What's new

Aliens on Earth and Alien Rain in Kerala - BBC :D

@isro2222

Why would the reptilians come on earth like the movie avatar? What's wrong with Alpha Draconais??

Last edited by a moderator:
1st part is about a Malayalee scientist who believes that red rain in Kerala comes from the space :D

The rest of the doc talks about humans descending from aliens

Red rain because of aliens ...... :rofl:

I think the guy watched too much of 'War of the Worlds' .

@Alpha1 the most advanced civilization is Arcturians from Arcturus.... They are far superior than humans.... They use 60percent of their brain.... They are known as gurus (teachers) to many civilization including the bad ones.... They protecting planet earth and right now docked near jupiter (again planet jupiter known as guru planet a teacher planet).... The starship Athena is most advanced warship that defeated many reptilian and grey race.... Arcturians knows pain of humans as they too were in 3rd dimension million years ago.... i met the purple ray in my sleep after my tough penance. u too can meet them if u try for it by following good karma law.... Read here about them and all....
A-Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution
@Jessica_L Yes u are right that arcturians far superior and reptilians superior to greys.... The most advanced Reptilian is Alpha draconians. They so much powerful that even our Ashtar galactic federation cant hold them long.... Good this is they are 1000s of light years away from earth busy patroling and destroying planets for food.... Alpha draconians were the very first civilization in our universe.... They the one who created many civilizations to make universe under their control. They destroying humanoids planets and making reptilian hybrids. On earth they created dinasours. When they left than pleiadians destroyed dinasour by nuclear lasor beams. Humans and dinasours for short time lived together until pleiadians destroyed every each dinasour.... If u need evidence than let me know. Btw i hope u knew when the alpha draconians knew about humanoids on planet venus and mars they used tiny blackhole and astroid technology to destroy mars and venus so earth could have reptelian race.... However it backfired and mars was thrown out far away from sun which made it imposible to live there. Many died on it. and venus was thrown closer to sun which made venus hot planet and many humanoid died on it.... When alpha draconians left our galaxy than humanoids attacked earths dinasour raptoids. Dinasours died and raptoids migrated into space.... However the greys created small version of dinasours like rooster, crocodiles (crocodiles are most ancient reptilian and very near and dear to alpha draconians).... In greys the most advanced race is hybrid tall greys.... They also known as tall whites. They are emotional but only towards there own race. Must read about alpha draconians....
Regolish: Alpha Draconians

@Alpha1 the most advanced civilization is Arcturians from Arcturus.... They are far superior than humans.... They use 60percent of their brain.... They are known as gurus (teachers) to many civilization including the bad ones.... They protecting planet earth and right now docked near jupiter (again planet jupiter known as guru planet a teacher planet).... The starship Athena is most advanced warship that defeated many reptilian and grey race.... Arcturians knows pain of humans as they too were in 3rd dimension million years ago.... i met the purple ray in my sleep after my tough penance. u too can meet them if u try for it by following good karma law.... Read here about them and all....
A-Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution
@Jessica_L Yes u are right that arcturians far superior and reptilians superior to greys.... The most advanced Reptilian is Alpha draconians. They so much powerful that even our Ashtar galactic federation cant hold them long.... Good this is they are 1000s of light years away from earth busy patroling and destroying planets for food.... Alpha draconians were the very first civilization in our universe.... They the one who created many civilizations to make universe under their control. They destroying humanoids planets and making reptilian hybrids. On earth they created dinasours. When they left than pleiadians destroyed dinasour by nuclear lasor beams. Humans and dinasours for short time lived together until pleiadians destroyed every each dinasour.... If u need evidence than let me know. Btw i hope u knew when the alpha draconians knew about humanoids on planet venus and mars they used tiny blackhole and astroid technology to destroy mars and venus so earth could have reptelian race.... However it backfired and mars was thrown out far away from sun which made it imposible to live there. Many died on it. and venus was thrown closer to sun which made venus hot planet and many humanoid died on it.... When alpha draconians left our galaxy than humanoids attacked earths dinasour raptoids. Dinasours died and raptoids migrated into space.... However the greys created small version of dinasours like rooster, crocodiles (crocodiles are most ancient reptilian and very near and dear to alpha draconians).... In greys the most advanced race is hybrid tall greys.... They also known as tall whites. They are emotional but only towards there own race. Must read about alpha draconians....
Regolish: Alpha Draconians

How can we beat these guys?? And can reptilians survive in cold places like alaska??

This new documentary (!) will answer all your question :rofl:
Ente ponnu mashe... ഐ എസ് ആറ ഓ oru vattu case aanu... pinne oru nerambokkinu pulliye edayikku edayikku ittu elakki koduthal mathi...:cheesy:

Dha.. ithu koodi kidakkatte.. pulliye vattakkan...:pop:

alienwdisklm6.jpg

alien-colour.jpg

The alien message in a crop circle where there was alien holding a disc with a coded message.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN But Still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.
We oppose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)
"

Feeding Some more News in this issue

Absolutely Incredible UFO Photo Taken By Army Officer in India Kerala Kannur

UFO-+Image.jpg

An Army officer has reportedly captured a UFO (unidentified flying object) on his cell phone at Kannur, Kerala.

Divya Sebastian, wife of Major Sebastian Zachariah, an Army officer now on an international assignment, said that her husband has indeed captured the image while on an outing on a beach in Kannur.

“My husband had a new mobile (HTC-1) and he was checking the features by clicking photos randomly. It was around 4.30-5 pm and suddenly he screamed saying that he got a UFO image. We couldn’t believe it first and thought he was playing a prank,” Divya who hails from Kannur told Express over phone.

She said Major Sebastian did not see the UFO with his naked eye. “We checked every frame carefully and only one had a flying saucer on it. We looked in the sky to spot something unusual. We came back home and did a thorough search on the internet and even scanned the NASA website,” said Divya.

Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala - The New Indian Express

@Jessica_L reptilians has a mega city inside earth.... They dont come up bare skin. i can give u exact location of thisunderground mega city if u want.... in 2011 pleiadians killed 6 reptilians and shown it to my team and than my team called me and few other team members.... What i have seen made me scared and disgust and than my team members told me not to be scared as its not allowed.... i can give alot details on it but its not allowed.... i have to obey my team law.... However i can give u exact location from where the reptilians enter inside earth. They have mini snake drones. Do u know the airshow in which a sukhoi-27 crashed? in that a snake drone jammed the sukhoi-27 engines and softwares and than it crashed killing many on ground.... That snake drone was caught on tape in that airshow.... Reptilians targeted because sukhoi-27 targeted the opening caves of underground mega city....
The Sukhoi Su 27 Airplane Ukraine Crashes Into Crowd July 27, 2002 by ufo - YouTube
UFO2013 - UFOs - Ukraine Air Show Disaster Sukhoi SU-27 Crash - YouTube
UFOs - Ukraine Air Show Disaster Sukhoi SU-27 Crash - YouTube

Are you high or am I high or are we all high?? This thread drives me crazy

Feeding Some more News in this issue

Absolutely Incredible UFO Photo Taken By Army Officer in India Kerala Kannur

UFO-+Image.jpg

An Army officer has reportedly captured a UFO (unidentified flying object) on his cell phone at Kannur, Kerala.

Divya Sebastian, wife of Major Sebastian Zachariah, an Army officer now on an international assignment, said that her husband has indeed captured the image while on an outing on a beach in Kannur.

“My husband had a new mobile (HTC-1) and he was checking the features by clicking photos randomly. It was around 4.30-5 pm and suddenly he screamed saying that he got a UFO image. We couldn’t believe it first and thought he was playing a prank,” Divya who hails from Kannur told Express over phone.

She said Major Sebastian did not see the UFO with his naked eye. “We checked every frame carefully and only one had a flying saucer on it. We looked in the sky to spot something unusual. We came back home and did a thorough search on the internet and even scanned the NASA website,” said Divya.

Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala - The New Indian Express

hmmm HTC 1 is a good mobile it means.

by the way who are those two people in the pic on beach? dint they notice the saucer?

by the way who are those two people in the pic on beach? dint they notice the saucer?

:omghaha:2013 and still Aliens have older flying saucer ships thought they've the following ships. Seems their leaders are like NS/SS/sonia...

TRIANGLE-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom