common Pakistani who is more religiously devout than the Pakistani elites probably would like to keep some distance from the Chinese simply due to religious reasons. In my view, however, the minority of Pakistani elites who are totally bought out by American money and influence are actually the most dangerous. They would play the religion card to inflame the masses. The only way is to work with the moderate Pakistani elites to educate the masses and curb extremism.

Last edited:
The Chinese are persecuting Uighurs in the Uighurstan province. The land belongs to the people that live in it and their cultural traditions be respected. If the Communist do not want to respect the Uighur cultural traditions they they must also suppress the cultural traditions of all ethnic groups especially Chinese. Why are the Chinese cultural traditions are officially accepted such as Chinese lunar year they all must be banned too. Either you accept the cultural tradition of all the groups are none of the groups. Why don't the communist first start by banning all cultural Chinese traditions. Why target only the Uighur Muslims ?

The Chinese are persecuting Uighurs in the Uighurstan province. The land belongs to the people that live in it and their cultural traditions be respected. If the Communist do not want to respect the Uighur cultural traditions they they must also suppress the cultural traditions of all ethnic groups especially Chinese. Why are the Chinese cultural traditions are officially accepted such as Chinese lunar year they all must be banned too. Either you accept the cultural tradition of all the groups are none of the groups. Why don't the communist first start by banning all cultural Chinese traditions. Why target only the Uighur Muslims ?
Good question!Why target only the Uighur Muslims? Is it logical?Plz have a brain~

What cultural traditions China is persecuting? Uighurs are neither the only nor the biggest Muslim group in China.

All religions are respected in China as long as they are not used against the Chinese government or to undermine China's territorial integrity, not like some countries, blasphemy can be a crime that is punishable by death.

Maybe because Uighur produced more extremists and separatists than any other minority?

If your cultural tradition tells you to seek political independence from people who eat pork, China will wipe out your cultural traditions. That's what happened to the Uighurs.

Only a tiny small number of Uighurs are separatists, the vast majority of them are law abiding citizens enjoying a wealthy and prosperous life provided by the government.

Only a tiny small number of Uighurs are separatists, the vast majority of them are law abiding citizens enjoying a wealthy and prosperous life provided by the government.

Can they follow Islam freely?

I.e go to mosque etc
Fast during Ramadan?

I.e go to mosque etc
Fast during Ramadan?
I don't follow any religions but I have Hui friends they have no problems of any kinds at all follwing their ethnic traditions and religion.

I.e go to mosque etc
Fast during Ramadan?

Many Chinese cities like Shanghai block busy city streets for Muslims to pray during Eid, what's mreo do you expect the Chinese government do?

As we can see from the video that most fallen officers were Uighurs, there are much more Uighurs ready to give their lives for the people's republic of China than a tiny small number of separatists for their so called eastern turkestan fatasy.

His fallen soldiers are the same ones we are killing here. So basically we don't take their last breaths gurgling anything seriously.

I support the pakistani army generally and I have family members who serve in it. So I hope you're not taking the mick out of pakistani soldiers dying cos that'd be a pretty bad look for you.

Back
Top Bottom