What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stop going out yourself or blindfold yourself if you can't control your eyes and are so concerned about modesty.

i know where thats coming from :D
i hv ctrl over my self.
i was talking about the men who have no ctrl over them selves.

if you think blindfolding is the solution then ask all of them to do so, it will not gona solve any problem.
Or you can ask women to cover them selves.
furthermore you can refer to kugga's Post No. 493, only believers will understand this.
For rest blindfolding seems to be the only option.
Cheers

this is the worst attitude ever. why do you want to trouble females who are skimpily dressed? why can men go out in shorts and not women. If you go abroad, do you keep whistling all the time or keep groping al the time. None of your business to tell girls what to wear and what not. Same problem exists in india as well where a few goonda politicians try to dictate what girls should and should not wear. More in North than South india.

Then only thing left for girls is to do nothing wear less and keep on complaining...

Last edited:
Educate the men first. tell them that women are not s** objects.

I agree but education must be given to women aswell, tell them that they are not exhibition items, wearing clothes does not make them ugly.

Pak male attitude is so similar to indian male attitude

it is the asian and middle east attitude in general. trust me you'll find places alot worse than pakistan and india.

I am thinking will men like to wear Burqa? in this hot weather :P

Ask the Girls not to reveal too much..
Even i dont like to go out in shorts and sleeve less shirts every time.. dont know whats wrong with them.

my friend, why dont we admit that sexual deprivation and frustation is the root cause of this problem. change the stupid cultures which is preventing boys and girls from getting married, bring down the marriage age, thats how the problem can be partially solved. the recommendation you gave us is already in place in afghanistna in its severe form, but that has only caused more of problems, there is underground abuse of kids, women harrassament etc. so what you say doesnt solve anything, but it covers the problem from the eyes of people.

I am thinking will men like to wear Burqa? in this hot weather :P

no not at all. i used to live in NWFP and i felt really sorry for the women wearing all those huge cloths which was covering from head to toe.

my friend, why dont we admit that sexual deprivation and frustation is the root cause of this problem. change the stupid cultures which is preventing boys and girls from getting married, bring down the marriage age, thats how the problem can be partially solved. the recommendation you gave us is already in place in afghanistna in its severe form, but that has only caused more of problems, there is underground abuse of kids, women harrassament etc. so what you say doesnt solve anything, but it covers the problem from the eyes of people.

Thats the key point.... you nailed it...:) :yahoo:

Women covering themselves is only half the solution. The other half is to education males.

It is true that men don't stare at women who are covered completely but then again there is nothing to look at except for a Ninja or a walking tent.

But as you cover all the women, men will automatically stare at covered ones because there is nothing else to see.

You want to marry people when they are kids for the average age of females at marriage is already fairly low in rural areas and among the lower middle and working class. Perhaps the child marriages are appropriate then. No sexual frustrations, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom