What's new

Aliph Ahmed

Aliph Ahmed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello. Has been a while since I logged on to any pdf forum. Not sure. If this is the same pdf forum thst used to exist. Pakdef info also gone. That sux.

Khair, reason for my absence is getting done with university, job. Marriage, two children and countless other blessings. Alhamdulillah.

Always a fan of Jf17 and a spitter of LCA. Will continue the tradition.

Not sure. If anyone still around here from those odf days.

Saw some comments here, tried to log in to reply but have to have my account approved. Not sure why. So here I did it.

Oh yes. Pakistan born Canadian. Mohajirs background. If that means anything to anyone. Currently at Toronto for the past 25 years!

Hello. Has been a while since I logged on to any pdf forum. Not sure. If this is the same pdf forum thst used to exist. Pakdef info also gone. That sux.

Khair, reason for my absence is getting done with university, job. Marriage, two children and countless other blessings. Alhamdulillah.

Always a fan of Jf17 and a spitter of LCA. Will continue the tradition.

Not sure. If anyone still around here from those odf days.

Saw some comments here, tried to log in to reply but have to have my account approved. Not sure why. So here I did it.

Oh yes. Pakistan born Canadian. Mohajirs background. If that means anything to anyone. Currently at Toronto for the past 25 years!
welcome bro

Welcome back bro I am also from pakdef info time. Thanks for reminding me that name again I almost forgot :D

Back
Top Bottom