What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to marry people when they are kids for the average age of females at marriage is already fairly low in rural areas and among the lower middle and working class. Perhaps the child marriages are appropriate then. No sexual frustrations, eh?

May be you misunderstood him... his main point was that in today's culture marriage is very difficult even two persons love each other but they cannot maary he just wanted to say that hurdles in marrying should be removed...marriage should be made easy than adultry....

Am I right ahmad??

You want to marry people when they are kids for the average age of females at marriage is already fairly low in rural areas and among the lower middle and working class. Perhaps the child marriages are appropriate then. No sexual frustrations, eh?

Obviousely i didnt recommend child marriage, i bet you cant see anything like that in my post. when i said marriage age, it should be for both men and women, if it is low for women and high for men, that is also a big problem, it is the problem we are talking about it right now. dont we see many men cant get married until they get older and some of them even dont find a wife. this is a real problem and we cant ignore it. it is also differnt one country to another and even within a country it is different between provinces, different classes etc.

my friend, why dont we admit that sexual deprivation and frustation is the root cause of this problem. change the stupid cultures which is preventing boys and girls from getting married, bring down the marriage age, thats how the problem can be partially solved. the recommendation you gave us is already in place in afghanistna in its severe form, but that has only caused more of problems, there is underground abuse of kids, women harrassament etc. so what you say doesnt solve anything, but it covers the problem from the eyes of people.

Women can go out, wear what ever they want.
I am not supporting taliban culture.

The point i am making is that wear more clothes if you dont want to get harrassed.

Skin fitting clothes, minis etc etc..
Yaar is say to molvi ka bhi emaan kharab ho jata hai hum kya chez hein.

There is a line in between wearing a burqa and wearing small tiny revealing clothes.
Wear Modest clothes.

The way i see it..

Men should Blindfold them selves.
Women should not wear burqa at all.

i call this extremism too, find a middle way.. Thats it.
Be Modest
The line is called modesty.

i know where thats coming from :D
i hv ctrl over my self.
i was talking about the men who have no ctrl over them selves.

if you think blindfolding is the solution then ask all of them to do so, it will not gona solve any problem.
Or you can ask women to cover them selves.
furthermore you can refer to kugga's Post No. 493, only believers will understand this.
For rest blindfolding seems to be the only option.
Cheers

Typical of guys like you to hide behind religion. No religion has said that males can molest women standing by themselves. Is that what a believr does?

The point i am making is that wear more clothes if you dont want to get harrassed.

There is a line in between wearing a burqa and wearing small tiny revealing clothes.
Wear Modest clothes.

The way i see it..

Be Modest

look, women get harrassed no matter what cloth they wear if we dont address the main points. havent you seen some men behaving strangely in buses against women? no matter what cloths they wear, but those perv men only want to get their job done, they just want a female feeling not the clothing. i cant say it any clearer than that, but it is happening in our socieites and we all know it. by mentioning afghanistan i only wanted to tell you that more cloths dont help. this is mostly happening in rural area of the country(super segration and huge cloths)

Typical of guys like you to hide behind religion. No religion has said that males can molest women standing by themselves. Is that what a believr does?

if you cant understand what i said and why i said it then STFU.

I agree but education must be given to women aswell, tell them that they are not exhibition items, wearing clothes does not make them ugly.

do you get a haircut? If you do why do you ask the barber to make it as good looking as he can. if you buy clothes why do you try to buy clothes that look good on you? are you exhibition item? will you wear a burqa from now?

look, women get harrassed no matter what cloth they wear if we dont address the main points. havent you seen some men behaving strangely in buses against women? no matter what cloths they wear, but those perv men only want to get their job done, they just want a female feeling not the clothing. i cant say it any clearer than that, but it is happening in our socieites and we all know it. by mentioning afghanistan i only wanted to tell you that more cloths dont help. this is mostly happening in rural area of the country(super segration and huge cloths)

i dont disagree with you.. this cat and mouse play will go on forever, you or me cannot fully stop it, no one can all we can do is control it.

and to control it i again say Wear Modest Clothes.

Wear Modest clothes.

The way i see it..

Be Modest

the middle way is that women wear what they please, so do men and there is no harassment. You should not stare at others like that . its not decent.

do you get a haircut? If you do why do you ask the barber to make it as good looking as he can. if you buy clothes why do you try to buy clothes that look good on you? are you exhibition item? will you wear a burqa from now?

: face palm:

You cannot see the difference b/w the two scenarios can you?
Who is complaining? and for wot? :coffee:

i dont disagree with you.. this cat and mouse play will go on forever, you or me cannot fully stop it, no one can all we can do is control it.

and to control it i again say Wear Modest Clothes.

but i gave you the example that cloths didnt play a big part preventing perv men from doing what they want to do. i dont say what women wear and what not, it is not upto me to dictate them, but instead we need to address the cause of the problem which is else where.

the middle way is that women wear what they please, so do men and there is no harassment. You should not stare at others like that . its not decent.

O bhai Men and women are not exactly same they are totally different in physics and chemistry and also in Biology......... May be they are exactly same in maths only...

So you cannot have exactly same rules for men and women..... Women and men should cover the part of their body they have been ordered.... It should be implemented in all Islamic country you should be happy coz india is not an Islamic country...:cheers:

Starring is not the issue i think.. ppl stare.. every where..

The problem is the middle way you suggested is already been implied and its not working...

Girls still complaining :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom