What's new

Aliens on Earth and Alien Rain in Kerala - BBC :D

Illa Aliens !!! @isro2222

Hindi_Movie_Kids.jpg

h3aps32juw2i5vth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1st part is about a Malayalee scientist who believes that red rain in Kerala comes from the space :D

The rest of the doc talks about humans descending from aliens

Thank god he didnt say it is because of fight between Achumamma and Pinarayi....

@Koovie @Parul i discussed this million times in other websites.... The blood rain was not from space.... it was real human blood without DNA.... The zetan greys and reptilians kidnapped millions of humans since 1940s.... They love human internal organs, blood cell, brain's fear chemical, tongue and anus for their immune system. Pleiadians rules south india.... Greys and reptilians somehow broke the defence of pleiadians and dumped human blood without DNA. Many scientists said the blood is real but without DNA cell. They were confused.... Pleiadians than told my team and many other teams that somehow thos evil zetans and reptilians found weak spot in defence of pleiadians and dumped the waste blood of human in area of pleiadians.... Majority of time they dump this on mars but to warn pleiadians they dumped in south india. Pleiadians always targets zetans and reptilians.
UFO Abduction, Mutilations & Missing People - YouTube
Human Mutilations & Abduction - 08-27-10 - YouTube
UFO Abduction and Human Mutilation Investigations! | Hidden Agendas

Last edited by a moderator:
Following a light microscopy examination, it was initially thought that the rains were colored by fallout from a hypothetical meteor burst, but a study commissioned by the Government of India concluded that the rains had been colored by airborne spores from locally prolific terrestrial algae.

BBC has shown it can BS too :woot:

Talk about authentic source :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom