What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buray log her jagah hotay hein.. per mein nay yh general idea dia hai k Respect kaisay ati hai.

i live in KSA,

that pretty much explains what you ve been posting :agree:

because i never saw this 'general idea & respect' in Pakistan

Start
When Adam and Eve came, they were Naked
Then people started to cover them selves.
There was a time when Western Women also used to cover them selves fully.
Then people start to uncover them selves.
Now people are again getting naked.
End

Qayamat Qareeb hai bhaion, 2012 bhii qareeb hi hai.

what a cheap,pathetic, hooliganistic, attitude you people have, I don't have words seriously

Don't know what to say but that's how men are made and it's all over the world......

Madam.. Pakistan mein apni Jawani k 12 years guzaray hein,
or sirf 5th Month hai yahan KSA mein mujhay wapis.

5 mahenay mein ab yh general respect to janay say rahi Pakistan say.

Thats what i am also saying.. keeping it under control.

Now is it only Mens fault that they are so much therki?
Getting Men educated is that the solution?

Today Exposing.. Men should be educated.
Tomorrow Naked.. Yeah Again Men should be educated.

My point is: if you respect a woman or at least no to harras her, you can do that no matter what cloths they wear. if somebody have some stupid gen in his body, they will harras women no matter what cloth they wear. my colleagues come to work like more than half of their breasts visible and when they bend down to take something from the desk it can be even more revealing, now am i harrasing them or doing something else? not at all, they know what they wear and what not, my job is to respect them for waht they are. now i dont recommend that women in our countries should wear the same thing as the cultural differences is huge here and there, but as long as men are sex hungry, they do whatever they can to try to fulfil their desire, do something about that.

Don't know what to say but that's how men are made and it's all over the world......

speak for yourself mate

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

where in Pak do you live

thats the point I am also trying to make. Why should I (read women) change because you (read men) are 'indisciplined'. Thats the bottom line. Imagine this.. you are a rich man celebrating your daughters wedding in style. Some goondas come beat you all up and loot your wealth. If someone says that , he was rich but serves him right because he flaunted what he had, is that correct? Instead of punishing the criminal you are punishing the victim. Thats what you are saying.

Who is saying that I m punishing the victim.... if the rich man does not have enough security around his house then don't you think that it was also his own mistake that he was being looted....... look you have to have a protection to prevent theft...

and for your info adultry is a big crime in Islam and the culprit have to face death penality if he/she is married.... and all these rules are to stabilize the society...

Who is saying that I m punishing the victim.... if the rich man does not have enough security around his house then don't you think that it was also his own mistake that he was being looted....... look you have to have a protection to prevent theft...

Thats not the point I am trying to make here. Is that the kind of society you would want to live, where you cannot spend your money?
In a civilised society it is expected that one does not rob, loot, cheat, harass and molest. If there is a beautiful girl should she always go out with security ? No if we are to live in a civiliesd society man's respect for the woman will ensure that these kind of things dont happen

where in Pak do you live

Islamabad

yup its a God's Will & Creation, Women are helpless inferior beings,a public property & a burden upon family

May God's Will Prevail Upon The Planet Earth, All Hail God

Last edited:
Islamabad

yup its a God's Will & Creation, Women are helpless inferior beings

I hope this is a sarcastic comment, cuz if its not I disagree. In my instance all the strength I have had in my life are women

Thats not the point I am trying to make here. Is that the kind of society you would want to live, where you cannot spend your money?
In a civilised society it is expected that one does not rob, loot, cheat, harass and molest. If there is a beautiful girl should she always go out with security ? No if we are to live in a civiliesd society man's respect for the woman will ensure that these kind of things dont happen

yeah you are right a modest and kind society needs men to lower their gaze whenever they see a lady and women to cover them selves properly that's how we can make a modest society.... but for this we'll have to educate people... like to men that lowering their gaze is in their own benifit.... Lowering gaze is in favor of girls coz they don't want anyone to see them continuously

yeah you are right a modest and kind society needs men to lower their gaze whenever they see a lady and women to cover them selves properly that's how we can make a modest society.... but for this we'll have to educate people... like to men that lowering their gaze is in their own benifit.... Lowering gaze is in favor of girls coz they don't want anyone to see them continuously

i cant argue anymore !!

My point is: if you respect a woman or at least no to harras her, you can do that no matter what cloths they wear. if somebody have some stupid gen in his body, they will harras women no matter what cloth they wear. my colleagues come to work like more than half of their breasts visible and when they bend down to take something from the desk it can be even more revealing, now am i harrasing them or doing something else? not at all, they know what they wear and what not, my job is to respect them for waht they are. now i dont recommend that women in our countries should wear the same thing as the cultural differences is huge here and there, but as long as men are sex hungry, they do whatever they can to try to fulfil their desire, do something about that.

Respect the culture where you live.
Live in Western culture then bear exposing women.
its the culture even then women do get raped in west.
There are sex hungry savage beasts still there.
which btw go out of jail on payroll and rape again.

Live in Eastern culture then Wear whats eastern.
other wise there are also Men there who will be more hungry bcaz of this sudden change.

there can be diversity, but totally adoption of other culture is not feasible.

yh you nailed it there.. no body can argue on this.
Why should only men lower their gaze or get blinfolded?

So much for women rights/freedom that ppl stops making sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom