What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
lol, 'poor' Uighurs have better standard of living than South Asia & even many in the west.

If they dare to ruin Xinjiang, She would butcher him immediately :enjoy:
FR9hd2vVsAA7iWi

Many people failed to realize, How Proud Xinjiang people (Uyghur, Han, Hui, Kazakh, Tajik, Mongol) to their motherland :china:

This is when Xinjiang people showing their support to Chinese Winter Olympic Delegation back in 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

Not only that, When China still weak and poor. There are many Xinjiang people (in this case Uyghurs) showing their loyalty determination toward their motherland, China.

Like the story of Brumahan Molledo :

Brumahan Molledo, a 77-year-old border guard, has carved more than 100,000 boundary stones with the Chinese characters for “China” in her 58 years of patrolling at the westernmost border in NW China’s #Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.

“I will carve “China” onto border stones as long as I can move,” Molledo, who did not let one individual or even one livestock cross the border line in the past 58 years. Her persistence and patriotism has melted hearts and won respect.

In 1964, Molledo became a member of the first batch of border guards in Kizilsu Kirghiz Autonomous Prefecture in Xinjiang. At the time, she found no boundary markers, so she decided to hand carve some, which today help mark the patrolling route for PLA troops who guard the border.

“The route is carved in my heart. Even if one stone moves, I would know it immediately,” said Molledo confidently.

Molledo has saved other border guards from snowstorms and frostbite in their patrols on numerous occasions. “They left their mother to guard the national border, so I will be their mother,” she said.

Influenced by Molledo, her five children have all become border guards. “I did not understand my mother’s sacrifice for the border when I was young, but now I patrol the border, too. From then on, I have felt so proud of her,” one of Molledo’s son said.

In October, Molledo received the People’s Role Model award, a national honor for individuals who make great contributions to the country.

EKR3SuvVUAIXShG

You would not find this kind of truth about Xinjiang from western propaganda media

Cry about it :enjoy:
Do you remember how Mongols reign of terror felt like? Or Hitlers? No? That’s because tyrants meet their end rather quickly and Uighurs will be freed as well. It’s just a matter of time when Xi Jinpig will be forgotten like other tyrants

lol, 'poor' Uighurs have better standard of living than South Asia & even many in the west.

Sure, leave it to Chinese to tell us living in concentration camps is better standard of living than freedom in other countries lol

Many people failed to realize, How Proud Xinjiang people (Uyghur, Han, Hui, Kazakh, Tajik, Mongol) to their motherland :china:

This is when Xinjiang people showing their support to Chinese Winter Olympic Delegation back in 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

Not only that, When China still weak and poor. There are many Xinjiang people (in this case Uyghurs) showing their loyalty determination toward their motherland, China.

Like the story of Brumahan Molledo :

Brumahan Molledo, a 77-year-old border guard, has carved more than 100,000 boundary stones with the Chinese characters for “China” in her 58 years of patrolling at the westernmost border in NW China’s #Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.

“I will carve “China” onto border stones as long as I can move,” Molledo, who did not let one individual or even one livestock cross the border line in the past 58 years. Her persistence and patriotism has melted hearts and won respect.

In 1964, Molledo became a member of the first batch of border guards in Kizilsu Kirghiz Autonomous Prefecture in Xinjiang. At the time, she found no boundary markers, so she decided to hand carve some, which today help mark the patrolling route for PLA troops who guard the border.

“The route is carved in my heart. Even if one stone moves, I would know it immediately,” said Molledo confidently.

Molledo has saved other border guards from snowstorms and frostbite in their patrols on numerous occasions. “They left their mother to guard the national border, so I will be their mother,” she said.

Influenced by Molledo, her five children have all become border guards. “I did not understand my mother’s sacrifice for the border when I was young, but now I patrol the border, too. From then on, I have felt so proud of her,” one of Molledo’s son said.

In October, Molledo received the People’s Role Model award, a national honor for individuals who make great contributions to the country.

EKR3SuvVUAIXShG

You would not find this kind of truth about Xinjiang from western propaganda media

Uighurs were free in East Turkestan and Chinese occupiers then occupied it making it autonomous region then completely abrogating that autonomy.

Uighurs are different people from atheist communists who think this Phone I am typing from came to being on its own through millions of years of sand lol.

Uighurs and China are like Pakistan and India. Two different people. Sadly both Kashmir and East Turkestan are occupied by India and China

Sure, leave it to Chinese to tell us living in concentration camps is better standard of living than freedom in other countries lol
lol, leave it to usa slaves in prisons & dropping like flies from virus & starvation to tell us they dont have much lower standard of living than Uighurs.

Last edited:
lol, leave it to usa slaves in prisons & dropping like flies from virus & starvation to tell us they dont have much lower standard of living than Uighurs.
There are lot of CIA shit ranting on this forum.

Uyghurs are doing fine, so just let them envy.

Those key board warriors don’t even met an Uyghur Muslim once in their life, saying that China is persecuting Uyghers, lmao.

Yes, some of the Uyghers separatists are asshole, but I believed 99% of them are good people.

Do you remember how Mongols reign of terror felt like? Or Hitlers? No? That’s because tyrants meet their end rather quickly and Uighurs will be freed as well. It’s just a matter of time when Xi Jinpig will be forgotten like other tyrants

Uighurs were free in East Turkestan and Chinese occupiers then occupied it making it autonomous region then completely abrogating that autonomy.

Uighurs are different people from atheist communists who think this Phone I am typing from came to being on its own through millions of years of sand lol.

Uighurs and China are like Pakistan and India. Two different people. Sadly both Kashmir and East Turkestan are occupied by India and China
There is no place on this planet called east Turkestan ever and never.

Last edited:
Some of the uyghers separatists fabricating those ethnic cleansing shit story just to cozy up to their western master, and sadfishing is the only way to make ends meet in their pathetic life.

Back
Top Bottom