What's new

Aliens on Earth and Alien Rain in Kerala - BBC :D

@Spring Onion no they didnt as the spaceship wasnt visible to naked eyes.... Only to high resolution cam it was visible.... He didnt even knew he clicked the UFO until he saw it on the pic.... The pic is real. I have checked it. An officer wont lie. He wont benefit anything.... He might loose his job though if he again speak about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm HTC 1 is a good mobile it means.

by the way who are those two people in the pic on beach? dint they notice the saucer?

Its in the news itself .

She said Major Sebastian did not see the UFO with his naked eye. “We checked every frame carefully and only one had a flying saucer on it. We looked in the sky to spot something unusual.

@Luftwaffe a saucer shape space ship has many magnets moving opposite to each other.... Its not possible to make that in human created jetfighter. However greys and reptilians do have hellicopters and jetfighters to fool humans.... But the saucer and cigar spaceship is most advanced design.... It got more advanced to fool humans.... Cloaked is new technology....

@Luftwaffe a saucer shape space ship has many magnets moving opposite to each other.... Its not possible to make that in human created jetfighter. However greys and reptilians do have hellicopters and jetfighters to fool humans.... But the saucer and cigar spaceship is most advanced design.... It got more advanced to fool humans.... Cloaked is new technology....

Yes I forgot so advanced that it reveled itself to humans in the first place.:cheers:

@Luftwaffe it has capablity reveal and hide from human eyes.... Keep tracking my post and read on it. However one think a cloaked (invisible) spaceship cant beat is the solar flares.... I gave evidence million times. Just search my post. They are always cloaked in sky watching humans down below.... They even has the largest spaceship docked near earth orbit in cloaked mode....

@Spring Onion no they didnt as the spaceship wasnt visible to naked eyes.... Only to high resolution cam it was visible.... He didnt even knew he clicked the UFO until he saw it on the pic.... The pic is real. I have checked it. An officer wont lie. He wont benefit anything.... He might loose his job though if he again speak about it.

Its in the news itself .

Me and My Friend Sujith

Shot by the good major along with the car/ and saucer. seems he was standing in the window.

by the way is sujith a lady? :D

Shot by the good major along with the car/ and saucer. seems he was standing in the window.

by the way is sujith a lady? :D

The image must be produced by some application running on background .

Sujith is a male name.

*Get's an AK ready*

And oh AK-47's for everyone!:yay:

BBC may also be trolling in an very cunning way.

i got big news.... Pleiadians told my team leader that nothing from russia can enter mars and moon.... The orion greys have selected Russia as main threat to world including underground base on earth, moon and mars.... Russia been selected due to nuclear stock pile. Now only rockets that are not threat would be left alone. Russia is totaly blocked by orion greys. Russia secretly nuked orion grey base on earth and moon.... While america too been watched and big news is indian Mars mission is in threat.... India should take help of america and than american CIA and scientists will contact Tall greys and than only india will be allowed to launch orbitor successfuly.... Plaidians cant help as Reptilians rule mars and Tall greys have good relation with Reptilians on mars. Reptilians targeted Russian sattelite before too and russian goverment accused american goverment and than E.T's on phoebo astroid.... Sad news for india. Although they still have chance to talk to american goverment.... NASA very importan. India should keep away rusia. Big warning from plaidians. Russia not trusted nation by every superior civilization.... i wonder why though. Its america who nuked japan and humanoids. Russia must had done something horrible. This is the reason russian been targeted.... By the way this orion greys are good ones who care about humans. Thank them to save russia or innocent people of russian village would had parished.... Russia under evil zetans greys and good orion greys control....
Amazing UFO attacked the meteorite to defend ourselves, Russia, Feb 15, 2013 HD - YouTube
BREAKING NEWS Meteorite Over Russia Destroyed by Alien Spacecraft - YouTube
UFO saved Chelyabinsk,Russia! - YouTube

i got big news.... Pleiadians told my team leader that nothing from russia can enter mars and moon.... The orion greys have selected Russia as main threat to world including underground base on earth, moon and mars.... Russia been selected due to nuclear stock pile. Now only rockets that are not threat would be left alone. Russia is totaly blocked by orion greys. Russia secretly nuked orion grey base on earth and moon.... While america too been watched and big news is indian Mars mission is in threat.... India should take help of america and than american CIA and scientists will contact Tall greys and than only india will be allowed to launch orbitor successfuly.... Plaidians cant help as Reptilians rule mars and Tall greys have good relation with Reptilians on mars. Reptilians targeted Russian sattelite before too and russian goverment accused american goverment and than E.T's on phoebo astroid.... Sad news for india. Although they still have chance to talk to american goverment.... NASA very importan. India should keep away rusia. Big warning from plaidians. Russia not trusted nation by every superior civilization.... i wonder why though. Its america who nuked japan and humanoids. Russia must had done something horrible. This is the reason russian been targeted.... By the way this orion greys are good ones who care about humans. Thank them to save russia or innocent people of russian village would had parished.... Russia under evil zetans greys and good orion greys control....
http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=IN&v=U9dRl4LS04o&fulldescription=1
http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=IN&v=25_eGtmEjHQ&fulldescription=1
http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=IN&v=LE7Pl4mHQEU&fulldescription=1

Amazing UFO attacked the meteorite to defend ourselves, Russia, Feb 15, 2013 HD - YouTube
BREAKING NEWS Meteorite Over Russia Destroyed by Alien Spacecraft - YouTube
UFO saved Chelyabinsk,Russia! - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom